Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Again, it's not possession.

In possession it has controll over you.

In this it just rides along until it decides it wants to do something with you.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Argh, I really need to find the "eye at the end of the world". It's the only lock that, I think, has not been opened. Once I have that, then I'll be able to tell if Belladrox truly is taking a free ride in my head.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Or you'll have taken him to the last thing he needs to overcome to gain freedom.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

If Belladrox is truly inside me, than I can't manipulate the lock. Can't even touch it. It would know, even if he weren't possesing me.

It's the only way I'll ever know if he truly is inside my head.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Exactly. Maybe Gabe would be willing and able to sweep you.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Just because you can't manipulate the lock, it doesn't mena e wouldn't be able to manipulate you into manipulating another to manipulate the lock.

You'd be carryng him within arms reach of his goal . . . he probably has means for taking it already planned.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

That's a chance i'm willing to take.

If Gabe wants to seep me thats fine, I have no objections. Just tell me when and where.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Amazing video folks, I'll see what I can send. No Ghost Spider, you don't need to be here, you need to stay as far away from here as you can. Can talk about it more later.

The wonders I have seen defy expaination, and make me queastion my own grip on reality, much less publish them.

It makes he, he he, it makes sense now. Belladrox, the eye at the end of the world.

If you are in there, go ahead and get out, it's not the trap it's the bait.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damnit Kei, don't get caught in a trap meant for me.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well don't you go in ot rescue him either - Belladrox wants you in there for a specific reason - which is good enough reason for you to stay out.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hey folk to use Robin's line, I'm not dead yet.
I walked out of the mad house for a time to reload, rearm, and recover. I had found the people I had sent already, and they came out with me.
I am getting ready to go back in. Holister is tagging along as well, no worries I loaned him some gear so he should be ok.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What's going on in there?

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

It is weird and nasty. The house is now a gateway between dimensions, while in there we faced Entities, Undead, and Demons. We needed to pull back to get more ammo and recover as well as pickup some differant weapons. All of us went in only expecting to deal with things in a house. We found out we also had to deal wih the surrounding grounds on the other side as well.
We are going back in soon anyone who want to help check in with my people here on the ground first please, oh and don't try to go in by any other means than the front door. It is the only stable entry point.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Wonderful . . .

Any casualties?

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

There will be once we get inside.

"Lock & Load Gentlemen!"

Anyone got a spare clip or four for this Steyer, and maybe a few more incindiary grenades would be nice.

Cool, a HK MP5KA5, I always wanted one of these.

Dibs on a LAW over here.

How bad can this be?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Alright! I made it to the mansion. Having to use some energy to get this post out, since cell phone signals don't usually make it to the basement of old mansions...

This place is downright creepy.

And I see that post, Tony... If I didn't know better, I'd almost say that was cut off intentionally, and you were really Holister, back when he was in a better mood all the time... Heh.

Anyway, I'm going to find Tony down here somewhere, and I'll get back to y'all... There apparently need to be 7 of us down here, 7 of us that've been mentioned before.

Fighting may or may not ensue. I don't know. I just know that there need to be 7 of us down there, and I need to "heal" the seal...

Uh, crap. My cell phone battery is dying. Time to log off and conserve power.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

How do you heal a seal?

Who do you need?

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Something's blocking the signal. Hang on, lemme see if I can fix it...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hang on there ... you want me to let my 14 year old daughter go into a place infested with monsters and demons and undead when I am in no shape to protect her?

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

As much as I don't approve of sending a 14 year girl into a creepy Hell house full of pissed off ghosts, demons, and what not, She is on that list.

{Not that I myself like being on these lists all the time}

But Ron, she will be protected by 6 of the Agency's top people, and Shadow has a small army if anything goes wrong.

And I will not let anything happen to her Ron, I will protect her with my very life if need be, I won't let them take her like they took Molly. I'ld rather die first.

But if she is destined to be there, what else can we do, say "Hey, we got six out of seven, thats good enough right?" Just before the world ends with us in the doorway.

Ok everybody, we heard Ron, Armagedeon, sure right this way, table for 5 Billion. If everybody wold position yourselves so that the demons can rip out your heart and brains this will all be less painful.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Now hang on there Ben, don't you go trying to lay any guilt trips on this.

How sure are we this is one of the Seven Seals and not just some kind of trap? I thought Kei found out this was a trap for Ghostspider - and his name is on the list.

If this is one of the Seven Seals how can any of you seriously expect to garuntee Hannah's safety? I have my doubts that any of us are safe there.

How sure are you that this is a list of who is needed to complete the ritual and isn't a casualty list? It didn't say what the 7 are for.

Wouldn't you want these kinds of questions answered before you let Molly do something like this Ben?

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ron, do you remember the Grim Reaper...? I had him ferry Gabe, Claw, Cubrious, Akasha and myself through the City of the Dead to get here... With a place like that in existence, I can certainly see why there are people who believe in Hell. The entire place is infested with restless, jealous, and angry spirits, many of whom have already transmigrated into demons.

He doesn't like it, Ron. I could hear it in his voice, even if he hadn't spoken pretty clearly about the subject. He wants spirits to find peace. The entire realm of the dead is going to be like that, though, if something isn't done.

As a father...I can understand how you feel. Very thoroughly and completely. But I give you my word...as a druid, as a father, and as her friend and yours, that I won't let anything hurt her. I can't guarantee that this mission will be safe, but I will move the heavens and hells to ensure that she comes out of this.

Ask her, too... She's a gifted child. She'll know what needs to be done, and she'll know better than me if this is a trap or not. I didn't see whatever Nakamura-san saw...but there are, according to Death, seven entities of darkness that are opposing our being here. Perhaps whatever Nakamura-san saw was them trying to keep all of us from gathering here. I don't know.

I just know that I want to get this job done, and for all of us to go home...
Bert_the_Turtle

Do you guys want me to come and help? Not sure what I could do...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nobody has answered the question yet of why her name is on that list or what the list is even for.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I know it. Another question: Once we fix this thing what do we do with it?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It's not that I don't trust you guys or beleive that you'd stop short of anything in protecting Hannah - I jsut don't undertand why it has to be her and what she is actually supposed to do.

For that matter, he only rattled of 6 names . . . who's numbr 7?

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I wish I could answer that one, Ron... I seriously do. I can't read this tripe... I can read old Celtic runes, namely the Elder Futhark. I can make out the other Futhark's. I can figure out a lot of symbols, but this is something...else.

As for the 7th... I could've sworn I saw Toby type seven names while I was looking over his shoulder. I was busy feeding him the energy he'd need to get his messages out, so I wasn't reading too closely... What the hell happened to the seventh name? Someone's messing with his messages.

I'll try to find out who and what...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'd like to at least know what my daughter is getting into before she goes.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's fair... I'm sorry, like I said, I just wanna get this over with and go home...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I understand - I have similar reasons for keeping her here until I know why she needs to be there.

Delta Sierra

Return to “Agency Voice”