Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
fate

Post by fate »

I'll see you when you get home Ben.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sorry for the delay Fate, I got held up at 30,000 feet by gremlins attempting to dismantle the plane I was on. Ok, I am never flying again. I had to shoot five of the little buggers and snap the neck on the last one in the cargo hold.

Needless to say the pilots were grateful, but of course, "Officially" nothing happened other than turbulance. The fact I was packing a .45 Colt got overlooked.

From now on, Im driving everywhere.

So what's up Fate, or dare I not ask?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Wow, so they finally opened those trans-oceanic bridges, huh?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Yeah but the rest stops Suck.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
fate

Post by fate »

I can’t say too much out loud but I think I may be able to link Master Li’s death to Dele Morte. All that supernatural movement my reports have been showing lately…it’s all starting to come into focus.

I’ll be sending you all information from now on Ben. I believe I have upset members of the society and must return to my roll as adviser only.

I’ll be in touch.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok Fate, you do that. I have some questions I am hoping you acn answer.

Like where the Hell did this Tony guy go? I seriously do not like sudden stops when vital information is being revealed.

I also do not like the fact that Dele Morte is back and is in league with Jeremiah, who was in league with the Voice, Khavik, and Nightmare.

So far the only asshole Dark has not been messed up with is that Borhst eating bag of shit Dym. Then again Dark does has high standards from his allies I guess.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Don't forget Windner. Dark hasn't been in league with him, yet, either, so far as we know...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I am willing to bet money he has Josh. But its not J.D. I am worried about dealing with Windner.

Doesn't anyone find it just a bit strange that Tony goes vanishing jut after finding that book. And what about the way that internet hacker kid died, Tony said he was found with his heart extracted. Does that not sound like someone's M.O. that we know.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Robin around as of late.
Last time I heard from him was when that J.G.B. guy told him Dele Morte killed his sister.

Damn it! There is some odd stuff going down and I do not like not knowing what it is.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Who is Windner?

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Some looney necromancer that KT killed or something along those lines. He may have also been responsible for the whole Seal fiasco in Deleware last week.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Holister wrote:Some looney necromancer that KT killed or something along those lines. He may have also been responsible for the whole Seal fiasco in Deleware last week.

No that was Natasha. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Holister

Post by Holister »

Bert, I'll let you field this one, I am in too good a mood right now to chew this grubworm out.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

DB, you might want to consider moving to Mars for a few years.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

DEATHBLASTER! YOU MISERABLE SHIT SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER!! DON'T YOU DARE IMPUNE HER CHARACTER!!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Maybe Alpha Centauri.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Perhaps he should just move out of this dimension and into another one, such as the 5th. Otherwise, Bert will probably find him.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
dym

Post by dym »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:DEATHBLASTER! YOU MISERABLE SHIT SUCKING MOTHER FUCKER!! DON'T YOU DARE IMPUNE HER CHARACTER!!
I'm pretty sure that he does not know what impugn means. I do though.

She's a miserable whore.

You're starting to see that for yourself. I told you, she will soon stop the game of hard-to-get. Actually, looks like she already started. You are on the path that Whackjob took, you realise that don't you?

Anyway, I told you so.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"It would appear you have over stayed yur welcome yet again. I recomend you quit while you can Dym. Your game is not worth it."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

He was horrible game player anyways.

Not like you.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok folks, its been over a week and no sign of Tony or his amazing disovery. I am growing concerned here. I think I will head down to Jersey and do some snooping around, and see what I can find. Can someone babysit Molly?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I can Have Rain Pick her up if you like Ben. She will then if you don't mind taken somewhere safe, and await your return.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I can watch over her. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You were saying something about too many fronts, Voice.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Voice go suck on the exhaust port of a jet, ok.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey guys, just reporting in as I am supposed to. I got to Tony's aprtament to check things out.

Weird does not begin to describe this.

I think he was nabbed, but I don't know by who. Right about now its "take your pick" with the bad guys we got floating around.

I did the whole thorough search, came up with nada. This guy was deffinitely low key, not much along the lines of a professional, more like a weekend ghost chaser.

Anyway, His stuff is missing
His computer, journals, gear,
and get this; his clothes?

Who the Hell abducts someone, and lets them bring a change of clothes. It does look like he left in a hurry though and someone tore apart his place looking for something.

That's not all. These two goons in black coats have been following me since I got here.

I think they may know what happened to the probee. I will seeif I can't "persuade" one of them to fill me in.

I'll get back to you guys soon.

Over and out; Holister.

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Are you in need of any assiatnce Mr.Holister?

My buisness in Illinois is over and I have been on my way back to Deleware. Something does not sit well with my instincts about what transpired there.

I am still in possession of Mr.Turtle's vehicle so I can come to New Jersey and aid you if you are in need of it.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Holister

Post by Holister »

What? No calling me "THRALL". I don't know wether to be insulted or grateful.

Anyway, I will PM you my location. I am keeping this investigation hush hush. So keep it to yourself, but I think your instincts and my gut are tuned in to the same page. So yeah, I will accept your help.

Sides', I've seen how good you are in a fight. I can use backup like that.

After we are done here is Jersey though, I have to go to D.C. again. Wrap up some "loose ends". So I will see you when youget here. Just make it snappy Az. I don't like the feel of this.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ben,

When ya come ta Washington are ya gonna bring Molly and Duke? I'd like ta see 'em again.

Hannah

PS: Why do people think you were a thrall?
I will be who I chose to be.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well when I get there I will have Shadow drop off Molly & Duke when I get ther lil' darling.

Its so hard to believe that this kid is Ron's. Its like night & day with those two. Unbelievable.
kalle

Post by kalle »

The delta age is significant at this stage in their lifecycles.

But age doubling usually is.
в темноте

Return to “Agency Voice”