Hello

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well your name made me think of a heavy metal band from back in the day, but I doubt its that.

Welcome to the society. It sounds like you and I have a bit in common - though not too much.

A keen mind and a good gun arm are quite handy in this line of endeavour. Your contacts should help you lots too.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

oh I guess I should introduce myself.
I am a drifter... From This plane and many others..
I have been to hell, places worse then hell, and even some edens and heaven..
but I just can't trust myself to go there bodily, Cause I fear for those people I can't take with me, So I just Sling away at Dark arts till ... well that's another story..

but me , I'd say I'm a doomsayer. My omens are mostly gloomy and ominous, I carry with me many bad luck, and before I was awakened, I was always wondering why my parents kept trying to Shield me from curses with many rituals..
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

Brother Hotep, I highly suggest against "slinging" away at the Dark arts... Those stories Always end badly..
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...