Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Again, she gets most of it from her mother.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Wow...is that a fact. I'll have to file that one away for later.

Anyway, Azrael got here this morning, safe and sound. I figure we'ld grab some grub, and then go look for the guys that were tailing me. With much anticipated hope, we'll find them soon enough.

I will report back later once we find something.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I hope he don't bore you with the legacy talk :)

Anyway, go get 'em.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I wish I could be more like my Ma or Pa, they are both so brave.

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Says the girl whom teleported across the country to save her dad from two very evil things that weregoing to kill him.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
kalle

Post by kalle »

Was it the bravery though?
в темноте
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert

I didn't mean ta, it just kinda happened.

Hannah

PS: Besides, they ran from me, it's not like they are that scary.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Forgive me, Hannah, I have to disagree with you, in all regards. In the hospital, you did everything you were supposed to, when you were grabbed, you defended yourself, when told to hide, you did just that. Running out guns firing wouldn't have been brave, but stupid.

Also, I still wonder what it was about you that made Jeremiah run away, sorry, but something tells me that it was more than just a kid that scared him off.

My biggest disagreement falls in your post-script, though... Actually, they are. I guess that means you're braver than me. :oops:
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
kalle

Post by kalle »

1. Pedophobia is real.
  2. And so are perissopeds.
#2 seems the correct explanation, but that not advances us anywhere.
в темноте
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Koralith

I just followed what I had been taught ta do if a man ever grabbed me. There wasn't enough time for me ta get scared about it.

As for Jerimiah and My Nightmare, they are both just figments of the imagination - mine and Ben's. They really only have the power that our imaginations give to them.

It all really happeend fast, they had run away before I even really had a chance ta think about it.

Hannah

PS: If I'd had time ta think about it all and done it anyway, I mgiht say it was bravery.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Whatever. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey Morte, I'll give you a shiny new quarter to wack Deathblaster. No, well at least think about it.

Anyway, I would like to say me and Az made rogress looking for Tony, but instead we ran into trouble. Three kinds of trouble, but a lil' creative thinking and everything worked out for the best.

Well, to start, we found thos fellas who were tailing me the other day, well those two and their five friends. Their five, large, gun toting friends.

Then we ran into some cultist wacko mercs of the generic variety armed to the teeth and had grudge about wanting me and Az to take a dirt nap.

Then to top it off, Jeremiah showed up like clockwork to make the day complete.

But what was real fun, is when the all showed at the salvage together. The cultists I think belonged to Voice and the seven guys from the other were Shadow Society.

Needless to say, nobody got along to well. At least my plan worked out nicely. Once they all started killing each other, all I had to do was keep Azrael from lunging into battle and somehow pulverize Dark in one shot.

Then it hit me.

I had Az mop up the remaining mercs and cultists {who summoned a Dybbuk to help them}. Let me tell you, seeing that man in action, makes Ron look a rank amateur.

As for me, I got Jeremiah to chase me down and confront me one on one. Or at least that is what I wanted him to think.

I lured him into the pit, set my trap, and waited for him to haveme right where I wanted him. Once he realized the coat and hat was a decoy, I shot him in the back of the neck.
Not to kill him, just enough to paralyze him so that I flip the switch on the car crusher.

Can you say Dark patte, good, I knew you could. :twisted:

By the time his screams were muffled by the sound of metal scraping metal, Az was done cleaning house.

When Az reached me, Dark was an unidentifyable smear of god knows what. If that wasn't total body destruction, I don't know what is.

So I am guessing he now has 24hours to find a new host and another week to regenerate it back from the dead.

Do I have to spell it out for you, go get em' guys. Consider it a gift to Zack and Logos.

Anyway, we have just got to the motel. I plan on grabbing some grub over at the Denny's round the corner and then rumage through the crap we pilferred from those dead guys. From what i saw of it, we got ourselves a small arsenal.

Go team Holister. 8-)

I like the sound of that.

Anyway, I plan on heading down to D.C. this weekend once we wrap things up here in Jersey.

If anything else happens, I will let you know.

Until Later.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Logos

Post by Logos »

We'll graciously accept your blood-stained gift. I think it'll go well in the pantry with the opportunity.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Yes I agree Mr. Holister, it was quite the show. Thank you for the entertainment. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Yo Ben! While you're down in NJ go get Az a sub from The White House. I have their private number if you want it.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't think you've ever actually seen me in action Ben.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Just checking in with Az. Nothing new to report, things have actually been rather quiet since the other night.

We have no new leads on finding Tony, say for a possible lead,but the validity of that info has yet to be determined. So I am following up on it anyway. I hope that I am wrong.

Check back tomorrow or if I find anything.
Holister

Post by Holister »

HOLY SHIT!!! I never want to see something like that ever again.

Lesson for the day, never enter into the middle of a bi-partison firefight between two halves of a secret goverment agency.

DAMN!

Me and Az are lucky to get out of that one alive. I will fill you all in later with a suitable War Story posting, meanwhile, yeah, I am here in Washington D.C. again. Got here last night, tried to track down Del Caine, got into something I didn't count on.

Its ok for now, The "BB" may need some restaffing, but its cool for now.

I aslo figured since I am back here in D.C. I would pay Ronny Boy a visit. Maybe talk about old times, and get something off my chest that has built up there since he killed Cee.

We're just gonna talk, that is along as he stays civil. I have no problem what so ever putting him down like a rabid dog for what he did, and I will never forgive him. But for Hannah's sake, I hope it doesn't come to that.

I will contact ya'll tomorrow with further updates. Az is out in The Blight while I am taking care of my personal business. Catch back with ya'll tomorrow then.

Holister

Post by Holister »

Seems like everyone is dropping like flies. Don't know who to trust, everything has gone so insane here as of late.

I am currently in Baton Rouge, waiting for someone.

Az, he didn't make it. I now own Deathkiss. It was his last request.

I did track down Dark, he is dead. Not temporary, I mean for good. I fed that SOB to Deathkiss, and she was hungry.

I am here, now, alone, and waiting. I think Tony is still alive, somewhere, involved in something, I don't know what.

If my visitor doesn't show up tonight, I will be leaving for Bucarest tomorrow night.

If I don't report back in, then I most likely failed in my mission and will be dead.

Molly, take care sweetie. Your daddy loves you.

Duke, look out for our lil' girl.

Cee, I will see you soon.

Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

:? ?? Holister what is going on? What do you mean Az is dead, how? And what the hell is in Bucarest?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Dele Morte is in Bucharest.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Well, that explains where Holister is. Hopefully he will check back in and explain a little better.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"I will be expecting you then Benjamin Holister. I hope you do not dissappoint me."
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"As I sit here twittling my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

"Is that true Benjamin Holister. I know you are coming for me.

I take it you know that it was I who was released from Abadon when Arawn tried to prevent my release.

I take it you know thatit was I who restored Alan Shepard and convinced him to seek revenge against The Society.

I take it you know it was I who gave Anton Savarius what he needed to create is Parenovirus.

I take it you know that it was I who created that nightmare world you were trapped in while in your coma.

I take it you know it was I who had B'Lial send The Shadowbuilder to hunt you down.

I take it you know it was I who tore the town of Bayou apart and so easily corrupted them into doing my bidding, even killing little Billy.

I take it you know it was I who create the Apsoi that attacked your fiends, killed som many innocent lives including Sir Robin's sister.

I take it you know that it was I who created Jeremiah Dark so deep in your guilt ridden mind so that he would just as I thought he would.

It was I who created the turmoil within The Black Badge and ruined your career.

It was I who killed Stephen for his betrayal, GRIM for his interferance, that pesky talking rodent and her friends, that fool Azrael, and now you come to die Benjamin Holister.

Why you though? Why target you, above all the others?

Because we are beyond god and evil Ben Holister, you and I both know this. You are willing to go beyond that thin line and do what must be done.
It has been foretold; you will either slay me, or you will die in the attempt. I have an army of loyal followers at my beckon command, I have demons and monsters under my control, I have the reigns of The Shadow Society, Greybeard, and The Demon Fist in my clutches, plus the reigns of countless other factions as well.

Do you believe you actually have a chance against me Ben Holister?

Very well then Ben Holister
I will have your grave waiting for you when you get here.

It is the least I can do."

The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

So much time and effort on only one human.

Either all those years in Abadon drove you insane, or this Ben Holister must be something special.

Perhaps when your done playing, you would be interested in discussing some business. I realize that the Voice and his fallen master interfered with some of your plans, but they are gone and my organisation is looking to mend bridges as it were.
Last edited by The Dark Voice on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Ben Holister was no ordinary man, he was something qite unique. He was a good man and a noble foe. He will be missed.

But thetime for mourning has come and gone, new endevors await my attention, if you wish to change the world, then I will accept you. Ifyou follow the path of your former, you will not stand in my way."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Change the world? Oh yes, I most certainly wish to change the world.
Holister

Post by Holister »

-Comms Channel Open

-Scrambler Disengaged

"To whoever is left of The Lazlo Society, I know there aren't many of you left, if any....

{The Gentleman, that lousy S.O.B.}

I can not talk now, respond if you are stll alive. I am with in a top secret location with mimimal comms ops. PM me on the channel.

Over & Out."

-Scrambler Reengaged

-Comms Channel Closed
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Are they gone? Are they really...?

Gentleman sir, I have some advice for you. Never send so much evidence to a man with as many connections as myself. :wink:

This message concludes my participation on this forum.
Holister

Post by Holister »

The Society of Shadows has been defeated Morte, Savarius and his clones are dead, your castle is burning down around you, that leaves just you and me.

See you in Hell Vicktor.