Memorial

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Wrong again Shadowstalker, as always. Now go back to being Caliburn's bootlick like the rest of them. These windows are more and more frequent now. I sense the winds of fate about to turn. Soon, very, very soon.

I ask you all, you have killed before, yes? Well have you ever truly destroyed someone?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thank you for the praise Azreal, and had I set out to kill two vampires I would consider it well aimed.

My enlisting Celeste in the adventure was a simple expedient. Those who had set the trap would have expected me to enlist any of a number of the folks here and would have countermeasures planned.

They would have never, ever expected me to bring along another vampire.

The plan almost worked - but I was laid low too early to make a difference and Celeste, who was temporarily, my partner paid the price for me not beng able to assist her.

I know my actions lead to her destruction and for that I take responsibility - but I will not take credit for getting a partner killed out of clumsiness.

Some day Darken and I may have had to fight each other to the death - but it was not supposed to be that day.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

If I wasnt dealing with that murderous Loki, I would be out here helping you out Ron. Unfortunately, I might have to return back across the ocean to deal with a sudden "death" in the family.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks Pendragon.

I'm sorry to hear about your family. When there's somethign I can do, let me know, I owe you for your help with Hannah.

Delta Sierra
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Ron Caliburn wrote:She turned to ash.

All right Ron!!!! Yu liquidatted HER!

YEAH!

A song comes to mind:

Another one bites the dust!

Badabum!

Ahotherone bites the dust!

Yeah!

Everbody!

ANOTHER ONE BITES TRHE DUST!!
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Deathblaster, wrong time, wrong place. I advise you leave NOW!
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Go play in a microwave Shadowbino.

In case ya din't knowtice, theirs one less sucka in th world today.

Last edited by Deathblaster on Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Everybody,

Why didn't any of y'all tell me what was goin' on?

I need ta help my Pa and Ben

Hannah

PS: Can anybody give me a ride back inta DC?
I will be who I chose to be.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'll send her a message.

She stays out of the firezone, no matter what she says. Kapisch?

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hannah I know you want to help, But your father sent you away because he was concerned about your safety, and he would be none to happy with anyone who brought you back into danger.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Hannah, its too dangerous. Heck, its too dangerous for us but we gotta be here anyway. And now you know why we all seemed so Hell-bent on teaching you all that fighting stuff.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Aw, let 'er come. She'd make a great sheild. Image

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Guys, Hannah's safety is priority number one - even if Ben is about to take me out.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, I'm still with him. Not like I'm, you know, PSYCHIC OR ANYTHING! So there isn't anything I can do about it.

Except... Hmm...
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Well, I'm still with him. Not like I'm, you know, PSYCHIC OR ANYTHING!

Yeh. You are gun crazy. You're sign:

KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Death, my friend... Allow me to give you some advice, from one friend to another.

I was once as you are now, trapped in the subconscious mind of a man for whom I had little respect. Nevertheless, if you are to survive, you need him... If it's any consolation, he owes you his life, and you can take every chance to remind him of that fact.

If you continue down the path you are on, you will have fleeting moments of control... He will figure out how to hinder you while you are in control, and he will force you down every chance he gets. Eventually, you will wind up trapped for years on end in your own personal Hell, while every last bit of stress Ben endures is dumped on you, forcing you to deal with it or be strangled by it all...

I want to see you avoid that fate, Death. You can work with Ben, coming out any time a real battle is underway, and leaving him to deal with the les violent situations you don't want to deal with.

It's not the ideal situation, but it's a means of keeping from a far worse situation...or from dying altogether.

The choice is yours, Death... Continue on your path to self-destruction and damnation...or swallow your pride now and do what you love to do for a long, long time...
Last edited by KonThaak on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

OR you can have the time of you lif and slotter every body, death! Remeber, Holly was a dude who had a crush on a vampre. Do you onestly htink that a man like that coud take control.

Frablky I think your a lot better bein in control. Hey anybody with "Death" in there name is cool in my book. Image

Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

So Deathbenji. Who ya gonna kill first? Ron? Katie?

Go fater Hit Squirrel! Flying talking squirls are evil IMO.

Holister

Post by Holister »

If only you knew Gabriel how miniscule you sound right now. Its laughable. "I need Ben to survive." As if that would even begin to deter me from my devious plot.

The wheels are already in motion. Its already too late, the dominoes have been placed. All I need do is watch them tumble. As I said before "Gabby", if you want to know what a real prison is, come and get me. I will leave a light on for you.

And if any of you happen to find Khavik again. Send him my well wishes. The man has style.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

So, Death you are back. You were an artificial thought in Mr. holisters head, and soon you will no longer have control.

Mr. Holister, would you have prefered a gradual burn as the sun slowly consumed Ms. Darken?

Deathblaster, perhaps now that I am changing the terms for our meeting you may find the stupidity to face me. A long simmering stew is coming to the boil, do you really want to be the appropriate target when wrath is unleashed? You will stay out of my sight, you will not speak to me, and in return you may survive to see what karma has in store for you.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Shang Li I don't think whatever is going on is Death. The Death persona was an artifical constuct, this sucker has something Death didn't. A Dark Soul.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

As soon as I get back from taking care of business back home I will help with whatever issues are still here.
I will return to this country in approximately 3 days.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

"In order to have a dark soul, I would have to have one in the first place. A soul, that would mean a conscience. Now why would I need one of those hindering my mood."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It would be rather hard to find Khavik ... he's seen his last sunrise.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I wouldn't be so certain about that.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I was there. The only shadow he had to hide in was the one Celeste had.

I was worried my shout might have given him time to escape - but he had to have been cooked, there was no way out for him unless he could walk through walls.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

There was a secret passage in the floor. When we followed it, we found an old man that appeared to have been a thrall in the true sense of the word who had been fairly recently fed off of. Another secret passage led to a series of tunnels far to small for a man to fit through, but if you could morph into mist or an animal...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I didn't get him?

The only thing that made this whole thing even possibly worth while was taking out that vampire and even after I filled the entire room with sunlight I didn't get him?

If I hadn't yelled for Celeste to take cover I bet I would have got him.

At least she thought he was gone at the end. She got some peace out of that.

If I hadn't warned Celeste . . . well she'd be dead either way but I would have flash fried that monster.

Damn.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

When I get back from helping out the Legacy folks I will help you find and deal with him. Well there may be a little distraction of dealling with Loki first.
Bert_the_Turtle

Not necessarily. Consider this: Khavik was controlling the fight. He knew there was the risk of sunlight exposure; probably why he chose that lair because no one would suspect it. Therefore, he put himself in a position to escape if the curtains were opened.

Furthermore, I believe he played everyone. He knew you'd bring Cee, I wouldn't be surprised if he had the Nightmare set this entire thing up just to eliminate Cee. Khavik is such a clever fuck, I'd go so far as to say he orchestrated the entire thing not only to eliminate Cee and possibly you but to orchestrate dischord in the Society which has so far, for the most part, failed. He had to figure that either one of you died, the faction backing the deceased would go out and kill the survivor assuming it had been some sort of double cross! And it may have worked had Ben not gone all looney and distracted everyone.

Return to “War Stories”