Come One come all Holy Water direct from the Pope!!

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Brother Leo

Come One come all Holy Water direct from the Pope!!

Post by Brother Leo »

Hello my friends. Brother Leo here from the Vatican. I am able to obtain the best holy water and similar religious supplies that prove time and again to be the bane of the undead and other unholy creatures. Pints of holy water blessed by his holiness the pope sell for 10 U.S. dollars. I also have silver crosses and rosaries for sale which are also blessed. They can afford you extra protection, especially if you have a strong faith. Each is only 25 U.S. dollars. Please don’t forget shipping on these items as well. Send me a PM and I can advise how to send payment and what deliver options are available.

Brother Leo
Geronimus

Post by Geronimus »

A friend brought me a rosary blesseed by His Holiness. If I had a nickel for everytime that thing has saved my skinny behind, I'd have $1.85.
There be monsters here...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Does he do magnum loads of 00 Buck?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Sean O'Neil

Re: Come One come all Holy Water direct from the Pope!!

Post by Sean O'Neil »

Brother Leo wrote:Hello my friends. Brother Leo here from the Vatican. I am able to obtain the best holy water and similar religious supplies that prove time and again to be the bane of the undead and other unholy creatures. Pints of holy water blessed by his holiness the pope sell for 10 U.S. dollars. I also have silver crosses and rosaries for sale which are also blessed. They can afford you extra protection, especially if you have a strong faith. Each is only 25 U.S. dollars. Please don’t forget shipping on these items as well. Send me a PM and I can advise how to send payment and what deliver options are available.

Brother Leo

The selling of these items is wrong, if you want holy water go to your local preist or pastor and have them bless it for you.

Why should anyone pay for a thing of faith?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Because this is America?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Leo

Re: Come One come all Holy Water direct from the Pope!!

Post by Brother Leo »

Sean O'Neil wrote:
Brother Leo wrote:Hello my friends. Brother Leo here from the Vatican. I am able to obtain the best holy water and similar religious supplies that prove time and again to be the bane of the undead and other unholy creatures. Pints of holy water blessed by his holiness the pope sell for 10 U.S. dollars. I also have silver crosses and rosaries for sale which are also blessed. They can afford you extra protection, especially if you have a strong faith. Each is only 25 U.S. dollars. Please don’t forget shipping on these items as well. Send me a PM and I can advise how to send payment and what deliver options are available.

Brother Leo

The selling of these items is wrong, if you want holy water go to your local preist or pastor and have them bless it for you.

Why should anyone pay for a thing of faith?

Yes my friend, indeed you could. And I'm sure once maybe even twice your local pastor would do it for you. However there will come a time and I've heard a few stories, where the pastor starts asking questions. While I'm sure their faith is strong, not all priest know of or believe in the supernatural. I am one of the rare few who has had an experience and lived to tell about it.

Also there is not much profit in this for me. A small portion goes to my monastery, and the rest goes to local charities and certain individuals who look the other way from time to time.

Brother Leo
Xian Zhang

putting a price on faith.......

Post by Xian Zhang »

You Americans! You will sell anything and everything... What are we going to do with you.... Brother Leo you sound like a new hire for the home shopping network.... Always looking for things to spend your money on... Brother Leo, those prices had better include shipping & handling... Otherwise people might make statements about profits being made on services that the clergy is supposed to provide for FREE!.... Brother Leo, It is my most sincire wish that you have been able to resist the path of the sin of greed because that path ends up in a very warm place...

many humble salutations,
Xian Zhang :twisted:
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

heh, that's why when I personally have to deal with the baddies. I assemble the team and give a call to the Dominicans. Maybe the the order of the Exorcistate. As to holy water. I get the druids to help me out with that. Their faith is just as strong.
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts
Zackariah

Post by Zackariah »

I could use some holy water and a cross right now send some to 88 will str. In the catacombs right underneath the failing light with demons :twisted: in the dark.
And my cell phone only has 48 hours of charge left HELP!!
!!!BOOM HEAD SHOT!!!
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

There is no need to pay for these items. Part of the organization I work for freely distributes items for combatting the supernatural. Holy water, for example, as well as crucifixes, and rosaries. I also have contacts for items outside the Christian ethos, such as Seals of Solomon, Celtic Cioadilia, Penatcles, etc. For those who would fight back the Night, we watch, support, and supply...
Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.....
FatherAlexanderJenkins

Post by FatherAlexanderJenkins »

for those who need blessings,or items blessed to aid their holy mission,i humbly offer my services,with out need for compensation.the reward for the Lords work is not a tangeable thing.
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

I find it absolutly abominable that such a thing a faith is being unabashedly commercially marketed to those who need it most. Might I suggest that you look strongly at your motives, Mr. Leo, and consider a new line of work.
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

I say we all just ignore this Brother Leo and move on.

The Vatican would be much more circumspect about how it distributes such things in any event.
The Traveler King

Re: putting a price on faith.......

Post by The Traveler King »

Xian Zhang wrote:You Americans! You will sell anything and everything... What are we going to do with you.... Brother Leo you sound like a new hire for the home shopping network.... Always looking for things to spend your money on... Brother Leo, those prices had better include shipping & handling... Otherwise people might make statements about profits being made on services that the clergy is supposed to provide for FREE!.... Brother Leo, It is my most sincire wish that you have been able to resist the path of the sin of greed because that path ends up in a very warm place...

many humble salutations,
Xian Zhang :twisted:

Be wary of generalizations, Xian Zhang. Those kinds of things smack of ignorance. Personally, I spend my money only where it's needed and save as needed. In my line of work, that's pretty much a necessity.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Is holy water direct from the pope some how more potent than regular holy water? Is he holier than thou?

Just curious.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
The Watcher In Shadows

Post by The Watcher In Shadows »

I myself am not capable of making items holy but I know people who can create EXTREMELY potent holy items. Private message me if you have any requests. I provide this service free of any charge.

We all must help each other any way we can.
It is better to equip the warriors of light to fight thier own battles than to fight for them.

I ask only two things, never try to find out who I am and never ask where I get my information.

Return to “Classifieds”