Greetings from a new member.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Yeah, Black. Shake 'em down!
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I agree to live and find them later is better than dying and failing any day. Good hunting when you recover.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Sir Typhis Black

Post by Sir Typhis Black »

Sage advise Mr. T. I know that somewhere there is a clever pun but I will refrain. Thank you none the less.

For those of you who have made my time here so valuable, please check out my latest new posting under War Stories . I believe you may find it a good read.
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

concrete_Angel wrote:Try using that pent-up aggression towards the REAL enemies, and not as a big dick contest.

Those are the best kind, too...

Welcome, Sir Typhis, to the society. Best of luck to you and your endeavors.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Sir Black

I am glad to have helped you out with that. Pa's been working in his shop on your project and one for that Logan fellow.

Hannah

PS: I wonder what it is about people who grew up in cults that brings them to this life?
I will be who I chose to be.
Sir Typhis Black

I am glad to hear that your father is hard at work on that little porject for me. I look forward to experiencing first hand the skills of a master weaponsmith such as himself.

You are such a well spoken and well mannered child, I wish you and your father nothing but good fortune in the times ahead young lady.

And a thank you Mr. Koralth for your warm welcome as well.

G'Day then.
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Sir Black.

Thank you very much. My mother taught me that being nice to people is one of the best things to be known for.

Hannah

PS: My dad taught me that winning every fight your in is also a good thign to be known for too.
I will be who I chose to be.
Sir Typhis Black

Re: Greetings from a new member.

I thank you again young lady. Your manners remain quite impecable. I however find myself with the need to appolize for my late response in getting back to you all. For I have been on the move in pursuit of that master vampire that eluded me in Williamsburg. I will fill you all in.
I managed to follow the creature's trail east to Norfolk, then to Virginia Beach. It had killed and fed twice during this time, once in either place. Unfornately I arrived too late both times.

I then tracked it's movements north along Virginia's outer banks across the Chesapeke Bay Bridge and north into Delaware. It fed only once dring this time, leaving the victim alive. It must have realized I was on its trail and left a souvanier for me. The victim turned, forcing me to slay the poor soul. I felt such remorse in my soul, I do each time I must slay one. As my teacher Abraham once told me, "A soldier can go into battle without love of conflict." He was a wise teacher.

I then followed his trail and one more slain victim to Lewes, Delaware where I finally caught up with him on the ferry to Cape May, New Jersey. An odd place to encounter a vampire I know, but he must have been attempted to throw me off his trail.

We met face to face on the ferry that evening, just after sunset. I was able to stare that monster in the eyes, and he into mine. My left hand ready to draw my sword, his hands clenched and ready to strike. Then in a moment it was over. He lunged at me, and I at him. He clawed my chest only to rake his claws along my mail shirt which I had worn under my jacket. My blade struck true and I removed the beast's head, though it was not as clean a cut as I had hoped. It was three inches higher than the neck, removing it's head from the top jaw up. I tossed the head into the bay. The body simply turned to ash and blew away on the nightly wind.

I am now in Cape May, New Jersey enjoying a much deserved rest before searcing for a new evil to vanquish. I am hoping for a possessed chipmunk, but I am affraid it is never that simple. :lol: I do so love these emoticons.

So that is why I have been late in my response. I do hope I have not disappointed you, but I can not leave a job only partially finished. I simply could not allow that fiend to go on existing. I hope you understand.

Well, I must reply to my other thread now. So to you all, G'Day.

GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

A possesed chipmunk???

Where?

:lol: :lol:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Pity our now-former resident squirrel can't handle it...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Anyone have any info on Hit Squirrel?

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I still have a PM I sent her quite some time ago sitting in my Outbox...
Sir Typhis Black

A possessed chipmunk? Ah yes...my attempt at humor in my previous post. No, no. There is not really a possessed chipmunk, I could only hope for something so trivial. Especially after my last ordeal.

This time however I have had time to rumage through the boards in search of something that I may embark upon. Something that I may test my metal and wits against.

Tell me more about this Khavik fellow?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sorry, unless your evil, we try not to help with suicide.

WWVLD
Sir Typhis Black

Have at you good sir! I mentioned nothing of the sort. You should not sully a good man's name with such slander. Suicide indeed! I am of a sound sound mind and able spirit Mr. Ghostspider, and I will have words with anyone who thinks differently.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

A Vampire on a ferry? Everythign I heard indicates they can't stand being on the water.

You looked it in the eyes? No offense, but that's a pretty fast way to become lunch.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Sir Typhis Black

My former teacher taught me to expect anything from one's advasary. Since we as hunters are often cunning, so is it that our prey has learned to adapt. We must expect quarry on the run to be capable of anything. Nessecity is often the child of desperation afterall.

As for looking it in the eyes Mr. Caliburn, I know not your style of hunting but I believe in doing just that. To stare the beast directly in the eyes to show it no fear or weakness in which it may attempt to prey upon. This Mr. Caliburn removes the geatest weapon from their arsenal. I was taught that a strong faith and sound mind can easily overcome the boundaries of fear and manipulation by such foul creatures.

I have also come to discover that by staring the creature in the very eye also tends to unerve them greatly, in fact throwing them off their game quite severly in some cases. I do appreciate your candor Mr. Caliburn, but I will and shall continue to stare each one of these creature I hunt straight eye to eye. It is how I was taught, it is how I hunt, and more importantly it is how I show my quarry the respect they deserve.

I must once again ask though about this Khavik? Is he as truly dangerous as he appears from the posts I have read? If so, how is is that he has not yet been brought down? I dare not mean to come off as rude, but his existance to some vile degree must seathe some of you to the very core. I would simply like to know more about him. Afterall, it is wise for a hunter to know one's enemies, who or whatever they may be.
Eilonwy Solstice

Please, please, please do NOT go after Khavik with

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Sir Typhis Black wrote:My former teacher taught me to expect anything from one's advasary . . . I have also come to discover that by staring the creature in the very eye also tends to unerve them greatly, in fact throwing them off their game quite severly in some cases. . . . I must once again ask though about this Khavik?

Please, please, please do NOT go after Khavik with that kind of attitude, Sir Typhis! A skilled hunter had bested Celeste with that strategy, though she was good enough to escape being destroyed . . . when the hunter attempted it on Khavik, she bore witness to his screams of mercy when Khavik quartered him. Khavik relishes the challenge of going against elite vampire hunters, sir; staring him in the eyes won’t offset him in the least, Sir Typhis. Please don’t go after him alone.

Sir Typhis Black wrote: Is he as truly dangerous as he appears from the posts I have read? If so, how is is that he has not yet been brought down? I dare not mean to come off as rude, but his existance to some vile degree must seathe some of you to the very core. I would simply like to know more about him. Afterall, it is wise for a hunter to know one's enemies, who or whatever they may be.

You speak truly, sir. He’s as dangerous as we make him out to be. He’s kept himself . . . alive, for lack of a better term, because he is as dangerous as all that. We’ve done what we can to destroy him; all attempts have failed. His existence seethes me beyond my core.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Sir Typhis Black

That is disturbing news in deed. However, I am not one to hide myself in the corner pub, have a cold pint, and wait for everything to blow over. I am not just a man of words, but of deeds. Do not underestimate my skills as a hunter, but further do not underestimate my common sense.

This Khavik seems to be an old and powerful Nosfarateu, but even their kind eventually meet their inevitable end. Speaking of age, how old is this vampiric nemesis of the society if I may ask?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Then perhaps we need to band together as we have in the past and eliminate him as a team.

I still owe him for daring to feed on my daughter.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sir Typhis Black wrote:As for looking it in the eyes Mr. Caliburn, I know not your style of hunting but I believe in doing just that. To stare the beast directly in the eyes to show it no fear or weakness in which it may attempt to prey upon. This Mr. Caliburn removes the geatest weapon from their arsenal. I was taught that a strong faith and sound mind can easily overcome the boundaries of fear and manipulation by such foul creatures.

I have also come to discover that by staring the creature in the very eye also tends to unerve them greatly, in fact throwing them off their game quite severly in some cases. I do appreciate your candor Mr. Caliburn, but I will and shall continue to stare each one of these creature I hunt straight eye to eye. It is how I was taught, it is how I hunt, and more importantly it is how I show my quarry the respect they deserve.

I respect the monsters abilities too. I show that respect by not giving them their best chance to engage me with those abilities and by not giving the monsters the chance to engage me in anything resembling a fair fight.

I fight monsters to protect people and to purge the world of the menance they pose. I fight for lives, not for honour. I fight to win so I can fight again and again.

As for Khavik. I can't think of one of us who doesn't want a peice of him, myself included. However, he's been running silent for a while and despite my best efforts, I've yet to turn up a trace of his new digs. I do know he reads the boards, so any pronouncements you make about him will reach his eyes. If you are doing soemthign Khavik related, best keep it on the QT.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Sir Black: Khavik is the most cunning creature I've had the misfortune of crossing... Fortunately, I'm one of the most cunning creatures he's had the misfortune of crossing. If he's still silent, it's probably because he's still re-growing a limb or three. May the pain he feels be the only sensations he feels for the remainder of his existence.

For the record, every time Khavik has made a personal appearance before us, someone has died, and it has never actually been him. I came close--I came DAMNED close--but the tricks I pulled are not tricks I can pull again... Not because he expects them, but because I physically can no longer perform them.

If you intend to go after him, I suggest you start contacting people in private, and say nothing more about it in public until he's dead and gone.
Sir Typhis Black

Then I shall not speak this monster's name again. Then perhaps one can tell me if anyone has heard of Tyrannis Delemagra?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

That's a new one for me. :?

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah, can't say I've heard of him, either... Is he related to the Deacon?
Holister

Post by Holister »

I think I may have heard it? Maybe?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Sir Typhis Black

Any information you might have, no matter how trivial you believe it to be Mr. Hollister, please tell me. I would quite rather like to hear it.
Greydawn

Re:

Post by Greydawn »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:Glad to see you're being wary about this place, Mr. Black.

Just be careful while you're here. Disagree once, and they'll quickly label you a "troll" a "dick" a "prick" an "ass" and anything else they care to toss at you, just for saying, "Are you sure?"

This is the statement I was refering to when I made my comment in the other thread Deacon. Here it seems you are trying to start an arguement.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Oh, what else is new? :roll:
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

It is good to see you are well Miss Angel.

I see I have alot of catching up to do.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.