Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You don't have a clue what you're talking about! As soon as you and Jeremiah are dead, he won't have anything over me. I've already stated that I accept his help with no strings attached - I owe him nothing. I'll kill Jeremiah with or without his help, it really doesn't matter to me. As soon as that's done, I'm going home, and I'm going to live my life. If someone from the society ends up needing our help when I'm done, we'll see what we can do.

This changes nothing.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"You severely underestimate your adversaries Voice. Dark will die and you will fail.

You think I am bluffing you, take that chance. The Society has found many curiosities in their search my relics over the millenia, including your two idols.

As for The Spider, I have no intention of killing him. He is too valauable alive, so hence he can be saved, and I can easily do it.

You should not have gotten involved in my affairs Voice. Especially since you know nothing of me, or the damage I can do to your plans as I tear them apart, piece by piece."

The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

You are so full of yourself Dele Morte. I happen to like that. Too bad I will have to destroy you.

As for the statues, I know you don't have them because you can't have them. There are safeguards against evil men like us taking them. I have found ways around the first two, and the third will soon be mine. The last two are safe where they are. Contact the Knyht if you do not believe me. The journal I so kindly left in the hand of his dead friend explains everything.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Accepting his help changes everything you blind idiot!! You were given a second chance when Dark was rescued by the Voice, but instead you take the hand of the devil a second time. Are you THAT STUPID!!!

Continue on this path and I will destroy you. Those who walk with evil will suffer its fate.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"You presume too much Voice. First of all, what makes you think I am evil? I mearly follow my own convictions in regards to humanity. One must first feel in order to love or hate, I have no such blinders.

Second, It is time to end this sharade Voice. Your plaything is starting to crack.

You are forcing me into a situation from which you will have no possible return."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Now who is being presumptuous?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

*ahem* Don't you talk to her that way, Ghost, she's doing everything she can to put an end to our problems! Even if I *ahem* don't agree with the methods, she's got a lot on her mind. She's gone to bed, she *ahem* she said something about having to sleep on this one, she mentioned "sleeping with the dogs, waking up with fleas", too.. She didn't expect anything that harsh coming from you, Ghost, and frankly *ahem* frankly, neither did I... I hope she changes her mind, too, but don't you threaten her again.

She's not going to "go evil" on us.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Uh, Hi guys. Edward here.

We had to sedate Konrad, he went ballistic. I don't know what he read, but it set him off like a nuke. I've never seen him like this. I think that someone needs to get into his mind now. Sarah tried, but she said that there was too much interference and she just did not have the power to get in.

Also, it looks like he has a new ability, super strength. He punched a hole in a cinder block wall, and he has absolutely no damage to his hand. We're really worried, and will keep him sedated until some one can look at him. Please hurry.

Oh, if it helps, he has been having REALLY bad nightmares as of late. The kind that make you scream when you wake up. Not to mention that when he dreams, he speaks in a language I have never heard before. I made a tape of it, if anyone is interested.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ghost!?! Check yourself there I am not thrilled with the idea of Logos taking help from Dele Morte any more than you are, but despite my misgivings he seems to be playing straight. Could this be a set up for something darker? Yeah it could be, but it could also be that at the moment things are just what he says, and that his and Logos's goals are the same.
I don't trust Dele Morte to much, but I do trust Logos to not fall into a trap to easy either. Particularly if we are there to help her, and keep her from making a mistake.
So dial it down, or are you going to let Voice be right about his master gaining power over you?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Great another problem. I will get over there as soon as I can. See if I can help.
Last edited by Shadowstalker on Mon May 21, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

" It is not Logos who is tuning Zackery, open your eyes! The Spider you knew and went to rescue is fading into nothingness while being replaced by the deific equivalent of, how should I phrase this, a mongoloid.

Logos is safe, I can not make that which is good in nature evil. I can not turn light into dark. That is a miracle that simply can not be done by my hand. Your reknowned free will makes it all but impossible.

The only only danger to her now is The Spider. Restrain him, if he does not reclaim his own spirit from the jaws of that beast, it must be done for him. "

The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

What is going on?

This is not mine nor my master's fault. The ritual was nowhere near completed enough for possesion to take place. Someone is tampering with him and I will find out who it is. Then I will destroy them.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Your whole situation is laughable Vice. Your master is still an incompetant retard and his choice in avatars is even worse.

I was going to end this, but there is nothing worse I could do to you than fate always has dealt you.

These Lazlites will destroy you and see your master fail
again, and when he does, he will not be coming back ever again."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Should my master fail again, then I will make sure that there is nothing left to return to.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

No you will join your Master in Death, and that will be the end of both of you.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm fucking sick of this.

Logos, stop teaming up with evil.

Zack, shut up and heal.

Someone go de-posess Ghost.

Villains, JUST DIE ALREADY.

Whiskey, go bite Logos on the ass til she comes to her senses.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Koralth wrote:Just drop a line anytime, Morte. You've done some pretty rotten things in your past, I'm not sure I entirely trust you either... But I'll take help where I can get it... So far, the guy hasn't given me a reason to distrust him, but if you keep threatening Bert, I'll drop you, you hear me?

How about this - He created Jerimiah. He's the one who unleashed him. He's the one looking to create a replacement who is loyal to him.

He's the one who is paying an unhealthy ammount of attention to you and Zack.

You need to start asking, what does he want with you and Zack? Why hasn't he used one of his supposedly many powerful minions to take down JD? Why does he need you?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Zack, Whiskey, and I arrived in Russia a short while ago... and yes, I know, I said they weren't coming, but we have an agreement, now, too. We've discussed a lot of things in the past hours, on the flight, at our house last night... Wierd to think it was last night, my internal clock's all screwy right now... Anyway, we've discussed the issue at hand at great lengths, and despite what I think... I'm going to put Morte to the side for right now.

We'll try things the Lazlo way one more time...
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Logos, I know that you won't regret it. These guys, they can do some pretty amazing things. I *cough* I'm sure that they will do whatever it takes to make sure that Jeremiah doesn't come back, you never had to work with that guy in the first place... I'm really glad that you've made this decision.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am not sure who I am going to smack first Hammer, Gale, Logos, or Zack for wheedling his way onto the flight in the first place? :evil:
Well at least now I know why Gale and Hammer were so nervous when I talked to them on the flight. :roll:
Zack for your own safety I am putting you on Lock down in a secure site, no arguements.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Alright, but you *ahem* never know when we'll come in handy... :(
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

He's more than welcome to come hang with me while he's in Russia. Although I'm hanging out at Natasha's hospital all the time now.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fine that will work, I can have an eye kept on him easier there.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

heh... thank you, mr. Stalker. I won't get in the way, you have my word.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Zack you are already in the way, you should have not come in the first place.
I understand why you did it, but that is not an excuse, you have put yourself at great risk by coming here.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damnit Zack..why did you come...here. Tried...to warn you...Logos can't be................................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fuck! Ghost what is going on?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Spider, what the hell's going on? Is he OK? And I don't think I appreciate what I think he was about to say!
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Ghost... what just... *ahem* what just happened? Are you alright?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Someone or something is messing with his head. Everyones stress levels are kinda High at the moment. Glad to hear you decided against going with Morte's plans, to many hanging questions there.