Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Brilliant! We show Morte the door using the power of Belladrox's statues, then we kindly show Dark Voice to his grave using good old fashioned firepower. Then we need to form a coalition of our finest femme fatale combatants.

Morte, I don't PLAN on getting in the way of your fight - as long as you don't PLAN on getting in my way of finishing off JD. We started off with a pretty sweet deal, let's finish it up nice and clean.
Last edited by Logos on Tue May 29, 2007 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sarah wants to know where she can sign up? :wink:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

She just did.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Gentleman you have stirred up a Hornets nest.
Logos do I have to even ask about any of my people getting in on this?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Gale and Rose, right? They're on the list now.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You are forgetting Seraph, Athena, Mask, and maybe a few others you haven't met yet. Well we shall see.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Logos

Post by Logos »

You've got a big crew, I like it. My army grows! :D

Hey, KT, does Lex want in on this?

Let's also not forget Natasha, Kalle, and anyone else I may or may not have forgotten.

The rosters so far:

Logos
Sarah
Gale
Rose
Seraph
Athena
Mask
Orchid Noir

I know that it's likely that not all of your people can join, Shadow, but all will be included for the dual purpose of making the list more impressive and for knowing who MAY be involved. Let's just sit back and watch the rosters grow. The battle of the sexist is on!

Sorry, males of the society! This club is girls only, no boys allowed! :wink:

The battle of the sexist is on!
Last edited by Logos on Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I will pass, I am not interested in any silly gender battle, just getting back to work.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Shadowstalker wrote:You are forgetting Seraph, Athena, Mask, and maybe a few others you haven't met yet. Well we shall see.

Are yu the only man in your gruop Slinky?

Lucky!

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well folks, I have good news. The Dark Voice is dead.

The bad news is, well, complicated.

HEHEHEHEHE

Yes, that is Belladrox posting, and no, he is not in control of me. Unfortunately, he is going to be "boarding" for awhile in my head.

Like I said, complicated, and that is only the beginning.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That is bad news, Konrad... How are you going to fix it? How can we help?

Geez... I've got bad news too - *cough* Logos can throw a mean kidney shot.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Logos

Post by Logos »

Zack, I said I was sorry! I can't do this right now...

Whiskey, c'mon, we're going for a walk...
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Honestly Zack, i'm not sure what happened in the first place. I do know for certain that Belladrox can not take control. To fully posses me, the ritual must be completed, and the only one who knew it just died a few hours ago.

As for helping me, I don't really know what can be done. Everyone is just going to have to put up with him for now. :roll:

WWVLD
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Holy shit, I think we just found out where your powers went Belladrox. :shock:

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

Sure, share it with him, but not the people who can make sure that he doesn't get it again... Listen, if Casper becomes more than a ghost? I'm blaming you if he gets to the power before we do.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Hmm... I am intrigued. What sort of powers does GhostSpider possess?
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

HIM? None, he has no powers. That's why he was chosen by Belladrox, because his body is so totally mundane that there's no competition between his innate abilities and Belladrox's own powers. Belladrox chose him because of some sort of fight between Bass and GS quite some time ago, I'm not sure about the story, but BD thought it'd be ironic to use Konrad in his rise to power and WHY the FUCK am I talking to you?
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Well, girl, I know he can do something. He has been talking about weird knowledge and power that has been developing since a ritual was performed.

You do know that everyone can read these forums, do you not?
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

I was hoping you were as well read as you are a refined gentleman. Apparently, I hoped wrong. Watch out, guys, fucking Slob knows how to read!
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Such an uncouth harlot has no place in civilized company.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Who's the harlot? You're the one who sleeps with a different woman every night, you whore. I'll take my barbaric friends any day over you. I'm just vulgar because it fucking pisses you off.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

MUNDANE!! For the love of...I've been called many things, but never mundane.

As for Belladrox's powers, well, frankly i'm not telling anybody where they are. Safer for everyone involved.

As for you question Gentleman, my answer is: :?

Obviously you have not been reading the forums either Logos, or else you would know exactly why I chose Konrad as my Vessel.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I think GhostSpider may be at the top of the list for Round Two.

Tell me, what happens to Belladrox if GhostSpider is slain?
Logos

Post by Logos »

It's called a bluff! Can't you see we're having a pissing contest here!?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I die with him.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Interesting, but you lack most of your powers. How could I give them to you, to make it more challenging?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You would need all five of the gate statues, the Eye at the end of the World, and something not even I could find, the Guardian's Heart. With those...freedom may not be mine, but vengeance could be. :twisted:

Also, you'll need two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Could you be more specific about "The Guardian" and His heart?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The Guardian's Heart is an artifact of great power, which was used a millenium ago to steal much of my powers. It was hidden on this world, and is the only reason why I came here. However, its location has constantly eluded me.

I'm guessing being locked up in a inter-dimensional prison didn't help the search much.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

shaddup, shaddup, shaddup! He's mundane, totally normal, I'm telling you! Ghost, shut Casper up, already! Gentleman, I'm going to fry your brains into hamburger, and then feed it to Whiskey, who will then in turn vomit the resulting goo-paste on the floor next to your rotting corpse. Is that feminine enough for you!?

Casper, you'll get revenge when Bill O'Reilly starts making sense!