Wie's Condition

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Re: Wie's Condition

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

Lord Shakar wrote:
Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:You know Miss Eilonwy, my da told me the best way to forget your pain is to serve others. It may sound trite and preachy coming from me, but hey. If it works...

So not going to comment on My views of serving anyone.
Good. This is about Miss Solstice's condition, after all, not on your views of serving anyone. Since many of your posts seem hellbent on commenting only if "you were there" or else "if it's in My experience" (which you seem to imply, from your words, you've experienced just about everything), I daresay anything we, as men say, offers very little.

Though it seems Miss Solstice is doing something about her loss. But what, I'll wait before guessing.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Eilonwy Solstice

Guys, could you please quit giving Heather a hard time?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Thanks, Heather.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:I daresay anything we, as men say, offers very little.

This will most likely be one of the very few times we agree.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

Who knows.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Do you have any leads on who attack you Wie...I would like to personally express my feelings on the subject to them... :evil:
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Eilonwy Solstice

Yes, as a matter of fact I do have an idea, Bearshaman . . .

Yes, as a matter of fact I do have an idea, Bearshaman. I’ve made mention about my attackers and their fate here, though I’d discourage any further action on them.

Speaking of which, I better get back to writing. My apologies for being slack . . .
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

No apologies necessary Wie. As for your statement about no further actions, I slightly disagree...the way I am feeling nowdays, I think I would have feasted on their entrails....and scattered the remains around for others to see as a warning to other law breakers, that they are not going to be coddled anymore
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Eilonwy Solstice

They seemed more intent on balance . . .

Bearshaman wrote:No apologies necessary Wie. As for your statement about no further actions, I slightly disagree...the way I am feeling nowdays, I think I would have feasted on their entrails....and scattered the remains around for others to see as a warning to other law breakers, that they are not going to be coddled anymore

Well Bearshaman, you read my account . . . I felt the same way, and worse. Luckily, I didn’t follow through with my desires. I’ve come a long way, and I almost stumbled back there. Thankfully, Ron was there to remind me what I’ve gone through.

Can you turn again to Coyote? To Fox and Bear? They seemed more intent on balance, than vengeance.