Terra's missing

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wasn't Ghost supposed to have warded your home to high heaven?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fine I will have things set up shortly.
But one point you may want to think about, just because Voice may be in Russia doesn't mean Jeremiah is there as well. He could be somewhere much closer to you right now.
Just a thought.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

The corpses Zack left for me to clean up are human. Apparently, the wards don't do anything to humans, no matter their reasons for being on the property or anything.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Ahhhh. Well, if you're not in a residential area I could send some of my wards. They work on everything. Quite messy though.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

We live in the suburbs. Either house is in a very residential area. Why can't it be residential?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Claymores are indescriminate.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

ah ha.. I see. Well, no, I can't imagine having a claymore would go over well with anyone. Thanks for the idea, though.
Bert_the_Turtle

Of course you can rig them for remote detonation instead of using a tripwire. Do either of you do military demolitions?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Can't say that we do. The village has a maximum grass height anyway, and I'm pretty sure that the claymore I'm familiar with is taller than that.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I don't think Claymores would go over well with their neighbor's period Bert.
Bert_the_Turtle

Doh.

And

And people wonder why I live in the middle of nowhere.

Coincidentally, trespassing on my property is a bad idea as the posted signs indicate.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I will remeber that.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Logos, contact Michael T. His wards will stop humans. I have seen proof of this with my own eyes.

In the meantime, after I've finished painting this one damned wall and gone grocery shopping with Lex, I'll try and drop by and put some extra spirit wards around your home, wards with my own personal flair. I dunno what kinda wards Spider uses, but it never hurts to have some extra runes laid on one's home.

Drop me a line with the address... I've never been to your home before.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That's true, I believe that the first time we met was yesterday.

I'd appreciate if you could make it over sooner than later, I'm going to be rather busy today.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Wait a second Logos, my wards should have worked on humans. Evil is evil, whether it be supernatural or otherwise. You guys didn't mess with them did you?

Another thought, wards are simple things. If those men thought what they were doing was good, then the wards would not have worked. Scary thought for people who work for the Voice.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I studied the wards, nothing more. I don't know how fragile they are, so I didn't touch.

We're dealing with some real screwballs here if they think they're doing the world a favor by working with demon-slut B over here.

Tell me, how does working for a demon ever seem like a just action... ever?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, Del Morte was working folks over into working for him and going after Jerimiah . . . wasn't that big a stretch for a lot of y'all.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That's different!... Isn't it?

I mean, well, I was going to go after Jeremiah one way or another, Morte just provided a more sane means to do so, and... Yeah... I suppose you're right.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It's hard sometimes to tell the difference.

But a bad thing done for a good reason is comperable to a good thing done for bad reason.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

How about setting up a chain of Death Wards that functions indiscriminately but scribe the true names of the residents in them? Can you link an alarm ward to someone other than the person who creates it? It would be handy to let a third party in the area, like, KT know when something is going down so they can get help there.

Don't look at me like that. I told you I've been studying.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

And that's where our philosophies are going to diverge, I'm afraid. Ron, I respect your view, but at this point, I don't care what it takes,

I want Jeremiah gone, and just because I agree with you that I'm doing exactly what this bastard wants, I'm doing exactly what I want, too, so in the end, it all works out.

And Bert, I'll think about those ideas. I'm not very familiar with these wards yet, so I'll have to do some looking into what you're talking about... But death wards is actually sounding pretty similar to claymore here... are you still going on about that? :? :wink:
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Problem ia the warsd would eb a tthe t oany one whi touhcad the olace th ery werfis om. Sorrrrry nd moreresst
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Bert_the_Turtle

Similar concept. Only no explosion, no flying shrapnel, just damage and death to whomever triggers it. Can be combined with an Area of Effect rune to make it a "Everyone in X Radius" effect too.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

are you OK, Mr. T? Just tired, I hope.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Obviously Bert, you haven't been studying very well. Death wards would be just as indiscriminate as claymores. I mean, what happens when some innocent comes over to visit, or the pizza guy decides to step into the house, or well you get the idea. Anyway, I already set up death wards there, they're just set to go off when evil enters the house. Area of effect runes are there too. I'm not an amateur Bert.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

LOs aloto f bloid, thumk i neeeds abit od hepl
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

:roll: I'm not putting claymore in my house, Bert.

Thanks for the ideas, but I don't think I could keep doing this bed'n'breakfast thing I've got going here if I did that...

So, who wants to set up some more death runes? :lol:

In all honesty, I appreciate everyone's help. I really do. I'll be meeting some of you in Russia.

I've got several questions, though...
Is it as cold as we're always stereotyping it?
Is Chernobyl open for tourism?
How's Russian cuisine?
Where did I put my camera!?

Got a lot to do before my flight. I hope you're getting things ready for me to go, Shadow.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Blood!? Mike, where are you? What's going on? Keep talking to us, Mike.
Bert_the_Turtle

That was the point. Set them up in the middle of the house somewhere where the house encompasses the entire Area of Effect. Pull back to the room when there's trouble. And viola.

Obviously you aren't paying attention because Evil Only wards didn't do a fucking thing.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Noot fa rrrr frmmmmm mOscoe, havssh oma theees, donnnnnnnn h av enegu ot hellll seljk. fell isck nesd slep.