Back on Board!!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

None too soon either.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

See what happens when you use the B word, Hannah? :D
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Sue

I wasn't bored when it happened. I was having lots of fun at the planterium . . . even though Christine and her boyfriend were there.

Hannah

PS: I should have known who it was when he came to get me.
I will be who I chose to be.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

I doubt Celeste was bored when she was fighting, either.

Why should you have known?
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ethan,

I should have known he wasn't my dad . . . He felt very different.

Hannah

PS: I can't even call my dad Pa no more . . . it made me call him Pa all the time when we were at what seemed like the compound . . . It made me call him Pa when he was telling me how special I was to him. It made me call him Pa wen he was telling me what a wicked girl I had been. It made me call him Pa when he punishsed me. It made me call him Pa when he punsihed Wie.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

I understand.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I so wish I'd gotten a piece of him.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Ethan,

I don't think you or anyone else really understands this . . I created him. He was a part of me. I must have wanted this all to happen somewhere deep inside of me. It's my fault he did what he did to everyone.

Hannah

PS: I guess it was only right that he decided to punish me for all the wrong he did because of me. Maybe it would have been better if all those folks didn't come after me.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Hannah wrote:Hello Ethan,

I don't think you or anyone else really understands this . .
Trust me, Hannah. I do.

You see... the same thing happened to me.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hannah, don't blame yourself for what he did, and don't sell yourself short Hannah. People here care about you.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

You were just the window he used to get here to cause havok Hannah. The nightmares are a menace just as vampires and were creatures are, you are just the one that was used to bring one to our world. This does not mean you are responsible for the things actions, I was used at one time here not long ago to cause alot of havok and destruction. We all have issues we need to resolve Hannah, you should not hold your self to such a feeling of fault over this nightmare. It could have been any of us that it chose. Let your self off the guilt hook, and you do have alot of people here who would go through worse than the nightmare realm to help you again. Even knowing it is going to be a possible last trip. That is what friends do.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
KonThaak

Re:

Post by KonThaak »

Hannah wrote:He was a part of me. I must have wanted this all to happen somewhere deep inside of me. It's my fault he did what he did to everyone.

This isn't true, Hannah... Our subconscious minds don't always behave as our conscious minds will. Our subconscious minds will do and think things that our conscious minds never would. It is difficult to explain fully, but suffice to say, the actions of a product of your subconscious mind cannot be linked back to your actual desires.

Freud had some good ideas, but most of his theories were BS... Just 'cuz I'm sure Hannah will wonder who I'm talking about...

And as for not knowing...what about Gabriel?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Hannah

Re: Back on Board!!

Post by Hannah »

Hi Josh,

When the lights destroyed IT, I somehow got all of IT back isnide me again. I can remember everything IT did as if I did it. I can remember what IT did to Wie. Every sight, every sound, every touch, every taste. I remember it as IT did. I remember enjoying it like IT did. Every other evil IT did I remember.

IT was a part of me, IT is a part of me. Whatever IT did I did too. Whatever IT did was my fault.

Hannah

PS: Because of my captivity I have ta go to summer school to not loose a year. I was looking forward to spending more time with my friends.
Willie Long

Re:

Post by Willie Long »

Hannah wrote:Maybe it would have been better if all those folks didn't come after me.

No, sweetie. When I look at the scars, they remind me how happy you and your father are, and I can't help but smile.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We have a lot of work to do I'm affraid.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hi Josh,

When the lights destroyed IT, I somehow got all of IT back isnide me again. I can remember everything IT did as if I did it. I can remember what IT did to Wie. Every sight, every sound, every touch, every taste. I remember it as IT did. I remember enjoying it like IT did. Every other evil IT did I remember.

IT was a part of me, IT is a part of me. Whatever IT did I did too. Whatever IT did was my fault.

Everytime I sleep, I see the memories of Belladrox as if they were my own. I know the pains you suffer little one. The only advice I can give is this: Take a look a those memories and feeling and think "Can I really do this."

Don't think too hard on it, just a simple yes or no.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Ron Caliburn wrote:We have a lot of work to do I'm affraid.

Doesn't change the fact that she's back. :D
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

And HOT DAMN on that one! :D :D :D
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hannah wrote:Hi Josh,

Hannah

PS: Because of my captivity I have ta go to summer school to not loose a year. I was looking forward to spending more time with my friends.

I'm not about to compare horrors with you or Ghost, Hannah...but believe me when I say I understand. Gabriel may not have enjoyed killing the two families of innocents in the events leading up to this past Halloween, but he derived a great deal of pleasure in killing the guilty...and I "remember" him doing *that* with an unpleasant amount of joy involved. Gabriel "died" within me...and so as happened with you, happened with me.

I am not Gabriel... You are not the nightmare. Both of these were spawned from our own subconscious minds, but it does not define who we are... Just who we could be, if we let ourselves become that way. Your choices separate you from the nightmare, just as mine separate me from Gabriel. That is why both Gabriel and the nightmare became separate entities from us, rather than having us become them as one united entity.

Everyone has a dark side, Hannah... Even you, even me, even your dad... Even Willie, I'd venture to say. (No racial jokes here, man, I swear! I imagine you know me better than that, though.) I imagine that Willie has been put into a position, at least once in his life, where he's had to wrestle with a temptation to kill someone he felt, deep down, really deserved killing...and he let them live. I imagine the thought crossed his subconscious mind when he was fighting the Neo-Nazis in his most recent War Story.

But he didn't. He made the choice not to, because he isn't that kind of person, no matter what happens in his subconscious mind.

Hannah, you are Hannah... Not the nightmare. What happened to you--to me--to GS, even if his situation was different--was unfortunate, yes...but it doesn't define who we are. Only we define who we are, and each of us has risen above the situations that held us down, despite our own doubts about it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Guys,

I don't think it's the same. Belladrox was an evil thing that came from the outside to take you over Ghost. Gabriel was a good thing that came from within you KT and had to do bad things for a greater good.

IT came from within me and only ever did evil. IT told me that IT did everything for me.

I don't know if I might do those things again because I already did them through IT.

Sometimes I wonder if dad will have to end up hunting me down.

Hannah.
Eilonwy Solstice

Not for his normal reasons . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Hannah wrote:Sometimes I wonder if dad will have to end up hunting me down.

Hannah.

Only if it’s to give you a hug and a kiss, Hannah.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Haven't updated you on what's happening at school lately.

Summer school isn't as fun as regular school, none of my friends are there with me. Instead it's filled with kids who's parents are forcing them to come back. Some of them, like Terry, are trying to get higher grades so they can get into a better school. Other ones, like Raoul, are really borderline and their parents are trying to drag them through highschool.

Then there's K-Mann, I think his real name is Kevin, his parole officer told him he has to go to summer school or he goes back to juvi.

Anyway, I was in the bathroom washing up for lunch when I hear the toilet flush from the boys room on the other side of the wall. A couple of moments later I hear a dull whud and a gurgling in the pipes. A second later a gyser of sewage roars out of the drain of the sink I was washing my hands at.

I staggered backwards, dripping in ick as all the other sinks and toilets in the place vommitted up waste.

Turns out K-Mann had dropped a cherry bomb into the toilet in the other bathroom. All the toilets in the school overflowed like that and I got soaked with sewage.

It was lucky for me I keep a fresh change of clothes in my locker.

Hannah

PS: Peter and MJ were waiting for me after school tonight, we ran home together, it's lots of fun leaping fences and running along the rooves of houses with them.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

It is good to see you taking advantage of the resiliance I have commented on elsewhere. Be carefull running with your friends, a slip will get you between six to sixty weeks of learning all about casts and broken bones.

Hanna, you do realize that it is not just the things that you want that are locked away in your mind, right? I know that I have a store of hopes and dreams, and an equal store of scorn and nightmares. Nightmares are seldom about something you would want to happen. Compare what the living nightmare did to your worst fears, to the things you wanted to happen least - I would not be at all surprised to hear they bear several striking resembleances.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

She is going to stop running across roofs and leaping fences for fun if she wants to do anything this summer other than go to summer school, eat, sleep and study.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I would reccomend agains being so Hasty, Mr Caliburn. What your daughter learns from participating in this sport may be why her path lead her into it. Having had watched some of the videos, these skills are very similar to those youed by the shadow warriors of my own country when persued - such skills offer an excellent method of escape against almost any material foe.

I would however, Mr. Caliburn, like to reccomend either gymnastics, acrobatics, aikido, or judo classes be taken as well, they all teach their own variant of "the art of falling" which would greatly reduce the damage of an accident in the sport she persues.

I apologise for the intrusion, and I do hope I did not offend. I am merely attempting to offer an alternative view of the activity, and advice on how to do it as safely as possible.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

In addition to being dangerous, the "fun" she is having is also illegal. She's trespassing onto private property which may result in the police being called or a private homeowner deciding to take matters into their own hans with a gun.

I'm not adverse to her being physically active or expanding her repitoire of skills, but there are safer and more legal avenues that she may pursue, but she needs to stop these activties.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I see, I had then over estimated your daughter, I was under the mistaken assumtion that this was being done in public locations, rather than private property. You are corect, such a sport should not intrude upon the privacy and rights of others.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, these Peter guy keeps leading her into places she shouldn't be. There is very little in terms of public roofs and fences along the way.

Even worse, this is the Washington DC area - perhaps the most overly security conscious part of the country at the momment - puiblic spaces often have visable armed police or military pressence noe.

Delta Sierra
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Yeah, these Peter guy keeps leading her into places she shouldn't be.
You sure you want your daughter dating this guy if he's such a bad influence?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't want her spending time with him.

I don't think it's dating though.

It better not be dating.

Delta Sierra