Visiting Ron OR Strange Coincidences and Stranger Facts

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Greatest work of fiction ever, the Bible.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There are truths there . . . but they are usually not literal.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

The Bible is an interesting collection of books... We have historical evidence to back much of what's in the Old Testament (though whether it happened exactly as it was in the old books is highly questionable), and we have enough evidence to say that Jesus existed, within a very good probability. The problem is that the only views of Jesus' teachings we have are through his *INCREDIBLY* biased disciples...

Each disciple wanted to take Jesus' lessons and spin them to favor the groups they represented... (One disciple represented the Gentiles, another represented the plebs, and so on, and so on...) So in each book of the New Testament, we see Jesus' words differ from the other books; in each book, we see jabs at the other disciples, as each one sought to make the claim that they understood Jesus' words better than the others; in each book, we see words put into Jesus' mouth...

And then there are the screw-ups in translations.

So the Bible isn't a work of fiction so much as it is a collection of propaganda literatures.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Oh, I definately concur that Jesus was real. Most certainly. But he wasn't the son of God. You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you what he actually was.

Also, the Arc of the Covenant does also exist. Trying to RV inside there is... well a bitch. I've never known anybody to do it, even the government's best people.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ok guys, things are very bad.

Really bad.

Someone is fucking with Ron's head. Making him misremember things, forget things, remember things that never happened, etc.

Everyone who isn't busy with something right now please converge on our location. I feel that its only a matter of time before Ron is pushed over the deep end. I'm already looking ahead and I can see that if something isn't done to help him, he'll self destruct. The question is how many innocent people is he gonna take out when he finally goes.

Either he or someone else erased the Wards protecting his home. When Ron and I inspected them they were almost wholly erased. Ron thought they looked fine and fought me on that fact.

Tonight he remembered us as having identified ourselves with the Sign/Countersign when I arrived in town. We did not.

If this continues unabated his reality will be warped to the point that he won't even be living in the same world as the rest of us. Imagine if a man as dangerous as Ron thought innocent people were monsters to be destroyed. Or if he came to believe he was Superman and could fight werewolves bare handed.

Does it sound wierd? Impossible? Beyond reality? Its not as hard a pill to swallow as the rest of the things we deal with on a regular basis. Ordinary hypnosis can make people believe, see, and do things. I shudder to imagine what supernatural mind control might be capable of if applied with subtlty and cleverness over a long period of time.

If something isn't done soon, I fear that not only may we lose Ron forever, but we may lose a great many of our number and a lot of innocent people too.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

Post by Razor »

What about Evil Ron... maybe he's trying something new? Subversion from the inside out?
Bert_the_Turtle

If that's the case I still can't do anything about it unless he enters my dreams or manifests physically.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*sputters* Fffff... god.. I.. grrr..
Bert_the_Turtle

Very eloquently put. :lol:
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok Bert I will see what I can do from here I'll PM you in the morning with details.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Roger that. Thanks Shadow.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Too many good, strong members are down for a slow ten-count. My hands are tied right now. I don't like this. Divide and conquer works both ways.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Tell me about it, if things weren't looking so hinky down here I would be up there in a shot. Bert if things really start to go sideways call me I will be there as soon as possible.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I just got off the phone with my supervisor... They're down drivers. If I leave now, he said our manager would consider it my resignation.

I promise I'm gonna get down there ASAFP... Soon as my shift is over on Friday, I'm downing all the caffeine I can get my hands on and making the drive.
Bert_the_Turtle

Thanks KT. Don't do anything reckless though. Let me arrange a flight for you and I'll have someone pick you up at the airport.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Thanks, Bert. Make it the latest possible flight, 'cuz I don't know from one day to the next when I'm gonna be done...
Bert_the_Turtle

Sure thing KT. How's a midnight flight out of Chicago into D.C. Sound?
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

How about a private charter leaves when you are able to get a way.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well I thought of that, but private charters don't usually break the sound barrier. 8)
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Depends on who you privately charter... ;)

How far is Chicago from DC anyway?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

If that is what he needs then I will have to let him have my personal jet, and I will have to use on of my slower ones until he has finished helping Mr. Caliburn.

If you guys need it let me know and it will be waiting?
Bert_the_Turtle

Not too, too distant. But at this point I believe that time is of the essence and any delay getting help here may be disastrous.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I can dig it.
Bert_the_Turtle

Thanks for the offer Greydawn. Depending on what happens we may be depending on it.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Kolya wrote:Depends on who you privately charter... ;)

How far is Chicago from DC anyway?

Mr. Kolya, they are my personally owned aircraft and the pilots are my employees. I have three Gulfsteam 5 and one , I guess the best word would be experimental, Gulfstream 6.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I hate airplanes, but I can appreciate machines enough...

As Bert said, we may be in need...
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

I will have it standing by in Chicaogo then. Mr. Konthaak will just need to tell the pilot where he wishes to go and he will be taken there.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Thanks.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm touched. Really guys.

I don't know if all this is necissary. I haven't gone around stabbing innocents or anything.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Of course you have not. What ever is doing this, if there is something doing it, is trying to be subtle and slip this in as a normal break down. YOu just happen to be observent and not above asking for help and advice when you noticed the oddity. Who ever or what ever may decide to speed things up if it clues to you haveing help coming.

BE careful Ron, Bert and KT. I would be there in a heart beat if it was not for the mess here in Texas, keep us updated. If need be I can break out a spell I am not fond of using. then I can be in both areas to help.

Michael T