Italian Job.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I await with... baited breath, Bass. I hope you bring something to cauterize your wounds, because I'm not going to bother.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hey, Voice! Next time you're in town, why don't'cha actually look me up? Drop by for, I dunno, a social visit.

Consider that an actual invitation! Into my home! Which would mean you could actually get through my wards, so long as I'm home!

Whaddaya say? Social call? I'll throw a nice, big party, just for you! I'll even buy a new grill and fire it up, just for you. It'll be a frickin' sweet party, I tell ya.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I am calling in a favor for the next time we go after J Dork, Shadow , Logos get in touch with me so I can get you ready for the suprise I am preping. Should be a roaring and hot time for J Dork and company :twisted:

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Micheal, if it's the favour I beleive you offered me regarding my sleep disorder . . . nice.

Anyway, remember what I said about evil not working well together?

As for Belly Aches giving JD diefic powers . . . Belly Aches would have to have them first - he don't.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

No not that this is one even I hate to do, always feel wierd for a week afterwards. In this case though I am not retreating a second time from J Dork. If all goes well maybe he'll get the same as I offered for Not-Ron, I have'nt decided yet.

Michael T.
Logos

Post by Logos »

What did you offer Not-Ron, Mike?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I don't know Ron, Belladrox (Belly Aches, hehehehe, that still gets me) is a supernatural intelligence and so is quite a powerful being. His choice in lackeys is pathetic, but you shouldn't underestimate the leader because of the subordinates.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

He has to have some power behind him because that thing that The Voice sent was not exactly a light-hitter. Somehow I doubt The Voice has the power to summon and control all these thing by himself, nor is he capable of starting a multi-front war like this.

I am just looking forward to when The Voice falls out of favor with his master. I hope someone there will have a digital camera because the look on his face is going to be priceless.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"I have found Dark's new resting place.

As I suspected, Dark is a creature of habit. I will investigate this matter further to determine if it is truly him. If I do find him, I will clear he way for Ms. McConnor to finish the job, without interfearance this time.

As for he other nuisances that have plagued you Lazlites, Dym is in remission {more than likely seriously rethinking his course of action} I say press onward while the iron is hot.

The Voice is in a loosing battle. His master is getting annoyed with the constant failures, and once he has what he wants, Voice will be silenced or cast aside like the garbage he is.

It is my regret that Voice is not the real threat, but you own GhostSpider. His current infliction must be remedied or he will be responsible for more death and destruction than he himself would ever care to see. A word of caution.

As for Voice, you choice of targets was quite astute. Though Dark is no longer the target, do not abandone that monestary. The evil resides there. Bring the fight to him en masse and he will fail once again.

As for my business with Sir Robin, if he shows on Monday night at the designated location, our affairs will be in order come Tuesday morning. It would be pointless to ask petty demands that would never be forfilled or honored, so I will expect the company I know he will have if he shows.

You Lazlites are, if nothing else, predicatable.

I will expect to see you then."
Logos

Post by Logos »

Will you just shut up or tell us where he is? You still aren't anyone I want to socialize with, so don't even waste our time with your rhetoric unless you have something useful to say. We already know most of that stuff anyway.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Sorry for the delayed repy Logos. The idea for Not-Ron was entrapment in a talisman for near forever, the only way free would be if I released them or the talisman was destroyed. I was thinking a platinum charm, nearly indestructable under normal situations. But I have'nt decided if he deserves this or not, might be better to send him on to what ever fate awaits him.

Michael T.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I'd prefer to handle him in the normal means, thank you. I suppose I have a say in this, right?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

But of course, just answering the question posed earlier. I have no intention of getting in your way to revenge. Unless of course it would be too dangerous for you or any other person I know and respect.

Michael T.
Logos

Post by Logos »

So, with that out of the way, Morte, do you have the information we need? I hope I didn't hurt your feelings? The clock is ticking, I hope we can get things underway here fairly quickly.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

It is my regret that Voice is not the real threat, but you own GhostSpider. His current infliction must be remedied or he will be responsible for more death and destruction than he himself would ever care to see. A word of caution.

Oh yes, i'm the threat. Don't pay attention to the man who has been manipulating us to do his dirty work. No, pay attention to me, because i'm a threat. :roll:

How predictable.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Don't worry, GS, I'm apparently not even worth noting.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sorry Zack.

Maybe you need to get possesed, than you'll get a metnion. :P :wink:

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Hey, Voice! Next time you're in town, why don't'cha actually look me up? Drop by for, I dunno, a social visit.

Consider that an actual invitation! Into my home! Which would mean you could actually get through my wards, so long as I'm home!

Whaddaya say? Social call? I'll throw a nice, big party, just for you! I'll even buy a new grill and fire it up, just for you. It'll be a frickin' sweet party, I tell ya.

Thanks, but i'll have to take a rain check on that. :roll:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Aren't you dead yet?

I figured after your fantastic showing in Peru, your master would have certainly retired you.

WWVLD
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Holister wrote:Hey Zack, hey Logos. I bought you guys another week. :twisted:

Just goes to show, Jerry has the attention span of a short bus retard.
:D

whats the difrense betwen a blue bus retard and a short bus retard?

Answer: Billing.

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .