With more and more people in the world; why.............?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Ron Caliburn

Re: With more and more people in the world; why.............?

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Doe,

I'd suggest not letting yourself off your meds. If your off meds personality is not just fabricating stuff, you've admitted to assault and battery and possibly murder.

I think you need to spend some time and find out what you've done.

If you weren't in your right mind, you might not be held criminally responsable, but you need to find out so you can make sure you arent hurting people.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I agree with Ron, Mr. Doe. If you need any help, we'll be glad to help you out, but first and foremost, do what you can to stay in your right mind... Protect yourself and those around you first and foremost--if you're doing these horrible things while unmedicated, you wouldn't want to get killed in a firefight with the police while you're temporarily checked out.

I don't know whether you're actually possessed, or if you just have your own inner demons to confront, but I do know one way to find out... I can offer you a hypnosis session, to confront it, whatever it is. The only cost to you will be a plane ticket... A ticket for you to come here; I'm afraid I can't afford the time off the job.

Lemme know if you're interested. I may not be able to cure you, but I can identify it, and help you get pointed in the right direction for the kind of help you need.

Out of curiosity, what kind of medications are you currently taking that keep this under control, and what causes you to stop taking them?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
John Doe

Post by John Doe »

I took your advise and went to seek professonal help. That hypnotherapy stuff you suggested.

I don't think it worked....because I woke up 100 miles away in blood soaked clothes and a severed hand in the back seat wrapped in newspaper. I think it belonged to the doctor because of the ring. I think he might be dead.

Have I posted anything since?

I also have a cell phone too that isn't mine. It looks like one of those disposable ones. I have no idea where it came from but it looks like I have been using it.

You all have no reason to help me....but oh God. I eed help. This can't be natural what's happening to to me. Ever since Jamie's death.

Please...I believe. Help me.
"Give me a damn good reason why I should let you walk away from this on your own two feet."
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

I told you to come to Lazlo Society. Not to the first hypnotist you find in the phone book.

That's the only way the Society can help you. But you have to help us find you or you have to come to us before help can happen.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Eilonwy Solstice

No, Mr. Doe, you haven’t posted anything . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

No, Mr. Doe, you haven’t posted anything since your confession. Where are you?
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
fate

Post by fate »

Ah, Mr. Doe please allow me to offer my services. I am Fate. I work for the “government” and have vast resources at my disposal and I would be more then happy to come and scoop you up and solve this little problem for you. Don't worry about a thing! We will handle everything for you food, transportation and lodging. If you could just please tell us your location, we'll be right there.

Oh and people don't see what they don't want too. How do you think I do what I do without notice.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Grace

Post by Grace »

fate,

Why don't you just attach a big neon arrow over your head with the flashing words, "SET UP!"
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Pretty much.

One of the first rules of Lazlo is be careful who you trust. If you are hearing exactly what you want to hear, that's a good sign that this is someone you don't want to trust.

Fate tells people a lot of what they want to hear.

Delta Sierra
fate

Post by fate »

Mr. Caliburn now lets not scare the poor man. I offer exactly what people NEED I don't just tell them what they want. Ever since I was rehabilitated by the new Graybeard I simply want to help all the people who cant help themselves. All of them.

It's been awhile Mr. Caliburn, hows the family...well I hope
John Doe

Post by John Doe »

fate wrote:Mr. Caliburn now lets not scare the poor man.

Scare me? You must be joking. Caliburn is about as frightening as a B-Rated horror flick plot devise. The man thinks he is some damn bull shit sheriff of bum town and you all eat it up like biscuits and gravy. How cliche can one man get?

So I don't think I need to fear the ex drunkard religious fanatic with a chip on his f**king shoulder the size of Gilbraltar, and he is raising a kid? Can we say " Child Welfare " people. I am sure they would love to hear how daddy dearest spends his night hunting motherf***ing vampires.

Yeah...he is sane.

Let's see what else is there

John Doe wrote:I took your advise and went to seek professonal help. That hypnotherapy stuff you suggested.

I don't think it worked....because I woke up 100 miles away in blood soaked clothes and a severed hand in the back seat wrapped in newspaper. I think it belonged to the doctor because of the ring. I think he might be dead.

Have I posted anything since?

I also have a cell phone too that isn't mine. It looks like one of those disposable ones. I have no idea where it came from but it looks like I have been using it.

You all have no reason to help me....but oh God. I eed help. This can't be natural what's happening to to me. Ever since Jamie's death.

Please...I believe. Help me.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:No, Mr. Doe, you haven’t posted anything since your confession. Where are you?

So, someone has been a bad boy John. HAH! What the hell are you crackpots trying to pull. You don't like what I'm saying so you go and hack my account and post that sorry ass bullshit. That is real f**king nice.

As for that " therapist ". That quack deserved the beating I gave him. Even took a momento for good measure, but how the hell did you know about that? Let me guess...you have some bullshit psychic watching me right. BULLSHIT!!! You probably read it in the damn newspaper.

JUST STAY THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY!!! Or so help me I will do to you what I did to him. Supernatural, occult, paranormal bullshit. It ain't real so you better pull your heads out of your asses before I come along and do it for you.

WHAT?
"Give me a damn good reason why I should let you walk away from this on your own two feet."
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

John Doe wrote:The man thinks he is some damn bull shit sheriff of bum town and you all eat it up like biscuits and gravy.

Naw, that's Ms. Dawes friend Hollister.

That quack deserved the beating I gave him. Even took a momento for good measure...JUST STAY THE F**K OUT OF MY WAY!!! Or so help me I will do to you what I did to him....

Now I understand what Debunker meant when he talked about "a cry for help." I guess Pendragon will have to go it alone while I stage an intervention here.

I hope to see you soon, Mr. Doe.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
fate

Post by fate »

My dear Mr. Doe! Such a temper you have. Leave Mr. Caliburn be, he is an old warhorse...a staple of the society if you will. He has done a grate deal of good for many, many people.

What is it you will do Mr. Doe? Will you hurt someone? How will you do such a thing Mr. Doe? If you like hurting people the perhaps we can talk. I don't have any psychics watching you. My men have better things to do at the moment. In fact I know very, very little about you but I think you just might benefit from meeting with me. Just ask around and you'll find out what I'm capable of.
Eilonwy Solstice

It’s good to hear from you, Fate . . .

It’s good to hear from you, Fate. What happened? You mentioned rehabilitation; it was successful, then?
Clarity

That’s not very nice.

Post by Clarity »

_____Hi, Mr. John.
_____Who’s Jamie? Is Jamie a boy or a girl? It probably wasn’t nice to do or say some of the things that you have. I don’t understand why you think we should stay out of your way and yet yell at us, too. That’s not very nice. But if you want to yell at me, go ahead. I don’t mind.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate, are you ok? What was this rehabilitation you underwent?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
John Doe

Post by John Doe »

Clarity Grace wrote:_____Hi, Mr. John.
_____Who’s Jamie? Is Jamie a boy or a girl? It probably wasn’t nice to do or say some of the things that you have. I don’t understand why you think we should stay out of your way and yet yell at us, too. That’s not very nice. But if you want to yell at me, go ahead. I don’t mind.

Oh no. Not again. How is this happening to me. I just woke up in Seattle, Washington with a bloody prybar and chainsaw in my trunk that I do not remember purchasing.

Miss Grace..why would I want to yell at you? You seem so...you poor girl. Alot like Jamie. She was my fiance, before the accident took her away. Yes, an accident. That is what the police said, but I know differently. I saw that
thing that attacked us that night. I don't know what else to call it. A
massive black shadow that looked like a giant centipede. It just appeared out of no where...and I...don't remember what happened after that except
that Jamie was dead and that thing was gone.

I knew that no one would believe me so I stayed quiet. I never told anyone about what I saw.....and ......

WHAT?

What do.....you...want........
Eilonwy Solstice

A centipede, Mr. Doe? Odd . . .

A centipede, Mr. Doe? Odd . . . maybe you had better turn yourself in?
Grace

Post by Grace »

'Turn yourself in'

Heh.

I just got it.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
John Doe

Re: A centipede, Mr. Doe? Odd . . .

Post by John Doe »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:A centipede, Mr. Doe? Odd . . . maybe you had better turn yourself in?

Yes! A centipede made of darkness. I don't know what else to call it. That is what it looked like. And there were voices. These horrible hissing voices coming from it.

Those voice. Such bad things.

Yes.

The voices.
Eilonwy Solstice

Is there a pattern?

I wasn’t trying to be funny, Nemesis. Mr. Doe, I’m not sure what to tell you, or even suggest, but I believe you need help. Can someone detect a pattern to his “blackouts” and subsequent movements? Do the voices come right before you pass out?
Grace

Post by Grace »

My apologies, Miss Solstice.

I am sometime prone to gallows humor and sometimes forget that others do not share such tastes.
-Oscar Wilde.
Eilonwy Solstice

Has anyone heard from John?

So I noticed, Nemesis . . . but there’s a time and a place for humor. I just don’t think this is it.

Has anyone heard from John?

Maybe it would be a good idea to get this thread back to topic and worry about Mr. Doe elsewhere . . .?
Eilonwy Solstice

Has anyone heard from Mr. Doe . . .?

John Doe wrote:
Eilonwy Solstice wrote:A centipede, Mr. Doe? Odd . . . maybe you had better turn yourself in?

Yes! A centipede made of darkness. I don't know what else to call it. That is what it looked like. And there were voices. These horrible hissing voices coming from it.

Those voice. Such bad things.

Yes.

The voices.

He hasn’t posted since this last one. Has anyone checked his story out, checked if he’s okay?
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

Holister wrote:Why haven't there been more sightnings and experiences of people and the occult and the supernatural.

Surely with 6 to 7 BILLION people in the world, surely we can not be the only ones seeing this stuff.
Guess it kind of begs the question on why I'm reading up on a post started by a guy who hasn't been logged into the site since November of last year (quite common here, actually), but I also think its worth getting good questions like this back on topic.

I don't suppose the "good sheriff" considered the reason people aren't seeing more of these "supernatural" sightings is because they know nothing supernatural is there to see.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Which is the problem, since they think there is a rational mundane explanation for things they invent one rather than believe what they really saw.

Delta Sierra
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Which is the problem, since they think there is a rational mundane explanation for things they invent one rather than believe what they really saw.

QFT. Ron FTW. :lol:
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Or think they really saw. The problem isn't people coming up with rational explanations for inexplicable events. The problem is when people start attributing a supernatural explanation for everything they see.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I prefer to explain the things I encounter in the Blight rationally. The guy curled up underneath the blanket? Street person. The group of youths wearing matching colours? Gang members. The young lady standing on the street corner? Prostitute. The fanged monster that preys on all of them? Werewolf, or maybe a vampire.

Delta Sierra
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Exactly Ron you tell it how you see it. Which is how it should be.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Lord Shakar wrote:Exactly Ron you tell it how you see it. Which is how it should be.
Agreed. But "jumping to conclusions" isn't "calling as seen."