Back on Board!!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Re: Back on Board!!

Post by Ron Caliburn »

My reaction exactly Shadow.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Clarity,

Yes, It is something I dreamed of, and he became reality. I thought he'd been destroyed, but he was still there, inside of me.

It looks like I let It out again.

I didn't want to, but It must have jumped out when I fell unconcious. If I hadn't talked to It maybe It would have been stuck inside of me.

Hannah

PS: I'm really sorry for letting It out again. Maybe if we destroy It this tiem we should do something that makes it so I can't let It out again.
I will be who I chose to be.
Eilonwy Solstice

I would rather have you . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

And if you hadn’t let It out, maybe you would be dead. And I don’t mind telling you Hannah, I’d much rather have you alive and well with It out there, then you dead, even if that meant It was gone as well.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Logan

Post by Logan »

Caliburn, I'll help clean things up so your girl can go back to school, with no criminal record. You do good at keeping yourself out of the headlines, call this one a little payback for keeping what you do quiet.

Sounds to me like some prankster stuck a high power capacitor into a wall outlet, and your daughter was injured when the capacitor overloaded and burst, a very lucky thing it was in the stall rather than in a classrom where the fire would have caught.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It's not an issue. I spoke with the Principal this morning, talked about how outraged I was about the unsafe conditions here, mentioned my lawyer a few times and it was done.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Eveyone!!!

That's it, I'm done. My first (extended) ear of school is now history. I'm pretty sure I did well on the exm and now the summer is mine, all mine. :twisted:

Okay, yeah, I don't make a good evil villainess. Wie says I'm too cute to be evil.

Anyway, the scalding I got is a little sore, but not so bad. The goop didn't lay on my legs long enough to do anything really harsh. As it is, I've had worse sunburns . . . just none of them shaped like tentacles winding around my legs.

I've been thinking about this. I remember when K-Mann tossed that Cherry bomb into the toilets, and I got covered in sludge. That sludge was almost the exact same sorta stuff that ended up on me when I cooked the creature in the girls room.

I dunno, but I'm wondering if maybe that cherry bomb killed one of these things and that's why the other one was there.

At anyrate, the school is gonna be empty for a few months so if there are any of these things lurking, looking for a meal, they'll hopefully head out in search of better hunting grounds.

I also hear after the mysterious plumbing explosion this week the PTA is going to pressure the school to have all it's old plumbing replaced.

Hannah

PS: I bet you didn't know my dad was on the PTA, did you?

PPS: See you soon Clarity!
Logan

Post by Logan »

Well, an incident in that area certainly caused a little alarm. Hannah, do you think there are more of them, or is that one all wrapped up? Coroner just filed his DR1313 on the case yesterday, does not seem to match anything on file, not even when the support staff sifts the files. Any extra details about it would be quite helpful - if the MO starts popping up elsewhere I'd like the teams to have as much information on the perp as we can get them.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So Not Ron is out again...

Ron, you need to give serious thought to disconnecting Hannah's powers. At least until we can find someone to train her how to use them, and not release the evil you that is inside her head.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

“Disconnect” her, Konrad?

“Disconnect” her, Konrad?

I don’t like the sound of that. And it doesn’t sound as simple as you seem to let on.

You have told us that you and Karlash are inseparable, or at least have insinuated as much. Do you think it’s any different with Hannah and her powers, which are innate?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Her powers are...complicated, and not entirely her own, or so Belladrox believed.

Also, I would like to note in the strongest terms, I would do nothing to hurt Hannah. Unfortunately, even if we do get Not Ron back inside her, or destroy it, how can we be sure that the next time she uses her powers she won't let him out again.

I'm just putting forward an option, much like Ron has with me and my "problems".

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

You would believe something that Belladrox said, Konrad?

You would believe something that Belladrox said, Konrad? Considering what he could do, how much he hates us?

Konrad, Ron didn’t go after you on account of people he trusted, people who gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now please, realize what you are saying . . .

Are her powers any more complicated than yours? Would you be willing to give up Karlash in order for us to study it, better understand it?

I understand Karlash has a will of his own . . . and so does Hannah. Now please . . . no more talk of “disconnecting” her until she is here to defend herself.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

What I think Konrad meant was to bind her abilities. If they are innate though, I am not sure if that is possible. The only sure way is to not use them. Problem is, some powers, if not used will, for lack of a better word, spoil. What I mean by that is the power will turn on itself and seek an outlet, any outlet, which is why you get poltergiest activity around children who are upset sometimes. Any innate power lashes out the first chance it gets.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Actually, Belladrox never hated anyone here. Hate was, to him, a base animal emotion. A mortal emotion. In truth, he only hated undead vampires.

Anyway, all I was doing was giving an option, an opinion. I believe that is still allowed on this board.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

No, it’s not wrong to give opinions, but . . .

No, it’s not wrong to give opinions, Konrad. But you seemed quite intent on defending yourself when Ron and the others gave their opinion of your new powers. It just seems . . . unfair of you to take this position now, especially considering what you’ve gone through.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

If Mr. GhostSpider can learn how to controll his newfound powers without tipping the spiritual/mental status quo within him, there is certainly hope for Miss Hanna's ability.

MIss Hannah, you said something in an old post that caught my eye, and I would like to look into it sometime. It was about seeing lights and changeing the color of the lights to achieve your goal. This sounds similar to the explaination most use for sensinbg chi, it is also how, I have been told, psychics see auras.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Everyone,

It didn't get out because I used those powers. It got out because I asked It for help.

I've been scanned and poked and prodded by Rosecrest and all the rest repeatedly since I got back from the compound. They didn't find any trace of It in my brain. I've had plenty of wierd dreams the last little while but It wasn't in any of them.

But going to It for help somehow brought It back.

I'm not sure If I'm totally making sense on this, but It wasn't there until I needed It.

I don't know how It got out. I don't think I let It out . . . at least not while I was still conscious.

Hannah

PS: If I can create It does that mean that It isn't really ever going to be gone?
Last edited by Hannah on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eilonwy Solstice

I would think . . .

I would think, if you created it Hannah, that It would be beholden to your desires.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Wie.

I desire it to go away and leave everyone alone.

Hannah

PS: I hope that worked.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

I wish as much as you do, Hannah.

And Ei, don't get pissed at GS. He was suggesting something to help get rid of "Not Ron" without hurting Hannah. Admittedly, it's probably too late for his suggestion, but he's trying, at least. Also, Bell-boy was a dick, but for the most part he was an honest dick.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Eilonwy Solstice

I’m not angry . . . I’m glad . . . that you’re back . . .

I’m not angry with Konrad, just confused at this turnabout he has exhibited.

But I’m also glad you’re back, Su.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Not sure if I'm really following all of this, but ah well. You folks need any extra help with this business I'd be happy to help, lord knows I owe ya all a favor.

Toilet snakes and walking nightmares, what a world!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

What's up Doc?

I've always wanted to say that. :D

Anyway, hopefully if Dad gets the school to rip out the plumbing there will be no more toilet snakes.

As for the waling nightmare . . . last time It got out It almost killed a bunch of people here . . . and It did things . . . things I can remember like I did them . . .

Your help is appreciated but the farther you stay away from It the better off you'll be.

Hannah

PS: Has anyone seen It since it got loose again?
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Hannah wrote:What's up Doc?

I've always wanted to say that. :D

Glad to be of service! :lol:
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Some cultural joke?
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Heh. Ok obviously next chance someone gets we need to introduce Natasha to Bugs Bunny, and the rest of the Looney tunes characters.
Last edited by Shadowstalker on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Aha. I looked them up by myself; so they're like The Muppets with monsters like Gossamer. Brave joke, Hannah ;-)
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Natasha,

:D :D :D :D

Hannah

PS: It is so much more fun not going to school. I get to spend lots of time out with my friends, I get to see Dad's face turn color when I mention where Peter, MJ and I explored, I don't have to worry about toilet monsters biting my bottom. Even though Wie's acting strange all of a sudden it's pretty good.