Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Logos...leave now...conduit......................................

That'll be enough out of you mortal.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Ghost, first you tell me that I'm going to be in need of execution if I keep doing one thing, the next thing you do is tell me that I need to get out of here? I'm sorry, I'm not going until I've done what I've come here to do. And you, the other guy, who the hell are you? An immortal? If you're messing with Ghost's head, making him distrustful, you're going on my shitlist, too. The list is growing, but this is a big, big notebook.

Get out of his head.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

IT IS A TRAP!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some idiots never listen.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Oh... Kay... so, it's a trap, guys.. So, what's the plan? Pack up so soon, and go home, allowing for JD's return? Ghost, don't get yourself killed trying to talk. We'll figure something out. Anyone know what conduit he was talking about?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Lazlo Society, I would think introductions are in order.

I am Belladrox.

Before your whimpering starts, no I have not taken over Konrad's mind. As much as it pains me, I must protect this ape. This weak willed mortal has allowed some other party to infiltrate his mind. If I had not intervened, he would be dead.

I will take this ape, in time, but I can not let him be destroyed. Nor can I allow him to spout off any relevant information. He knows too much whilst our minds are linked.

The ones who strike at him are near. Go now, I do not know how long I can hold this pitiful mind together.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

A conduit, from my reading, is someone that channels power from an external source either benign or malicious.

Ghost could be the conduit. Or you Logos. Or anyone that does unusual stuff. It could even be Natasha or Hannah or Molly. Odds are it wouldn't be someone like me who doesn't do anything preternatural.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Master no, you must conserve your strength.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Bert_the_Turtle

If you guys need something blown up or shot let me know.

I can't deal with this mystical bullshit.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

It's not like I asked for these powers... they're interesting, I'll use them, and I'll study them, but... I'm not giving up just because I've learned some new tricks.

Belladrox, if you're honestly holding his mind together, then thank you. I know that you have your reasons, and you aren't keeping him intact because you like him, but it looks like we have some goals in common... That doesn't mean that I won't still go after your little bitch, Bass, keep in mind. I'll just have to be extra careful right now. Anyone want to go hunting for the one who's taking over Ghost's mind?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Already doing Logos.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I found it, I don't know what the hell it is, but I think I just turned it off.
There was a note next to it, with the message " Next time." on it?
I don't have a damn clue.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I know it's a tad bit belated to be posting this, but... I stand by Logos' decisions, though it's going to make me unpopular. Let me try to explain why...

Koralth wrote:Just drop a line anytime, Morte. You've done some pretty rotten things in your past, I'm not sure I entirely trust you either... But I'll take help where I can get it... So far, the guy hasn't given me a reason to distrust him, but if you keep threatening Bert, I'll drop you, you hear me?

Here we see Logos, an LEO with a pretty good head on her shoulders. She knows that DM isn't to be trusted, but as of yet, she feels a very strong need to see JD dead, and DM is the one who's given her the most feasible of plans to see it happen. She hasn't ceased throwing her lot in with the rest of us, and she hasn't suddenly decided to rape babies with a strap-on. In short, she's still in control of all of her faculties, and she recognizes a deal when she sees it.

She's even put in a caveat over her willingness to work with him on this one job. Leave one of ours alone, or count me out and do your own damned dirty work, to paraphrase.

Ron Caliburn wrote:How about this - He created Jerimiah. He's the one who unleashed him. He's the one looking to create a replacement who is loyal to him.

He's the one who is paying an unhealthy ammount of attention to you and Zack.

You need to start asking, what does he want with you and Zack? Why hasn't he used one of his supposedly many powerful minions to take down JD? Why does he need you?

Good points, all, Ron, but consider these... DM knows not to spread himself too thinly, or to fight on too many fronts. I would lay bets to say he feeds on negativity, though, and as such, Logos' desire for revenge drives him to distraction. (Perhaps not distraction enough that we can kill him more easily, but it's enough to sustain his attention and want to draw out these emotions in her to feed on, either literally or figuratively.)

He's also, from what I can tell, a control freak. When he makes these constructs, he demands complete control of them, as he did with the Four Horsemen and their puppetmaster. When one goes wild, as Jeremiah did, it's very easy to foresee this causing problems in your future... As such, killing Jeremiah is beneficial to him, no matter what. At that point, he doesn't need anything else to "sweeten the deal" for himself; he's already getting something he wants.

Also, when one is obviously already busy focusing one's forces elsewhere, why bother splitting your forces to deal with one rogue, when you can supply your rogue's enemies with the power to kill him for you? He doesn't need to do anything else, at that point. The incantation he provided doesn't need to do anything else, because as I said, he's already getting what he wants. If he has the incantation do anything else, it could be detected, figured out before his hopes come to fruition, and then he not only loses out on the icing, but the cake as well.

So I say, if the incantation checked out, then it's Logos' choice, and hers alone, whether to use it or not. Personally, if another feasible option presented itself, easier/better or not, I would go with it first, but as I said, Logos is free to act for herself.

I realize I'm posting this a bit late, and I'm sorry for that... I don't want anyone to think that I'm suggesting we trust DM at all; I think he'd be rather disappointed in us for that, and I think we should be, too, if it ever came to that. I am saying, however, not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

KT, I think you may be closer o the truth than you realize.

DM wants to create and improved version of Jerimiah. To do so, he needs a person obsessed with revenge to tinker with. He's playing the revenge card on both Logos and Robin at the momment.

Ben was a "normal," imagine what it would be like if someone with abilities like Robin created a Jerimiah Dark like being.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Do you think I hallucinated that alter ego of mine too along with that abduction?
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Perhaps you had a precognitive vison because of the amount of drugs in your system. Many cultures use hallucinagens to achive a trance to see thefuture, maybe it was just a drug fueled dream with no meaning. This would be something that to test you would have to be in the same state again to achive the same results if it was a true vision. This is one of those mysteries Dr. Lazlo was so keen on tracking and testing.

I can put some tests together if you would like Bert to check for any potential in you, even if it is miniscule.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Bert_the_Turtle

I didn't know you could test for that sort of thing.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Listen, Ron, if he even thinks about betraying us, we'll just go after him, too, no holds barred. It's not like I'm obsessed with revenge, I'm... going to get back to you on that, I've got to plan some killings. :twisted:

Honestly, have a little faith...
Bert_the_Turtle

Trust me. Its a slippery slope to start down.

Step carefully and watch your footing or you'll quickly find yourself in over your head.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

With some basic senerios you can get a baseline of ability, and when adding magic you can get abit more information. Basicly a test of you during different moods and stages of sleep deprivation and other conditions. It's not perfect but it can give me an idea of what might lie in you as far as precognitive ability.

Michael T.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

The only one here who could plan enough to put any of us in over our heads here is Jeremiah, he's down for the count until tonight, we gotta stop him before then! We're on a schedule here, and if we don't make it, I don't think we'll... I don't think another chance will come, so...

I think there's plenty of good reason to try and get that ball stopped. Morte, despite what I said, sent me some info. Everything he's sent me so far has been accurate, and no one has seen anything wrong with the soul-binding kit he sent me. PM me if anyone's interested in doing the right thing.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I am in the area and working with Shadow, if needed I can pull a hat trick to help both of you. I just don't enjoy doing it, but I will to stop as much of our problems as possible in one go.

Michael T.

Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'll be working with Shadow myself, just so we can get several things finished all at once. Thanks, Mike.
Bert_the_Turtle

Michael T wrote:With some basic senerios you can get a baseline of ability, and when adding magic you can get abit more information. Basicly a test of you during different moods and stages of sleep deprivation and other conditions. It's not perfect but it can give me an idea of what might lie in you as far as precognitive ability.

Michael T.

Interesting.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Logos, it's not a lack of faith in you that is the issue, it's too much faith that Del Morte is after something worse than any of us can clearly see right now.

But, if we have properly checked for traps and doublecrosses and everything still seems good, I'm in favour of putting JD down for the count. I wish I was ready to step up.

Bert, I hope it was all a bad dream, but then again, I've seen what bad dreams can do.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damn what the hell happened? I've got memory gaps all over the place. They seem to coincide with some of my more inflammatory posts. (Um, sorry for threatening to kill you Logos. :oops:

I hate to be a kill joy here, but does anyone know where JD is located?

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

Actually, I've been tipped off courtesy of Morte, who is useful for all of your vengeance needs...

Contact me, we're gonna have us a grill-out. maybe you can make it down for some fireworks?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

What has Morte told you girl?
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Not too much, he mentioned the pretty pink pony you wanted for christmas last year, and I was going to have a party in the honor of your.. I got nothing. Like i'd tell you.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ghost one down, two more to go.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You saying what I think you're saying?

Delta Sierra