MISSING: Benjamin J. Holister

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I hope so. But the way they came down on us, official language, official files, and everything.. well, maybe he should have made a clearer line between official business and personal curiosities on his desk...
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Dele Morte is a name of a recent addition to the boards

His user information is here http://lazlosociety.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=917

[edit]

But then, most of you already know this. I need to start logging in more often.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

WAITAHOLDIT the agent trying to keep tabs on me is dead, What gives neither my team or I even went looking for much less did anything to anybody. So would someone like to inform me how they died and if someone has some hairbrained idea that I had anything to do with it? Oh and I have been Reviewing things that were gathered from my last case working with Holister, and I found the name DeAngelous DeleMorte it was on the contract along with the names of the founding fathers of that freaky town. I'm thinking we know who Delemorte is.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

How did the agent die?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Given: Dele Morte was involved in the business in Bayou...
Given: Dele Morte was the magic support for the Horsemen...
Given: Savarius was found with his heart removed but no other apparent damage...
Given: the priest of the cult of Caleigh/Kali seems to be able to remove people's hearts without any other damage...

I'm going to guess Shadowstalker's tail was killed by Dele Morte, aka the High Priest of Caleigh/Kali, with the heart-ripper move, in the conservatory... well... minus the conservatory bit, cause this isn't a game of Clue, but you get my point.

And, yes, for those keeping track, that's two shaky conclusions for the price of one. :wink:
I'm not dead yet.
Bert_the_Turtle

That's what I had assumed, however I was looking for confirmation from someone that saw the body.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

So was I.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Gentlemen

I believe we may have screwed the pooch here.

We got the autopsy back on the dead agent. His heart was extracted awithout any signs of penetration. No sign of the heart though.

The Results on the Card key and DNA on the blood an hair.

The card key has Shadowstalker's prints on it, the hair came from
(SECURITY EDIT) , and the blood came from someone called Gothicfox.

What the ((BLEEP)) is this shit.

Plus our cyphers are still decrypting more weird stuff from the file on his investigation.

Seafood allergies,

Chocolate or Vanilla

Single or Married w/Children

Perferred Entrees

Drink of Choice

Celeste Darken & Natasha favorite flowers?

What the ((BLEEP>>>>>>>>>>>)) is this crap? This isn't an investigation, it looks more like a god damn catering questioneer?

Anyway we are trying to pull whatever we can on the Dele Morte.
We got squat so far...just a number of a (SECURITY EDIT). Maybe he was a pilot.

Thats not the worst. One of our check points pulled over armored truck. When we went to investigate eight guys with small arms jump ut and start shooting.

A damn assortment of wack jobs .

three punks with jeackets with a clenched fist on the back, two oriental guys in black suits, and three men brandishing Shadows Society medallions.

The only two that didn't get killed shot each other in the head rather than get caught.

We also got a lead from a local hospital of some junkie that was picked up matching one of our moel UnSubs. He had a .45 in his shoulder. Thing is he's dead too now. Some guy claiming to be his laweyr went in to see him, smoother him with a pillow, then jumped out of a 5th story window.

We are in deep shit land people. So by the power investe in me by The Secretary of The Department of Homeland Security, I am here by deputizing each and every last member of the Lazlo Society fr the extent of this investigation. Our man is out there, I want him found.

This is your dominion, so I handing he investigation off to Agents (SECURITY EDIT).

Our appoligies to all of you. If you all find Ben alive and well, Ill see to it that you never pay taxes again.
Last edited by Holister on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

My accountant will have a cornary when he hears that.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

I'm in charge?

That's it, the world really is coming to an end. :cry:
I'm not dead yet.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Keep cool, Robin. I'm working on things right now.

May need your help, though.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Robin chill just listen to KT and don't do anything you wouldn't do normally. Read also as no heroic stunts. Some of my people are still in Chi-town if you would like I can arrange for one or more of them pick you up and get you where ever you need and maybe set you up in a Safe house, because I think our deputy friend either by design or just poor judgement has Painted a bullseye on your back I think, and the same goes for Bert but he is I think used to people trying to make him a target. But the same offer is extended to you Bert. KT if you need back up give a yell.
Bert_the_Turtle

Oh goody, I've been outed as a Secret Agent by a fellow Agent. Remind me to ram his black badge so far up his ass he coughs it up.

Robin, don't worry about it. As far as I can tell I'm a better cop then any of the other guys in the, err, whatever the fuck we're in and I wasn't even a LEO before joining up.
Holister

Post by Holister »

What you choose to shove up my ((BLEEP))ing ass can wait. M concern for Holister's safety has weakened my better judgement. The security protocols have been reinstated. Such errors will not happen again.

As for the slain agent, his heart just arrived his home, a gift to his wife and 8 year old daughter.

I want this sick ((BLEEP)) gentlemen, and I want him now !
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Guys, get to the slain agent's house! That's an order, and goes for you agents, too! Bring all the firepower you can, and shoot anything that approaches the house that looks threatening.

PM me an address, guys.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Delemorte is a negative energy spirit, self-created a number of centuries ago. He feeds on souls, and wants to become a god. He has Holister, and the two soul-drinking blades with my spirit in them.

I don't care about the swords. Holister is top priority.

He's got Demon Fists and Shadow Society members working for him, at the moment. He exists by possessing a person, killing others, then disposing of the person he possessed. He sounds like Windner's bed-buddy.

But it gets worse... When he does the heart-stealing thing, he sends the heart to the family, and kills them to take their still-grieving souls. He's responsible for a multitude of deaths over a long period of time, and is to be taken as highly dangerous.

When you guys arrive, do NOT let anyone, even people you think you know, within ten feet of you. Anyone who invades that personal space gets a warning, then shot.

Keep eyes in the backs of your heads, ladies and gentlemen... I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow to help deal with this.

My family is safe... Holister and his aren't. His have priority right now.

Dammit... Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Dammit, get back to me, guys... I'll be spending all night making charms to protect people from Delemorte's magic...at least, until I hear back from you guys.

Please hurry...
fate

Post by fate »

Me and my team will be there. I know I declined the “black badge” but Graybeard is still 20yrs almost any other groups senior, we can help.

Please PM me the address.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I am on my way. Do not waste your energy making charms for me, I do not fear his magic. If he wants a body to possess, he can possess mine.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Oh goody.

Cept fo the vamp chick and Ron, the majority of people deputized need adult supervision, now they get to abuse federal powers as well.

*le sigh*
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ah, good, the fox-fuckwad decided to show his ugly face around here again.

They don't want you, you worthless waste of meat...and after seeing your shoddy performance, I can understand why. You're a useless, deluded asswipe of a fool, Gothicfuck.

Stay out of our way, before you become a liability again.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*needs adult supervision?* I think not.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Bert_the_Turtle

Alright KT. Robin and I'll pick you up, then we'll get to the slain agent's home.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

Gothicfox wrote:Oh goody.

Cept fo the vamp chick and Ron, the majority of people deputized need adult supervision, now they get to abuse federal powers as well.

*le sigh*

That is correct Mr.Fox, perhaps you and Mr. Whesker can show them how it is really done.

Being that they bviously can not compare to your level of skill, strength, and profound wisdom.

They'll only fuck hings up in the end, you know that. So heres your chance to show them; all of them who mocked you, berated you, insulted and embarrassed both you and your beliefs.

The field has been set. Your serve Mr.Fox.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

KonThaak wrote:Delemorte is a negative energy spirit, self-created a number of centuries ago. He feeds on souls, and wants to become a god.

"But what is a god without his pantheon druid."

He has Holister, and the two soul-drinking blades with my spirit in them.

"And amzaing what one can do with just that much...Candarian Soul Drinking druid...say hello to Gabrielle for me"

He's got Demon Fists and Shadow Society members working for him, at the moment.

"That is not all I have working with me."

Razor

Post by Razor »

???
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Crab

Post by Crab »

Damn i need to get on more often... couple days go by and i am deputized!?!? well hell, i need some exercise. any thing i could do society? just ask.
why cant they just die
Holister

Post by Holister »

This is Agent Cross

I have have arrived at Agent Grant's home. Quiet. Im heading inside to check on the familiy now.

I think we got here here in time for once.

Im approaching the door now....

"Hello, Agent Cross, I worked with your husband ma'am. is everything ok. "

No response...Im going in.

(Kick..Kick...door splinters.. .BLAM)

"aarrgggghhhhh"
Razor

Post by Razor »

Fuck!
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok, I think we can rule out things going as hoped. Robin, KT, and I will be arriving there shortly.