Visiting Ron OR Strange Coincidences and Stranger Facts

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I used to date a Japanese girl named Mokato a few years back :D I am like a walking encyclopidia of all types of useless information.
:P
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Oh we would have never guessed that Holister. :wink:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Usless information is only useless until you find a use for it. And while some of it can be pretty obscure, you never know when some random snippet of information will prove to be vital.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Mr. Caliburn, do you have the materials to make a silver manriki?

Mr. Shadowstalker, what have you got on the child's location?

Everyone, who would like what in their tea?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:
Ben, ever consider that its the beer that leads to these mini-disasters?

Nope, but it sure as shit on a hayfield helps me forget em'.
:D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

I have a few pure silver ingots tucked away, I'm sure between Ron and I we could do something with 'em if you can explain what it is you need exactly Shang Li.

And, typically honey or sugar, though I'll have to taste it first to see if it needs anything. I once accidentally mistook a table spoon for a teaspoon. My tea tasted like dessert after 4 or 5 tablespoons of sugar.
Holister

Post by Holister »

If its Chi Tea Master Li Ill just have some Ging-Sing and Lavender in mine. Thank You.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

The last I checked the child is still alive but maybe not for to much longer. I think He is attempting to turn her, the child has also been moved at least 6 maybe 7 times, not staying in one place for more than a hour and a half.
As for tea I have my own thank you.
Bert_the_Turtle

Can we afford to wait until dawn?
Holister

Post by Holister »

It might too late by then Bert, if it were Molly that creep had, Ild be kickin his fangs out his colon right now.
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok, as soon as we have our tea we'll go. I need to see what Master Li needs with the silver-thing.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Normally we have a three day window before the change is done, I think he started this morning, so hopefully we have some time. So yes I think we can wait.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

between 36 and 72 inches of silver chain, strong enough to withstand having a .75 lb weight attatched to each end being swung with a decent velocity.

And yes Mr. Holister it is going to be properly brewed. I feel it might be a boon to these gentlemen to have a little aid in replenishing their energies after such an ordeal. (I know it has always helped me after an overnight hunt)

If any of you are interested I will give some basic instruction in tea serving, the power is in the attention and care - the results can be achieved by anyone. (no magic, psi, or understanding of chi needed)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Bert_the_Turtle

Interesting about the tea.

We'll need to hit a jewelry store for a chain then. Simple things I can do but a silver chain is beyond my skill.

Well, if it can wait we should. Most everyone is scattered and sleep right now. Not to mention that the vampire has a huge advantage at night.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I have a feeling that goes double for this bastard.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

SHEEEEIT... I was supposed to be cycled into the group's sleep schedule. I wasn't.

Well, dawn has hit, and I'm right now taking a nice big mug of Mitch's car-brewed coffee (c), heavy on the sugar and cream...so Li-sensei, any tea that combats the side-effects that sugar and caffeine have on mages without wiping out the energizing feeling would be greatly appreciated.

Shadow, track her latest position. Molly's not the only person who can get that hand re-attached, and one of us is capable of getting onto the battlefield. It takes three days to make a vampire; we don't necessarily know how long he's had with her, but we do know that much, and we can hope and pray, for her sake, that he only picked her up last night for the purposes of taking her hand.

Soon as Shadow gets us that information, we're moving. No offense, Amy, but I'll drive.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, Im awake. A few hours of sleep an Im good. Molly is safe & sound asleep in her bed.

The clock is ticking on this kid fellas. If we know where this Khavik is keeping her, lets find the kid, stake & bake this ass turd, and be home for supper.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, Ive started a second thread for those of us in the field with this investigation as to help better cooridinate our efforts. Ill see what I can find about where Cee has gne off to, and if anything was missed out by the crime scene. This sitting round and doin' nothin' is killin' me.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

The tea is done, I will serve some properly later, as Mr Holister is correct, time is critical. The alchemical properties of the tea are present, just not the spiritual. Should be much more effective than coffee, and still soothing to the nerves.

The Manriki can wait, it was just a back up in case we needed to lock him into one form to make him tell us where the girl is. I guess I will have to figure out some other methods of "persuasion".

I may hate doing things this way, but the little girl did not ask to be drawn into this.

Amaterasu, we go to face one of the kyuuketsuki, one who would steal from others the joy of your purifying gaze - may your light guide and protect us.

Susano'o, again I call on you to strengthen my mind and body as I prepare to face another foe.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks for the breakfast KT.

If you guys was gonna stayll all night in front of my place chewing the fat I probably should have gotten an oil drum for you to burn stuff in for heat.

Anyway, the workguys should be here today, hopefully they will get thigs cleared out completely in a day or so.

My big worry at the momment is that the water fromt he sprinklers might have damaged the internal structure . . . all those big heavy vaults of mine kind put the building at it's maximum anyway.

I might be having to move.

Speaking of getting moving, I hope we got a track on that hand . . . from what I suspect of Khavik he wants us to find that girl . . . and whatever nasty surprise he's left there for us.

I doubt we'll find him as apart of the deal . . . other than the briefest of appearnaces to get us to tke the bait.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

No problem, Ron. Remind me to fix you a real breakfast, sometime... Nice skillet like I gave my houseguests recently. (LAST weekend's "Threat of the Week" time.)

And we had enough fuel and blankets for warmth out here.

And Amy says they need the practice at long, boring stakeouts.

Where's Shadow? Where's the hand, for that matter? I might be able to start getting a directional fix on this thing.

Yeah, I know it's a trap. But I've got a thought about it... Proceed as he expects us to. We just need to all be ready to do stuff differently than he plans...
Bert_the_Turtle

Remind me to fix a couple huge breakfast casseroles next time we get together en masse like this.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

More bad news . . . my hunch about the waterdamage turned out to be correct. The building inspector is going to be along in a few minutes and is probably going to use the "C" word.

I'm allready making calsl to the other gun dealers in the area. We're competitors but they'd all rather not see a fellow dealer go out of buisness. I need places I can put my stock while I sell it off.

So now I'm homeless for the third time in my life.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Crap.

Well, we'll deal with that problem too. You owned the building and the land it was on right?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hey, Ron. Passed the problem along to Amy's group. She's more than willing to put you up at the hotel for the time being.

I dunno where I heard it, but I hear Chicago's in need of another good hunter, and probably an arms dealer. *innocent look* And Amy says there's a police detective who's already covered the very existence of one hunter in that area... She says he should be more than willing to give you yet another clean slate.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Hell, I will teach you Russian myself, Ron.

I know that Kolya has mentioned the need for private sector folks such as yourself.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Bert_the_Turtle

Quit playing Tug-O'-War with Ron! He'll break! :lol:

I doubt he'd want to leave D.C. anyhow.

When Ron tells us what he wants to do we'll help him out.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

For a while I lived out of the trunk of the car, then I upgraded to the RV. I actually enjoyed the freedom of it.

But that ain't a good life for Rhonda when the time comes.

Delta Sierra
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

A man in Mr. Caliburn's line of work is bound to have a few friends he thought forgot about him. I cannot belive he will stay homeless long. I do not play "tug of war with Ron" but if nothing more suitable is found, Tokyo can always use another hunter.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Bert_the_Turtle

After we deal with Khavik, we can have the building demolitioned, the site cleaned up, and then start building another building to your own design specifications this time. It'll be a veritable fortress.

Return to “Classifieds”