Still alive and kicking

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
DroopyDawg

Still alive and kicking

Post by DroopyDawg »

Hey everyone,
I don’t have a lot of time to type, the doctor’s done with me and I’m waiting for the policias to get done talking to him. He said the greatest of my injuries seems to have been exposure but I seem to be recovering well from that, thanks mostly to Paco.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive though a little worse for wear. Quick question, does anyone know where in the hell Itituba is? I haven’t asked precisely yet, but given that my Spanish is bad and what they speak isn't quite Spanish, I may be in trouble. There are some people who speak english though so it might not be too bad. Coming up with a suitable lie isn't going to be easy as to why I'm here without a passport.

This is definately not America. Of course would love to export some of this rain to the South East.

Gotta go, the cops are ready for me. Thank all that is holy, one of them speaks understandable English. Hope to be posting in the next day or so.

Droopy Dawg
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I only got references to a novel titled I, Tituba
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

They all understand US$.

I'm told that itituba it sounds Portuguese.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Glad to hear your still with us DD.

Good luck.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Glad to hear you are alive, DD. Will see what we can do to get you home soon.
I think Kolya is right, and I think you are somewhere in South America.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Well apparently I am not a claim jumper, nor am I being sought for by Interpol. These are good things. I decided to tell the police a partial truth that I woke up in the jungle naked a couple of weeks ago with nothing on me and have no clue how I got there. After a few hours of questioning they apparently decided I was ok and released me. So I am now an illegal immigrant in Brazil of all places.
Getting a job and a place to sleep has been interesting. Luckily for me, I was able to barter room and board for basically being a superintendant for a number of houses. My “boss” is actually British and is allowing me to borrow her laptop.
I wish I had shown up with some American money or anything for that matter. I know that supposedly our ancient ancestors ran around the jungle butt naked, but I don’t recommend it.
Looks like I have a ton and a half of reading to do to catch up with the site. Hopefully I can get back on soon. Look for my post in War Stories soon, hopefully y’all can help me clear some of this up.
Oh, Angel how’s the little fellow doing?

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Stop by a western union. it's not much but it should keep you in a nice hotel for a month or two, and cover airfare.

if you need to go covert look for "Ruiz" the contact point was about 25 miles upstream from rio, he is the one with the eyes tatood on his temple. Tell him you were sent by his "Niphongo-chan" and he should be able to help you out. He has been working the covert ops business in the area since he started helping his father hide nazi personel, if he can't help, he'll know who can. i used him on an expidition I had down there during a time that i was not exactly "welcomed" by the local government.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I might also be able to help get you out of there. I have to look up some contacts.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.

Return to “Agency Voice”