merc looking for work

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
maxcalvert

Re: merc looking for work

Post by maxcalvert »

Hard hunting here on LI, eighteen inches of snow on the ground with a hard crust on top, loud crunching noise with every step. I parked and then walked a half mile down the road. As quietly as I could I slipped back in the woods. I was overlooking a quarter mile wide bowl shaped dell. I was sitting on the rim with the road to my back. There are tall pines circling the little vale, which is filled with scrub pines, so much green thick plant growth. Down and dead oaks create small tangles and mazes you'd imagine full of rabbits. Any thing that steps into this deppresion is within range of my rig. I'm carrying a 20 gauge Remington. It's got a rifled barrel and iron sights. I'm shooting solid copper sabots. I can easily hit a four inch target at seventyfive yards. Just before sunset the area swarms with deer. Although I have all he legal paprwork to be there deer hunting deer are not what I'm after. The hollow points of the shells have been filled with silver.
LETS GO METS
brujo loco

Post by brujo loco »

I need help. people are dying and I do not know what to do. I can't trust anyone not even myself.
AMOR FATI
Slendy Hunter

Post by Slendy Hunter »

Hey, I'm on a bit of a layover at work. What part of the world are you in, and what kinda help do you need? Maybe I could drive out there, if there's a chance I could make it in time.
"It's like I told my third wife, I says 'Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, 'sides, it's all in the reflexes.'"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

If you can't trust yourself, how can we trust you?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

I'm thinking it was just an indication of his desperate situation, not a statement of fact.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
maxcalvert

Post by maxcalvert »

I'M BACK AND I'M STILL THE BEST.
LETS GO METS
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Well, you're certainly back.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Grace

Post by Grace »

maxcalvert wrote:I'M BACK AND I'M STILL THE BEST.

Kinda curious how you figure you were ever the best, must less still the best.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Eilonwy Solstice

Welcome back, maxcalvert

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Welcome back, maxcalvert. Please, stay in touch; especially since you may be in the same neighborhood as a few of us.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.