My Legacy

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Somehow everyone puts it much more eloquent than I can :)
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Language is not your medium, Kolya :)
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

You... have a point.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Me first Azrael. Let us settle our differences first. We will meet at an undisclosed quiet location, so we don't endanger any innocents. (Did you ever care about them or have you always been an evil man completely warped by hatred?) An angel tells you to kill people doing good works? Bah. You are just another fool who has trafficed in events beyond your understanding and control, allowing evil to consume you In your hate fueled lust for revenge.

I am here, demon, try me on for size. Or Is bullying the young the limits of your power? Your kind has oppressed too many, for too long, your hatred will end now.
Last edited by Shang Li on Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Shadowstalker wrote:KT you do still have The Asshole on lock down yes? Otherwise I think we may have a new player or maybe an old one?
Celeste Does this sound like something out of Khavik's play book?

Asshole's still on lockdown...

Azrael... There hasn't been an angel of death for a long, long time. Be wary of this new angel...for demons have impersonated angels many, many times before, and fooled humans... Ask this angel its name. Ask, with the name of God on your lips, to be shown an assurance that this creature is doing the work of God. After all, then it is not God you are questioning, but that who is claiming to be one of God's messengers... As demons have impersonated their visages successfully in the past, asking one in the name of God should not offend it.

If it does get offended, you are being fooled, and be wary of any information it has given you...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Your words are full of wisdom druid, must like my father's were. They comfort me almost.
You do not seem like the one who would sever a little girls arm so that the vampyre may use it to send her depraved threats.

Did you enjoy torturing her alongside her pet demon who calls itself Shadowstalker or her thralls.

Oh yes druid, or should I say necromancer. My angel has told me about you. How you tortred her, how the demon sewed the message to her chest, how you placed that parasite into her.

God can forgive...I CAN NOT!
"By my hand, they shall know death."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

You are already lost, Damned One... You have been fooled, completely and utterly, by the creature masquerading as an angel.

I have said all that can be said... I tried to help you, to save you. You have forsaken yourself; I have no choice but to wash my hands.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

That is because those things were done by Khavik, a kyuukestuki, and his minions. Your beligerance allows him to get farther away each day. Let us hurry this up, Give me a time and place for me to face you where there are no innocents to get hurt and we WILL end this.

My patience is at an end on this, time to end the games.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Azrael wrote:God can forgive...I CAN NOT!

Earlier you did not dare go against god's will.

Now you are. Roped in by a monster.

You are a fucking idiot, you know that?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Deluded . . . perhaps.

Dangerous . . . probably.

Watch yourselves.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ignorance is dangerous.

Great advice, Ron.

Watch out for this one.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

The time draws near. I was approached by the angel of the mists yet again. He spoke onto me and this time Deathkiss too did listen. I have heard his message, I know now what must be done. I seek not your forgiveness, I only hope that until now you have branded me a fanatic, one worthy of your hate and disdain. You all now know what must be done. As do I.

I saw my angel cast his shadow amidst the mists, now you know what it is I have known. The only way to appease my angel is to bring it Darken's head.
To slay Darken, so that it may reveal itself to me, and her.

The wise amongst know the truth and will be trusted to act upon it. Do not try and stop me, for I must confront Darken for the angel to come to me again.

Take care Lazlo, I trust you to do the right thing.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

The right thing, in this case, being to tell you that you are being played by a vampire, not an angel.

But the right thing is never the popular thing (though in this case, that may not be true amongst most of the Society)...and the right thing usually makes people upset.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

This guy isn't doing what is Good nor what is Right.

The right thing for me to do is eliminate him.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You figure, one as experienced as he might be able to tell the difference between a vampire and an angel.

Unfortunately, religion in large doses can impare cognative funcions. Just look at where I grew up, my father is considered by them to be a religious leader.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

KonThaak wrote:The right thing, in this case, being to tell you that you are being played by a vampire, not an angel.

Yea, we have been trying to help this guy from day one.

Shame he has to go out this way.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ron's got it all right yet again.

The only question now for me is what do we do with Deathkiss?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I know where that sword is from, if it is the one I've seen. I can return it there in a few months or we can dump it into a active volcano. The blade is not inherently evil, it has a very strong sense of honor. I know how difficult a rune weapon can be, Skullcrusher reminds me daily why I don't really want her. The weapon can be locked away or returned to where it came from.

I hope Azrael will not harm any innocents before he is helped.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Personally, I do not want that thing anywhere near findable.

I have a few ideas myself.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You are wandering off focus guys.

We have a slayer who has become a thrall ... besides Ben. We need to take care of them (in the good way or the bad way, as appropriate).

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Well Azrael has branded me a demon it seems, and so far has not seen fit to answer Shang's Challenge. I have a bad feeling he will try to come at some of us soon. He said Celeste was first but I think he may still try to hit someone else instead? Kinda point us one way then go somewhere else, I don't know maybe I am overestimating him, or maybe not?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Challenging him is okay, I guess, but it dosen't beat actually going out and looking for him. If you want to shut him down or prevent him from making a huge mistake, thats the best course of action. Cause he don't have do anything he dosen't have too unless someone makes him.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

True enough, and I have a feeling that he and I will clash soon enough. It will be a shame to lose a skilled hunter, but that is the way it appears it must be.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Looks like those of y'all who aren't attending my shindig have got a party to go to then.

I will be keeping an eye out through.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Parties all around.