Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
fate

Post by fate »

Agent Godhand.

Hey has anyone seen Fate? I got blown about 50ft from the house when it went up in “holy flame”. I watched you guys leave but I never saw Fate.

I guess I’ll just follow my last order and assist you guys. Does anyone want my help in Russia?
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Not much to do at the moment regarding all this stuff.

Roma's funeral will be in the morning (Moscow time).

Between Michael and Vlad working on me and Natasha both of us are up and about. Or "should" be up and about; Natasha is demonstrating mild catatonia and needs to be in a wheelchair. She cannot or does not want to roll herself, however. At least we can get her out of her bed though. She reacts only to 'yes' and 'no' questions movnig her head ever so slightly to answer.

She is healing quickly with all the extra attention she is getting. Her bruises will definitely be all gone by the end of the week. The cuts look much less painful and damaging. But I am really worried abou ther mind. I know that the outside hides a war raging on the inside. dym awakened something destructive inside her and she is fighting it. Just keep repeating encouragement, gentle, and kind things as I roll her around outside. I know that Bert is doing the same thing during the times they allow him to visit, which we managed to get extended hours for him.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
dym

Post by dym »

dym: 2
Nikolai Ivanovich: 0

I destroy half of the team Fidel. Roman and Natalya gone. Natalya have the body, ok, but she not control it no more. Consider Roman the lucky one!

Alexei, Aleksandr, I come for you now. You cannot stop me.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

There may be some people willing to deny you that chance Dim, rember my warning fool.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Natasha is finally physically recognizeable as Natasha again.

Unfortuneately her mind isn't there yet.

It breaks my heart. She put so much behind her. She was doing so well.

I put up a tough front when I visit, but when I get back to my room, its just too much to bear.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Bert, I have some things that will help, although they do very slightly dull the awareness.

Good Luck Ms. Krilova, you are a credit to your Motherland.

Dym, I am on the ground, here, in moscow, why have you so far passed on the opportunity? Are you that poor at fieldcraft, that a scientist slips your clutches? Or are you too frightened that you may get caught and handed over to those you have hurt after all your secrets are pried from the depths of your pathetic cranium?
dym

Post by dym »

ok kei. You never see the video of the cat eating guts out from the gazelle? It begin with the stalk.
dym

Post by dym »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:I put up a tough front when I visit, but when I get back to my room, its just too much to bear.
You cry as the little bitch?

:?:
dym

Post by dym »

Kei Nakamura wrote:bla bla bla bla

A jap girl huh? Letz get sum beer and parrrrrtay PHI FUCKEN SIG STYLE!!! wut do u say about that? we can play gamez allnight long, PHI SIG style! FUCK YEA! PHI SIG FOREVER WOOOOOO! i fucken hate these russian broadz but a nice azian wood be nice yea! cmon girl, i wanna get a wiff of your spring roll and hell a lot more to. PHI SIG dawg in da mutha fucken hizzouuuuuuuuuuuuuse! WOOF WOOF WOOF!

so you wanna party with the big PHI SIG dawg or wut? If not than fuck you you dried up old fuck bag - fuck you PHI SIG style yea mutha fucka! wooo! i'm over here representen for all my daaaawgz back in Menomonie u crazeeeeeeee muther fuckerz off da fucken chizain!! heeeeeeeeeey! u wanna party with the big PHI SIG dawg mutha fucka than u better fucken listen up close and good bitch cuz i'ma gonna say it once.

U walk north out of the sheraten hotell to the that fucken boat dock along the moscow river. then u sale south on da river to where u see the soccer stadium and then get off - get off PHI SIG style mutha fucka yea were gonna fucken party like itz 1999 mutha fucka yea! - and than u walk up the hill towardz the moscow state university. u walk thru the campuz to the back into the fancy fucken garden they got setup there.

U will know me, i will be the big fucken PHI SIG daaaaaawg pounden down all da fucken beer PHI SIG STYLE YEA! thatz right, the big mutha fucka dawg pounden beer and representen all my PHI SIG mutha fuckaz back in the US of mutha fucken A! MUTHA FUCKA!

PHI SIG FOREVER!!!!
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Sigh, another dead peon to cover your tracks. He never saw me, and I was not seen at the scene.

Try another trap dym. You seem to have once again underestemated me. Oh and I got good video while the locals dealt with the mess, this time there will be no errors with any clues.
dym

Post by dym »

Oh you so good. You almost too fast!

Well, I think no one miss the phi sig dawg. I think the evidence collectors not too careful.

But what the point? You got all answers.

Congratulations!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Dym,

You obviously need to hire better help, I suggest you start with your therapist.

Hannah

PS: Your scorecard is innacurate.
I will be who I chose to be.
dym

Post by dym »

Hannah wrote:Hi Dym,

You obviously need to hire better help, I suggest you start with your therapist.

Hannah

PS: Your scorecard is innacurate.
I not hire anyone. I simply order the person to make this to go there. People should thank me for chopping the frat boy into neat pieces.

My scorecard is precisely accurate.

And fuck you. Mind your own business.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Never, ever talk to my daughter that way.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
dym

Post by dym »

I'm sorry, I can't read your handwriting. :lol:

Eat my ass, dickhead.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi dym,

Maybe you should stop giving orders ta people who then ask "Do you want fries with that?" All that junk food is really unhealthy and that quadruple chin you have really has ta go.

Hannah

PS: Don't ever talk ta my father like that.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ahh, the agony of trying to laugh with your jaw wired.

Apples and trees and what not.

:D

Delta Sierra
dym

Post by dym »

What are you going to palindrome? Shout at me?

Maybe if you give Boom Boom your milk money he'll let you be on choda duty for a spell.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Bert, Sasha, you tell Natasha that she and I have alot more things on Diabolism to discuss. I read over alot of what she sent me and its brilliant. Make sure she knows that.

As for you dym, I think you should look ath OUR score card.

Loki-dead
The Dark Voice-runs like the cowardly bitch he is
Jeremiah Dark-can't seem to work up the courage to face any real opposition
etc, etc.

So throw all the lackeys you want at us. Eventually your going to run out or we're going to get lucky. And we only need to be lucky once.

Oh, and talk like that to Hannah again and Ron's not going to have a chance to kill you.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Hi GhostSpider.

I am sure Bert will pass on the encouragement, as will I. I am pretty much with her all day and Bert comes in for every minute they allow him to.

I know she can hear the encouragement and it can only be helping her. Thanks again.

I know I personally cannot wait for her to be well enough to sing me a song. It kills me not to hear her singing.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Hang in there Sasha. We are going to get dym. It is only a matter of time.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

She will sing again Sasha, even if we have to storm the gates of Hell itself to make it so.

As for you dym, i'm sending a couple of friends to make your acquaintance. Do try not to scream when they're chewing on your entrails.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Be carefull ghostspider that in hunting monsters you do not become one yourself.

As for Dym, Dym is many peoples, and I am working on unraveling the web so I can snare them in it.
dym

Post by dym »

dym is always two steps ahead, too.

While the children are playing, I am killing Russians and the occassional American expat, too. The frat boy was especially fun. Keeping up just won't do.

I am doing fine on my own, as you can see, have fun Dark and Voice rampaging through this tribe of retards.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well Kei, general consensus around here is that I am becoming a monster.

In the supernatural sense that is.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Hmm, doing fine you say, well I have a few questions I am asking one of your pawns.
dym

Post by dym »

You continue to demonstrate a fundamental misunderstanding of my organisation... but ok so long as you are enjoying the game. :P
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Palandrome? Is that the best he's got? C'mon, Mr.Fluffers has coughed up scarier stuff than that.

Hannah

PS: I'd like to hear Natasha sing again too.
dym

Post by dym »

Actually, the best I got is half of Nikolai's team.

The other half coming up soon.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Natasha will recover and she will join Kolya and the rest of the team in drinkng a celebratory toast over your grave Dym.

Delta Sierra