Anticipated escape attempts

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I almost forgot... He'd gotten in my head in the first place for information on the different planes of existence, to help him utilize that artifact he stole from Shadow. I fear he's one step closer to being able to utilize it...but unless he gets some more information for it from someone else, he's still not gonna be using it too terribly soon.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wow. And I thought I had it bad.

KonThaak wrote:. I wish I could've killed him, but if I keep dwelling on my failures, I'm gonna invite more negativity into myself than I can handle again, and I'm sure Bert doesn't wanna have to help me with that. Again. Nor would I ask anyone else to...

No worries KT, you need help with anything just let me know. Always gotta support the family man :D
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

My most profound apologies to you and Alexis about this.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Alexis thinks it was a dream. She knows the guy is out there, but I'm not gonna cause her undue worry by disillusioning her.

And Ron, this wasn't your fault. As I said before, it was your sister who made him, and Shadow who let him out, and even knowing that, I don't blame either of them.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:Send him into my head KT, I have stuff in there that would make the Devil himself piss himself. :twisted:

Not sure how to read this one either! :?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Don't worry Kolya, Holister can be confusing even to some native speakers of English. Also he has not had a real experiance with the Asshole, so he doesn't understand how truely nasty he is.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Thanks...

And Holister, you are a Lucky Bastard!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Agreed, the only being I would wish Not Me's attentions on is Khavik . . . but that hasn't worked out as well as I would have hoped.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, true that.