West Coast Hunters?

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Bearshaman

West Coast Hunters?

Post by Bearshaman »

Not sure if should post this here or on one of the other forums....I have a question I need to ask, and hopefully will be answered truthfully by the rest of the members of Lazlo. Has anyone been hunting on the West Coast area, mainly Northern California forest areas. I have personal reasons for asking this. Thanks for any help you guys can supply.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
GhostSpider

Re: West Coast Hunters?

Post by GhostSpider »

Last time I was on the west coast, I was in LA. Got run through by a religious zealot, fun fun.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

I was thinking within the last few months...Someone hunted down and killed all the members of my clan. The humans in the families were left alone, they never saw who had attacked. The attacks were military in their precision.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We have a few unnaccounted for members last known to be in California.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Were these members entirely human Ron? I know that I am one of the few non-human members of the Society. Who or whatever was doing the hunting here was specifically targeting those that fall outside the range of human...Checking around I have found that quite a few vampires in the area have been made into ash as well. Not that I mind the loss of the blood drinkers, especially if they prey on people.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Depends how much you want to read into a name - most recent loss in CA was Bert the Turtle, who is ex military.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

I've heard rumors. Do you want me to check it out, Shaman? I'm in the area.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Good luck, Bear... If you're still alive, that means you're in danger. I'll be praying for you...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

I am talking to some people I know in the area that might have motivation for participating in a monster mash. Ethan, seems perhaps our paths may cross yet again.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Magdalena wrote:I am talking to some people I know in the area that might have motivation for participating in a monster mash. Ethan, seems perhaps our paths may cross yet again.
I'll look forward to it. I know Clarity will, too.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

I sent the feelers out, but I won't know anything for another day or two. I have to be careful when I poke my nose around the Bay area. But it's worth the shot as this just might be the break I've been waiting for. The guys I knew up that way are hardcore human supremacists, and they are holy hell when it comes to putting the hammer down on the inhuman. Unfortunately, we did not see eye to eye on two very dear things, my daughters, and I had to leave there in a hurry. I don't know what's happened to them or my daughters, so I can't pass up this opportunity.
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Ethan Skinner wrote:
Magdalena wrote:I am talking to some people I know in the area that might have motivation for participating in a monster mash. Ethan, seems perhaps our paths may cross yet again.
Ditto.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Good luck, guys.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Ethan Skinner wrote:

Thank you both for you assist. Be careful, I don't want to be responsible for anyone else being hurt.

Magdalena, you mentioned some human supremists earlier, would they have left the human members of their families alone. Several of the lycans were killed with single shots, but their family members were not touched or harmed. They said they didn't see the shooter or even hear the bullet until after it had hit the target. Would they have spared "monster lovers?"
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

It depends entirely on the situation. Sparing the humans would send the message in a cruel way, but it also creates enemies and witnesses. So if these guys felt threatened in anyway, they'd kill the humans without hesitation in an eye blink. Being human doesn't guarantee anything. You know, "you can anything you want as long as you do it how I say" sort of thinking.

I am somewhat surprised that the humans were spared. It is as if they wanted witnesses, but that's not their traditional m.o. But nothing is very surprising for me anymore...

Violence leaves behind impressions in the etheric and sometimes dead men tell tales. But the passage of time smooths over the impressions. If you know any people sensitive to such things, I would get in touch with them pronto. I am such a person, but I'm down here near the Arizona/New Mexico border. I'm awaiting to hear back from my contact and getting things arranged so that I can head north.
Clarity

I want to help!

Post by Clarity »

_____I want to help! What can I do?
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Clarity: Can you sense recent events? If you can, you can pry help out by going out there and trying to see who did it... If you can't, but you can get down there, stay with Bear, be an extra set of eyes for him... EDIT: If you can speak to the spirits of the deceased, that could be helpful as well...

Magdalena: My geography skills were never very good, but I think AZ and NM are closer to VT than DC...which is where Ei is.

Bear: You haven't checked in today. You *are* still here, aren't you?
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

[color=#0000BF]Still here KonThaak. Just working...got a package today at work, to my human name..I never gave that to anyone have I?
HOLY MOTHER....
Gloves, do I have any latex gloves around? Course not. I watch CSI all the time but don't think in human terms..damn....
Do I touch this stuff? What if I use tongs? Will that affect a pyscic reading? Hell...all the psycics I know are in Reno. Don't know how to do fingerprinting either...

HELL HELL HELL
Chest freezer, preserve the evidence. Can't take it to the police, too many questions.

Need advice people....there are things in this box, with dry ice, can't shift to exam with heightened senses, the smell is almost too much for my human senses. Why didn't I smell anything before I opened it?

OK. OK.. Calm...calm...calmer...from looking, can see fur, rolls of it, bloody. Also what looks like a heart and what seems to be something in a jar..its moving, but not sure if I should take it out of box...[
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

What is in the jar?
What is moving and how? Crawling, floating, beating?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Bearshaman, I don't know if our intersecting paths are by accident or by design, but that's sort of irrelevant now. They're intertwined now for the time being so it's imperative that we keep an eye on each other's back.

My contact up here has been murdered. I was able to contact his spirit and he told me the whole story. He was caught up in the crossfire in a turf war between Rigel and Arcturus, the leaders of the cult which took away my daughters. Rigel has renamed himself to Orion, which is the Hunter constellation, of course, and before killing the contact he left a specific spoken message for me counting on me being able to recreate the murder after my contact's spirit lead me to his body.

I know some people that can do some forensic analysis on the fur and heart under the radar. I've sent in PM my cell number...call any time, it's cool. But we'll have to verify our identities when we meet just to be sure.

I'm in shock. I'm going to go pass out now.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

>_<;

Bear, Magdalena, if there's ANYTHING I can do for you guys from up here, lemme know ASAP...
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

KonThaak wrote:>_<;

Bear, Magdalena, if there's ANYTHING I can do for you guys from up here, lemme know ASAP...

Not sure what you would be able to do to help Kon, but appreciate the offer. I finally got my head on straight, asked a Wind Spirit to lift the jar out, so wouldn't have to touch it.

It resembles a mason jar, with a screw on lid, but has strange runes carved into the glass. Inside is something to resembles a cross between a cricket and a praying mantis, but it only has 2 legs and actually has 2 arms as well. Its walking upright and keeps pounding on the glass, but doesn't seem to be able to break it. It has spurs on the back of its arms and looks vaguely familiar. Going to have to look up in books later and see if can find any info on anything like this, definitely supernatural critter.

I put the box in the chest freezer. As I did, some of the furs unrolled a little, one of them at least was a tiger. I have to assume that all three of the furs belonged to weres of some kind.

Also figured out why the smell was so strong, there are some herbs that were under the jar so I didn't see them, and what looks like a note in a baggie under the heart.

Mag, sorry to hear about your contacts in the Bay, but I also lost contact with some friends down there. One was a vampire, she didn't feed on people, but had someone at the bloodbank help her out with feedings, and she avoided most others of her kind, being afraid a Master would control her. I tried her cell and her email, nothing yet.

I want to look at the note but will wait for the two psychics coming to see if they can get a reading first.
kalle

Post by kalle »

Runes on the jar? Cryptid in the jar?

You need to call Krilova.
в темноте
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

DO NOT OPEN THE JAR!!!!!

Thats sounds like a Lasae demon. Very mean and very viscious. Kill it, kill it now.

WWVLD
kalle

Post by kalle »

You better find the nature of the runes before you make any further action with the jar or the little monster inside it.
в темноте
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You can send me a copy of the runes too.

I might not be as good a diabolist as Natasha (an understatement, to be sure), but I'd like to help.

WWVLD
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Bearshaman wrote:Mag, sorry to hear about your contacts in the Bay, but I also lost contact with some friends down there. One was a vampire, she didn't feed on people, but had someone at the bloodbank help her out with feedings, and she avoided most others of her kind, being afraid a Master would control her. I tried her cell and her email, nothing yet.
I'm hopeful you'll have better news about your friend than I had about my contact. I'm cool and collected now. I'm also in the area and will be in touch so we can coordinate our effort (I will try to get into touch with Clarity now). I don't know about your vampire friend but her bloodbank contact should probably sleep with one eye open, at least. I don't know Orion's full capacity but I know enough to be scared shitless. This all is going to go a lot more sour very soon. I can feel it.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Will fax a copy of runes, best as I can draw them too you. Don't want to do a rubbing of the glass, as might be a bad idea.

Will be taking off to head down to Bay Area, sounds like Mag might need a hand, especially since she is offering me help as well.

I am going to ASK a few Nature Spirits to watch over my place. KonThaak, if you know anyone that can cast wards long distance, would appreciate the added sheilding here. I don't live alone, and don't want my partner to be endangered for knowing me.
Clarity

Post by Clarity »

_____I’ll try to do that.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Send me a copy of those runes, too, please... If you have any online messengers--I use AIM and MSN--PM me your screen-name. Even if I can't do it myself, I can teach you the basic druidic wardings... For someone of your abilities, they should be easy.