My Nightmare

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

If you can figure out what cheese to use, I'll be the mousetrap.

...err, asstrap?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Don't take this wrong, but as for "cheese". I am betting Ron would smell the best of any of us. Any results on DNA sample from blood. Forgot to mention this before, I should have realized when I ran into the fake Ron, he didn't have a scent. Guess I have been to worried about the other things going on. Anyone seen my doppleganger...beginning to wonder if it was a creation of Mr. Asshole.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Mr Asshole as we are now calling him it seems has been keeping me busy, but I have found some help maybe. Thou they are alittle on the strange side will get details out later.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I understand why I could be the best bait ... but it seems to have no problems accesssing me when I'm not sitting on a pressure plate. It taunts me most nights now.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

have you tried holy ground? (if it haunts you on most nights that has got to mess up your sleep and rest is important)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Between what KonThaak and You sent me, this place is sealed up nice and tight against things coming in. Some of the things Shadow and others have talked about indicates that dreams are not inside your head but outside in some dream stream thing. If there were a way to isolate from that . . .
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Howdy Ron, hows that evil twin thing going. Hope you're closer to killin that thing off than ya were before. I did some research into actual nightmares, best way to get a good night's sleep is Tryptoclmiacin (hell I can't even pronounce it more or less write it)
Its supposed to halt the triggers of dream sleep when you youself able able to still sleep. Better livin' through pharmceuticals.

Happy Huntin'
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Back when I used to hit he bottle I didn't have nightmares either.

Any idea if this thing can force us to dream when we're otherwise inhibited?

Delta Sierra
Celeste Darken

I thought you quit

Post by Celeste Darken »

Please do not tell me you are tempted to try the bottle again, Mr. Caliburn. It is beneath you.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Holister

Post by Holister »

I have to agree with Vampirella there Ron, now is no time to fall off the wagon. I know that everything going on in ya life right now is tough, but ya gotta hang in there. Now is not the time to crack under the preasure. Your stronger than that.

Wait...was Celeste just offerin' up a good word to Ron.....ok, now Ive seen everything.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Have you ever seen a man eat his own face?

Hang in there Ron. The bottle was the nightmare.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Holister

Post by Holister »

[quote="Kolya"]Have you ever seen a man eat his own face?

Remind me to check Russia off my summer vacation plans. *-)
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:Remind me to check Russia off my summer vacation plans.
That is genuinely funny. I'm still laughing.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

The Asshole is getting smarter and nastier, he went after Rose she is fine no major injuries thou more shook up than she wants to admit, it seems he dredged up some memories she really would have liked not to live through again. The reson I say Asshole is getting smarter is he got to me, the past few times he came at me through the dream stream he tried a what basicly amounts to a frontal assult, even asleep this is so obvious I was able to repulse him almost without haveing to think about it, However this time he went for a more quiet method he worked himself into a nightmare I was already haveing one I have more often than I would like. It is a rather unpleasent dream normally but Mr Asshole decided to make it worse may have worked truth is for a short time it did work, He was taunting me telling me I am a failure and a monster who should be destroyed actually it was him openong his big mouth that got my attention and realized he was in my dreams. It was at this time I turned the tables, I said "You are a fool you seek to harm me in my own dreams." his response was " I don't seek to harm you I plan to KILL YOU!" at that he came at me I slashed him with a blade I had summoned he was injured I moved to press my advantage but he fled before I could do more. I had thought he would be unable to get to me in my dreams but he found a way.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

A learning monster, scary thing.

As for Celeste's kind words . . . I view those as a desperate grasp at showing human compassion.

As for the botttle, I have no intention.

But not being able to dream would be great.

Delta Sierra
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Over this weekend I'm going to do my best to make marks on all of the people attacked so far, so I can monitor how things are going. If everything works out as planned, the next time it shows up, I'll show up as well, to deal with it. Is this acceptable?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

How can you find us all? Last Shadow told me you need some kind of connection to make it work. I'm not sure the mesage board is enough of one.

Delta Sierra
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Well, Ron, I can find you through KT. Shadow I've met in person. KT as well... Hollister I saw during our little 'action' in New England...

For that matter, everyone who was in that action, I can track down now. The difficulty is not in figuring a way to find you, but finding a way to keep tabs on you and show up in time to interceede on your behalf, without leaving enough of a trace to warn it.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I'm gonna need some of that mojo..
Celeste Darken

Contempt for the bottle, not the man

Post by Celeste Darken »

Ron Caliburn wrote:A learning monster, scary thing.

As for Celeste's kind words . . . I view those as a desperate grasp at showing human compassion.

As for the botttle, I have no intention.

But not being able to dream would be great.

It is as you said: I am not human. While I believe I do feel compassion, it was not through that feeling that I spoke. It was contempt and expectation: contempt for the demonic bottle and what it does to men . . . what it does to humanity, I should say. And expectation, because I expected better from you, and I was not disappointed. But I meant the words to your benefit; so if you took them kindly, then I thank you. It is good to hear you will not hitch a ride on that distasteful wagon.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I always have mixed feelings whenever Celste posts. That hasn't changed lately.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So, dream gurus, how do you tell if someone in your dreams is realy there or just a part of your dream?

Last night, I could have sworn that my sister was there with me. Then Not Me was there. It was realy confused and muddled, I can only half remember it, but I think I might have done somthing . . . regretable . . . in the presence of my sister.

Delta Sierra
Celeste Darken

Regrettable?

Post by Celeste Darken »

Ron Caliburn wrote:So, dream gurus, how do you tell if someone in your dreams is realy there or just a part of your dream?

Last night, I could have sworn that my sister was there with me. Then Not Me was there. It was realy confused and muddled, I can only half remember it, but I think I might have done somthing . . . regretable . . . in the presence of my sister.

Regrettable? For you? What might that be? Letting a vampire go free and unslain?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's a tough one. She may not have been there at all. There are regular dream personas that come to life in your dreams, that can mimic other dream personas and real people.

At any rate... What happened?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Like I said, it was confusing. I know the Not Me was there, but I beleive she was there too. For a while I thought she was the Not Me in disguise.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ron if your sister was powerful enough to create the Liveing Nightmare, all be it not on purpose, it is possible that she has learned to enter the dreams of those she knows. In fact this would not surprise me, I will check on her again soon.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Ron, I'll be tracking you down tonight. Hopefully I will be ready, if this dream repeats.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Was that you or was that Not Me?

Delta Sierra
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Ron, I'm not going into your dreams again. Meh.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

...wait, what?

Return to “War Stories”