Need a PI?

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Marcus

Need a PI?

Post by Marcus »

If you need the services of a Private Investigator. I have just recently moved to Southern Oregon and am willing to take cases on the West coast area. I specialize in dealing with "Unusual" cases.
Diemos

Re: Need a PI?

Post by Diemos »

I might be taking you up on that soon.
To error is human, perhaps its time to try and forgive
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Depending on exactly what the case is I will do what I can.
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

Under Agency Voice Forum, The War Has Started, we were members of a secret society that was to protect humanity from those things which are not human.

Something is wrong. All contact to the base is down. We are target with death squads so can't investigate ourselves. Would you be willing to go check it out. Its location is in the warehouse district in San Francisco. Uses a warehouse as a front and has massive security normally. The power seems to be down and hasn't come back up in over 3 days. Some old contacts that we trust have said that they are going underground as well due to mysterious dissappearances amongst agents.

If this sounds like something you could work with, let us know.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

I will do what I can I have some contacts in that area and will see what they pull up.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Most of my contacts are MIA. But the one or two I managed to get ahold of are looking into it.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Well Diemos My contacts have brought me some rather disturbing information.
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

Now I am worried. What have you discovered?
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Well it was a gruesome mess. Bodies all over the place most killed by guns some by claws or blades and some by burns.

The death's took place about about 2 weeks before my contact had gotten there. Four figures in robes entered by force via a fireball.

They moved through the complex killing indiscriminately. One used axe and sword moving with inhuman speed, another used a strange looking machine gun with amazing accuracy. The third was a Vampire, Yes a full true Vampire I have encountered their kind before and know how to ID them, this one was using his shapeshifting powers to maximum effect. The other was using Incantations to hurl Fireballs and burn people. He was laughing all the while.

After they had killed all they could find Three men in suits strolled in. They said something about the Master being pleased and not having interference from them again. As well as something of a plot about infighting.

I can Courier the Sec disks to you if you wanted so you and yours can go over them and see if I missed anything.

Return to “Classifieds”