One Hunter Down

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Malakai wrote:
Sophoroto wrote:
Malakai wrote:
Kei Nakamura wrote:My, My, My, aren't we all so swift to judge.

Does anyone truely have all the facts to support their hypothesis? I do not, yet, but my interest is piqued, and I will have the missing peices of the puzzle before I advocate action against one of our own.

Hey Dragon Slayer, you the same one that had to run screaming from Kyoto? I was glad to have been able to help then, and will continue to slow the advancement of you and yours at every chance I get.
Trust me in this, you have never met me little one. If you had, your mind would bear several deep scars from having survived meeting me.

Blah blah blah, all I hear is a fly buzzing you are pathetic malikai.

Ihave taken out worse then you and I am only 14. Of course I was the one that let the little bugger in so I took him and the boat house out. See you on the shore if your willing. :twisted:
Child... go hind behind your mother's skirt.

You dumb ass if you had any knowledge of me you would know that my mother is dead.

If you so much as mention her again I will hunt your ass down and shove my foot so far up it you will have atheletes foot breath.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

This would explain the explosion upstairs.

malakai, you have gained the ire of a fourteen year old whom is under my care and I have been around longer than most here and I know how to deal with demons and men of your nature I will be extracting the repair bill out of your hide.

I would like to ask that any of you whom I trust and respect would be willing to come and watch young Soph while I go hunting?
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
That Guy

Re: One Hunter Down

Post by That Guy »

Malakai wrote:
That Guy wrote:
Malakai wrote:Down goes the Dragon. He thought to save his home but instead he doomed it. Bye Bye little soldier.
Soooo when you say he doomed his home do you mean like his actual home where he lived or something bigger like country, continent, the world? Just so I don't make any future plans you understand.

Not that I can do much about the world being doomed but the other two I probably could avoid.
Ah yes I should have worded myself more properly. His home as in his homeland.
Ah Britian, umm you wouldn't happen to reconsider on that now would you? Just to the south there's France, much more devastation can be caused there, you'd split Europe up for starters and it's still a member of the G8 so not like your giving anything up as its still a rather influencial country. Less for some reason you would much rather see Stonehenge destroyed over the Eiffel Tower...
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Gabriel wrote:This one's mine. All of you, stand down.... Malakai is the first quarry I have gone after who has ever escaped. He challenged me, but something about me caused him to flee.

I respect your desire to keep things intimate -- I don't plan on having lots of company when I dust Khavik, after all -- but jack, twenty minutes, I can be right there. It never hurts havin' someone to watch your back.

Willie, Michael, Ghost, you do not have what it takes to defeat him.

I like you well enough, but I don't believe you. Convince me.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok Malaki you are right only a few of us have ever met Pendragon. If he did in fact have information on us, and you now have it that would mean you know that I can hurt you, even kill you.
Even without Night Ender telling me I know what you are. I owed Pendragon a favor, and I owe your masters a debt of pain. I will find you and kill you or perhaps worse I will send you back too your master, and let him decide your fate for failure.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You know, all I see here is a lot of bluster from this Malakai, and not alot to back it up. Where's the proof? For all we know, Pendragon could be laying low somewhere.

Your move asshole.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

I guess after all this, we're finally becoming aquaintanced with our little loudmouth.

Lazlo Society, this is Malaki Assclown DragonSlayer. Assclown, meet the Society. Don't get too friendly, there's no cookies, just a lot of punch. :D
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Malakai wrote:
Cyanide wrote:im taking time out of typing with my nose on my explosives classified ad so that i can comment on this stupidity

you have no room to talk like your a big shot malakai you will bring down more than a mere house on you... witch
I am no witch. So do me and the rest of your associates a favor... go choke on your namesake.

really now genius? well it is a bit hard for a psi ghost to choke on something such as that, especially something that i play with more than c4 so i dont think i can choke on it... but i have something you can choke on :D
Byò⌐
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Sophoroto wrote:You dumb ass if you had any knowledge of me you would know that my mother is dead.

If you so much as mention her again I will hunt your ass down and shove my foot so far up it you will have atheletes foot breath.
So sorry to hear that. Would you care to have her back? It wouldnt be in the same form, but I know "people" who know "people" that could arrange it. How much do you love her?
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

That Guy wrote:Ah Britian, umm you wouldn't happen to reconsider on that now would you? Just to the south there's France, much more devastation can be caused there, you'd split Europe up for starters and it's still a member of the G8 so not like your giving anything up as its still a rather influencial country. Less for some reason you would much rather see Stonehenge destroyed over the Eiffel Tower...
Not too bright are you? It is not me who has plans for Britain. It is those who wanted Pendragon. Come on, you should know be now Pendragons biggest obsession. Who has he been hunting all this time?
солдат дьявола
Razor

Post by Razor »

You know what, that's just fucking wrong. My mother died when I was three. I never even had a chance to know her. So I do know some of Soph's pain, but at the same time, that is such a low blow.

Where's Malakai at? I want some ass!
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

idiots... why do you dwell on such a thing as death of your own parentals huh? bigger things are at hand other than something since past
Byò⌐
Razor

Post by Razor »

Dwell on it? Hardly. The bitch was better off dead, and so was I, from what I understand. But still, would have been nice to have gotten to know her while she was still breathing, and not through her visiting my dreams, or visiting me in spirit form when things went wrong.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

dreams, spirit form same thing, astral projection, remote viewing same thing... sigh oh who ordered the thermo nuclear warhead? um... oh shi.... <transmission cut>
Byò⌐
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I guess after all this, we're finally becoming aquaintanced with our little loudmouth.

Lazlo Society, this is Malaki Assclown DragonSlayer. Assclown, meet the Society. Don't get too friendly, there's no cookies, just a lot of punch.

:lol: :lol:
Angel, you never fail to amuse.

Come on, you should know be now Pendragons biggest obsession. Who has he been hunting all this time?

*cough* The Ba'al *cough*

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:You know, all I see here is a lot of bluster from this Malakai, and not alot to back it up. Where's the proof? For all we know, Pendragon could be laying low somewhere.

Your move asshole.
Name the body part you would like mailed to you?
солдат дьявола
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Malakai wrote:
Sophoroto wrote:You dumb ass if you had any knowledge of me you would know that my mother is dead.

So sorry to hear that. Would you care to have her back? It wouldnt be in the same form, but I know "people" who know "people" that could arrange it. How much do you love her?

YOU'RE F'ING DEAD malakai, I F'ING WARNED YOU. YOU WILL SUFFER BEFORE YOU DIE TRUST ME, YOU WILL SUFFER.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

There are very few things that will cause EVERYBODY around here to group together. Thanks to Mr. Assclown, we've got a reason. Who wants to bet that this perverted, ghoulish shit is going down faster than Paris Hilton in prison? I doubt that he's got a way to fight against ALL of us at once!

Oh, and Mr. Assclown, I could give a rat's ass about what you think of me. But the people here are my friends (not that you'd have any, anyway), and they deserve something better than to have to listen to you bitch.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Shadowstalker wrote:Ok Malaki you are right only a few of us have ever met Pendragon. If he did in fact have information on us, and you now have it that would mean you know that I can hurt you, even kill you.
Even without Night Ender telling me I know what you are. I owed Pendragon a favor, and I owe your masters a debt of pain. I will find you and kill you or perhaps worse I will send you back too your master, and let him decide your fate for failure.
I dont have masters that I report to. Only those who sign my checks. I assure I am an independent operator. Just like your dear Pendragon, I too was a "merc". What is so different then between us? I merely delivered a bounty to someone who wanted to collect. Have I threatened the world?You?Your families?Your precious Society? No. I merely did what the rest of you do, that is hunt the things that go bump in the night.
солдат дьявола
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

oh, you're sure acting like it, all right, malaki. someone who's really just doind a job and collecting a bounty wouldn't bother trying to brag about it like you did, not to the guy's friends at least . and if it's "just a job" like you said, why the hell are you so interested in trying to spook others with anything you know about them? or was stealing pendragon's data and taunting us with it part of your "job"? and if you're so professional, why are you even bothering with anyone here?

you did threaten us, you did try taunting us, and nopw you've got a large group of pissed off people against you. congratulations, jackass.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

duamerthrax wrote:oh, you're sure acting like it, all right, malaki. someone who's really just doind a job and collecting a bounty wouldn't bother trying to brag about it like you did, not to the guy's friends at least . and if it's "just a job" like you said, why the hell are you so interested in trying to spook others with anything you know about them? or was stealing pendragon's data and taunting us with it part of your "job"? and if you're so professional, why are you even bothering with anyone here?

you did threaten us, you did try taunting us, and nopw you've got a large group of pissed off people against you. congratulations, jackass.
who did I threaten?Taunt? That I admit I did. I would think that the great saviors of the society would be of stronger minds then allow some simple taunting get to them. I guess you all are weaker then expected.

Pendragons "data" was just a bonus.
солдат дьявола
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

Malakai wrote:I wouldnt talk vampire. It appears that Pendragon has plenty of info on you. Both your previous form and your current. He even lists what he believed to be weaknesses. Prey (pun intended), why would he need this info?

Malakai wrote:Angel, hush now before your wings get plucked. The druid cant protect you all the time. And the charms he gave you are quite limited in use. :D

funny, these sound like threats to me. care to revise your statement?
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

duamerthrax wrote:
Malakai wrote:I wouldnt talk vampire. It appears that Pendragon has plenty of info on you. Both your previous form and your current. He even lists what he believed to be weaknesses. Prey (pun intended), why would he need this info?

Malakai wrote:Angel, hush now before your wings get plucked. The druid cant protect you all the time. And the charms he gave you are quite limited in use. :D

funny, these sound like threats to me. care to revise your statement?
The quote in red... there is no threat in there.

The quote in blue, merely a warning.
солдат дьявола
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

quote in red: you're implying he's prey, how is that not threatening?

quote in blue: those kind of "warnings" could get your ass killed, if you keep it up. i know she can be obnoxious, but i'll be damned if i just let someone try to hurt her. i don't care what i'm capable of, i'm at least enough to get you to stop threatening my sister, you bastard!
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Malakai wrote:
That Guy wrote:Ah Britian, umm you wouldn't happen to reconsider on that now would you? Just to the south there's France, much more devastation can be caused there, you'd split Europe up for starters and it's still a member of the G8 so not like your giving anything up as its still a rather influencial country. Less for some reason you would much rather see Stonehenge destroyed over the Eiffel Tower...
Not too bright are you? It is not me who has plans for Britain. It is those who wanted Pendragon. Come on, you should know be now Pendragons biggest obsession. Who has he been hunting all this time?
So I'm not to bright for not paying attention to a place and person I didn't know of till recently?

I feel insulted its bad enough I may lose my place of business and got hit in a special place whilst trying to rescue Dante, but to call me stupid for not caring to look up something that I didn't know of to begin with bah.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

That Guy wrote:
Malakai wrote:
So I'm not to bright for not paying attention to a place and person I didn't know of till recently?

I feel insulted its bad enough I may lose my place of business and got hit in a special place whilst trying to rescue Dante, but to call me stupid for not caring to look up something that I didn't know of to begin with bah.
If you are interested in some money in order to save your business, I could help you with that. How much do you need? And who hit you? I could take care of them....for a price!
солдат дьявола
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Malakai, Do you have a dysfunction that makes it unreal to be able and make sense of reality? Retarded question... I mean rhetorical... It's obvious. Take care while you can. I'm itching to get out of this place for a while... :)

Oh yeah, and the reason some people don't like you is because you're a doushbag at what you do... Plain and simple.
Byò⌐
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

I am a "douchebag"? Yet I succeeded in what I was paid to do. That was bring in Pendragon for a bounty. I hunted a target and brought it down. Is it any different then what you or the others here do? You find something to hunt for whatever reason (you dont like them, they called you a bad name, they hurt someone, etc...) and you hunt it/them until you catch them. I did the same thing. What is so wrong with that?
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You know what assgoblin, why don't you stop trying to identify with us. Pendragon did good things, and you employers are evil bastards. You're nothing like us, so stop preening your fucking feathers and go eat a bullet. It'll be quick and save us a lot of time.

WWVLD
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

what did you expect was going to happen, malaki? you go bragging about your jobs, and we give you a freaking medal? as if you're SO much better than us because you can threaten people you don't know, and get us mad? well, screw that bullshit! you're not like us, you'll never be like us, and you're a fool to even delude yourself like that.

Return to “Classifieds”