Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Fuck yeah Ben! If anyone tries to take Molly again they gotta get through me first!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Part of me still wonders if this was some kind of set up.

To get you all tagged in some kind of ritual or something.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

I am glad thing worked out well. I am sorry that we left so fast. Pa really wanted me to be away from there in case his suspicions were correct. I wasn't worried about it, or the locket.

Gabe, apologize ta Josh for us, Pa was in such a hurry he didn't even stop to think about what was happenin' to you, he just wanted me ta be safe.

Rain, I don't know how ta do that . . . it just kinda happens. I tried sleepin' and thinkin' about Natasha on the trip back to DC, but I don't think I managed to find her.

I also need ta be careful, Pa says I shouldn't jump inta places like I did when he was attacked. It could be dangerous. I don't know if I might do that by accident tryin' ta visit her dreams.

Hannah

PS: I hope those of you in Russia can take care of this soon . . . I really don't like havin' all these rude people with bad language runnin' around.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ron, I have to say that you should listen to Hannah's feelings on the locket. She seems to have insights that most of us don't. And while I can honestly say I don't trust anyone who asks for my True Name, it just doesn't feel like a malevolent ritual tagging to me.

But who knows, maybe Belladrox is manipulating my thoughts on this too. :roll:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi

I just thought she wanted us ta introduce ourselves.

Hannah

PS: It is a nice locket, my mother had one just like it. I miss her.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Yes, I think I do know why, but I prefer to keep an open mind about it. And Voice, tell your boys in the Brotherhood to stopping sending me messages offering their help, i'm on to them.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Bert_the_Turtle

Wait, your mother had a pendent like that Hannah?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh, I got my sources bitch. :wink: :lol:

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Thanks for the use of the place Bert, I appreciate it.

First real vacation I have had in a long time.

Figure I'll stay here with Molly & Duke for a few days then head back down to Nashville to finish up with Master Li's final requests.

Took Molly to the board walk, went on the beach, got some ice cream, and I beat the snot out of a mugger. It was a good day.

How's Natalia doing. I hope she is getting better. I never had the chance to thank her in person like I wanted. Well good luck turtle and watch your back.

PS: You don't have any loose flashbangs laying around that I should know about do you?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

It's Bert's place, so your guaranteed to find something with bang in the title. :lol:

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

You're welcome Ben.

When did I say you could use my place?

Anyhow, just stay out of the basement and don't go touching anything that looks permanent and inconspicuous.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

It was passed down in the women of my family for generations, the one the light gave me was just like it.

Hannah

PS: Did Dark just make a mess in his britches or what?
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You are such a clever lil' thing aren't you my sweet peach.

You are one of the them aren't you. If only you knew how much of a threat you are.

You will not live to see your awakening child. I promise that.

The same goes for your sweet Molly Benny Boy. You have a much longer time to protect yours than Ronny Boy has to protect his.

The druid may have one, I will have to go and pay them visit
an find out.

It has begun Boss."

"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Or we'll just rid oourselves of you the momment you pop up.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Still waiting for that visit, bullfrog.

Hey, I know something you'll appreciate! Since you're a spin-off of Holister, I'll let you in on a little secret about Julian.

He's
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

KonThaak wrote:Still waiting for that visit, bullfrog.

Hey, I know something you'll appreciate! Since you're a spin-off of Holister, I'll let you in on a little secret about Julian.

He's Bert's kid, not mine.

"Oh, I am so sorry to hear that Joshua, my condolences, looks like ol' Alexis gets around though. Guess she knows a real man though when she see's one.

Better luck next time Boss."
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I fell much better now that I have gotten some rest. Out of curiousity did any tomes or scrolls survive the seal repair?
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

When I get back to the states, Ill show you my footage. Nothing that I can use or publish unfortunately, but you may find it interesting.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I would love to examine any of the tomes found and help decipher them. I warn you now if they are of a dangerous nature I will lock them away from everyone and thing I can. If theyare of imformational value I will share as much as I can translate, and I can always hope to gleam a bit of spell knowledge out of one of them.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Sorry I am in Russia, I am not sure when I am returning. I can arange to have the tome shipped to me by a very secure service if you have no objections. If you would prefer not to do that I understand and will contact you when I return.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I would be most willing to play a little "tit for tat" with you Michael T. I have a fairly comprehensive database of lore, and am always trying to expand it. I may even be able to get you some of the originals, at least for the ones that I arranged for their safe storage.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Tony,

Glad to hear you're okay and all those icky disks are taken care of.

It was rather fun gettin' ta go and help save people. I wish I could have taken Pa with me. We're at the hospital now getting his wires removed.

Hannah

PS: My Pa sells firearms, he says he gives a discount to Lazlo members, you might want to consider shopping from him.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Kei I would be happy to exchange information with you, I would definitely be interested in original copies. My mentor has impressed the love of the hard copies instead of electronic databases. If you see Natasha before we talk ask her about the library she got to rumage through.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

So, bullfrog, you answer the least mature of my jabs with an even more immature joke that was done not even 24 hours before your post. No wonder Holister's mind ejected you...

Your jab wasn't even as good as Mr. Caliburn's at the fish-boy. Honestly, when someone like the guy who made you takes humor as seriously as Holister did, you'd think you'd at least have a little originality...

Oh, I get it. This is part of your scheme, too, isn't it? It's all in the name of "being evil". This is some convoluted scheme to get back at Holister, make him groan hard enough to give himself an ulcer at your pathetic and farcical attempts at humor.

I swear, bullfrog, you get more pathetic by the minute...

Still waiting for you to show your face here. I'm sure by now you've realized there's no way to get a reading psychically around this place. I know you want to know about Julian, if for no other reason than to make Josh and Alexis writhe and itch...
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You say something again Gabby.
You know it much irk you to no end that I have achieved in so lil' time what you still have ailed to achieve in your entire existance; True independance.

You are right about that house of his, I can't enter it. I don't need too.

Boom Boom Gabby, Bert ain't the only one with demolitions training ya' know. Thank you Dr. Shepard.

Once I finish with some loose ends, I will be sure to splatter the neighborhood with the druid, his whore, and his brat. If you want to go along for that ride, be my guest.

You can't stop me, you don't have what it takes to stop me, none of you do.

I have found three, four more to go. And thanks for the disk Tony, Ben should really check his mail more often. I have an associate making copies as I speak.

Think I will try one out at Best Buy and see what happens.

Your serve Boss."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Even an incorporeal parasite like you is going to have troubles messing with the cop, blowing up a store, and then blowing up an entire neighborhood.

I don't need to have what it takes to stop you. I think I'll sit back and laugh as you try... You're too stupid to figure it out for yourself.

Don't bother asking what I mean by that.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Perhaps, but unfortunately for you echo, he has corporeal help. I would have no problem blowing up an entire neighberhood. Tragic accidents happen every day.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Be my guest.

I need a good laugh.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Laugh it up little echo. I will be the one savoring the victory.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

We're waiting.

Return to “Agency Voice”