Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Enjoy your victory while you can ....{cough, cough}....it will be short lived.

I promise you Benjamin Holister, {cough}

I will not...{cough}

die alone!"
Logos

Post by Logos »

Holister, you damned idiot.

You wasted everything that Zack did for you! Why didn't you just wait for help, it was on the way, and... You're such a damned stupid fool...
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Ben has shown himself to have more lives than a cat. I hope he had at least one left for this stunt. I can't gett here to conffirm any of this, I am tied up in three places right now as is.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Rain

Post by Rain »

There may be more going on than is obvious.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Like I even care anymore. If Ben's dead, so be it. He obviously cares less about his own life than anyone else cares, so why even bother with him? The real victim here is Molly, and if he keeps doing shit like that, it's unhealthy for her to be around him anyway. Someone needs to check in with that kid, and make sure Duke is OK while you're there, too.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Molly and Duke are fine. If Ben is dead things have already been set up to make sure they will be taken care of.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

With Mr. Holister and Mr. Murray deceased, I am Molly's legal guardian.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

AAAAAAGGGGG! Wrong answer man. I can make sure this is overturned if you some how have some leagal paper work, at the minimum you'll be tied up in court till she graduates from collage.

Michael T.
Logos

Post by Logos »

The hell you are! Molly's going to stick with one of us, and... hahahe, there's no way that a misogynist son of a bitch like you will ever... I can't do this. I can't, I really can't do this anymore.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Logos? I think it is time to Come clean?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I somehow doubt that the state Molly is in will allow you to take custody of her. There is the fact that you are responsible for multiple deaths to start with. I am sure the authorities would be interested in your 'collection' to start with.

If you even attempt to claim custody in court, I will happily point the proper authorities that way.

Logos, I think you might want to see a grief counselor. You have been through a hell of a lot lately, and it is not healthy to trap it all within. If it is a cost issue, I will be happy to help with the bill.

I would say more, but my head is hurting and the medication is doing little for the pain right now.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I am Molly's legal guardian. And I was playing The Gentleman soooo, yeah, hehe. I wasn't exactly lying :wink:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not a joke, an attempt to lay a trap. Too bad it didn't work out so well.

What's going on with Ben?

Tony, what have you done?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hey Robin, given the firery collapse of the BB, could it be that that's who is poking around for you?

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Tony!? Can someone try and find him I am still kind of dealing with some stuff at present?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Sorry I am in three places at once right now my self.

Michael T.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I understand. I am damn near doing that myself.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ya know, with you guys, I am tempted to take that literally.

Delta Sierra
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I am being literal Ron, I used a clone spell on myself to make a exact duplicate of myself with half my abilities. Then the clone under my direction cast the same spell to get a duplicate of it with half it's abilities and skills. I am aware of all they are and it makes it a bit ....interesting when I dream if one of them is up and doing.

Michael T.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

In Michael's case I think you should, in my case lets just say it is to bad Astral space doesn't offer Frequent Flyer points. :wink:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I think I should keep my mouth shut on these matters.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah... There are, in general, three kinds of magic: Sorcery, mysticism, and psychic ability. I work mostly with the second, partially with the other two. Michael works almost exclusively with the first, and a lot of what he can do scares me, to be honest.

(Note, *he* doesn't scare me, just what he can do... Likewise, a lot of what Shadow can do, I find more than mildly unnerving.)
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Well, I guess most people are afraid of things they can't control or understand. I have a very deep fear of some of the things I can do as well. I will never willing do them unless it's a desparate last ditch effort to save a large number of people. I have dabbled a bit in the mysticism, but my sorcery is a very time consumiong field of study. I have always strived to study and gain at the minimum a basic understanding of all the methods of magic I have encountered. Some I just can not learn about because of the radical differences in my method and the new ones.

Michael T.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's the nice thing about having an understanding of magic while practicing mysticism... While I will never be as powerful as you, I can still study sorcery... I used to practice psychic abilities, before I ascended the path of druidry...but those were foregone to pursue mysticism and sorcery.

Maybe we could convince Pendragon to open up another couple of boards, hey? One for discussion of philosophy and religion and whatnot (I know Li-sensei always had trouble deciding where to put his philosophical posts, and so do I), and another for the discussion of the different circles of magic, talk of general knowledge and education of what each field is and does, and how they do it...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

oh...my...GOD!!!

Are you people SERIOUSLY having this discussion when a guy like JUST SHOT HIMSELF IN FRONT OF US!??? I know you people have seen a lot of horrible stuff, but WTF?

No, Will, I will NOT me more understanding, they're being totally...

Yes, I know this happened back in your day too, but....

Fine, whatever. I still think you guys are really callous.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

No not callous Angel, just not sure of the facts yet, and a little to willing to wander off topic.
Has anyone been able to find, and Check on Tony yet?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

No offense Angel but till it is confirmed he shot himself I can not get worried. I need A bit of talk like this to keep me sane. I am stretching myself hard right now to keep up with several incidents at once. At least till others can help with them.

Michael T.
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

Angel dear it is a coping method, to deal with the stress. There are more than a few people here that are on a very ragged edge, and trust me there is more than enough stress to go around at the moment.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

And as much knowledge as i have, I lack the wisdom, as well as the patience to try to find the right things to say, that is why I tend to stick to the facts. A dead friend may bother a person, but just another cadaver is very easy to deal with.

It may make me seem cold at times, but it does allow me to keep my research moving, and to stay functional in times of crisis. This may not be psychologicly health, but it is healthier than a full breakdown.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Angel dear it is a coping method, to deal with the stress. There are more than a few people here that are on a very ragged edge, and trust me there is more than enough stress to go around at the moment.

You got that right Professor. Oh, its a little belated, but welcome to the boards by the way.

Yes mortal, welcome to the Society of pain, misery and death. :twisted:

Shut up Belladrox. As for Tony, I have only this to say. If he is still alive, than he is playing a sick joke (kind of ironic, that). If he is dead, than good riddance. I find suicide to be the epitome of cowardice and selfishness.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD