Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I've been stabbed three times. :D
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Three this week, right? We're prestigious, but we're allowing more and more in. That's fine, so far there's no real riffraff to speak of so far.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm not sure how many I got. I passed out while they were doing it :lol:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Nah, it was awhile back.

Or are you saying three new members this week? :?

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I meant members. I got *ahem* stabbed twice... you're right, though, ranking would probably be determined by the number of wounds in a single go.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am guessing most everyone here is at least a Jr member. Only stabed once.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Zack, we've discussed this. You're injured, you're not going. I know you want to help, but baby, you just got stabbed yesterday. I'm not going to give Dark a better chance to finish the job. You said it yourself, they weren't prepared to deal with your SMG, but next time, I think they'll be prepared. Stay here, stay safe, stay comfortable.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Stay bored. :lol: :wink:

Logos is so gonna smack me for that.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

DID SOMEONE USE THE B-WORD!?!?!?!?!

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE USE THE B WORD!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Damnit, damnit, damnit.

*sound of head smacking into wall*

Sorry. :oops:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Smack you? I'll show you how to tie a necktie- Italian style! It's hard enough to convince this impossible man that it's in his best interests to stay put!
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Raem, I'm fine. I'm not useless...

Josh, I don't think I'm going to win this argument... After Ghost's poor word choice, can I stay at your house? I don't think I should be alone right now...
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Erg, really sorry there Zack.

Logos is so going to kill me. :oops:

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Maybe it will be fine considering Zack's life of late has been to intresting for words.
Ghost you seem to have a major case of "Foot in Mouth" disease there. Try not to make it any worse. :lol:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yeah, my socks are tasting real good right now. :oops:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Foot in mouth? The best cure for that is to just bite your leg off... :x
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Now, now. Can't be doing that, i'll need that leg for other things.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Yeah like kicking yourself.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Exactomundo.

WWVLD
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Logos, if you still want revenge, then it shall be yours. I know where they have taken that parasite Dark. I can have a lift team come and get you. Afterall, his death has been claimed by your need for revenge and no one else's.

As for Zackery, he can be brought to a Society safehouse here in Europe where he can recover safely away form those who would do him harm. You may stay with him if you wish.

GhostSpider, you and I have a comon enemy now. The Voice must be silenced, and his lapdog of a master may also be destroyed now. It can be done.
I have seen you Lazlites take on nine such beings, and prevail. You however are key to stopping him and ending his master's existance. Through you Belladrox can be defeated forever, if you are willing to see this through to the end."

Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I *ahem* don't like this guy, Logos... I think you need to stop listening to him...
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

'And why is that Zackery? Did I not provide zLogos with acurate information, did I not provide her with means to destroy Dark?

If The Voice did not interfere he would be dead right now.

The Voice and Jeremiah are your enemies Zackery, not me.
You have suffered enough at the bloodstained hands of these madmen.

What I offer is a chance for vindication, and the means to rid yourselves of these pests once and for all.

I can also have your record expunged officer, completely if you would like. Your past would be a clean slate and you would be able to do what it is you love do so much once again. Wear a badge with pride. Think about it."

GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Dele Morte, I will destroy the Voice and Belladrox, but unlike some others I have no interest in accepting your help. I might not know your motives, but that doesn't make them any less evil. I will walk my own path. Do yourself a favor and stay out of my way.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Lapdog of a master???

You tempt me fool. Still, I know better than to start a war on too many fronts, like our soon to be eviscerated friend Dym has, which is why i'm leaving Russia. For now. Too much heat.

Dele Morte I can asure you that Dark is well beyond the Lazlo fools reach.
Also, the Spider's time will come soon enough, and I see he is being as stubborn as ever.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Just drop a line anytime, Morte. You've done some pretty rotten things in your past, I'm not sure I entirely trust you either... But I'll take help where I can get it... So far, the guy hasn't given me a reason to distrust him, but if you keep threatening Bert, I'll drop you, you hear me?
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Logos, you prove to be a greater fool than I thought you. You accept evil's help not once, but twice. You will eventually become that which you hunt, and it will be my pleasure to watch these fools hunt you down and kill you.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Logos, far be it from me to agree with the Voice, but he does have a point. Continue on this path and you will find only death.

WWVLD
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Then I shall be brunt. I know the rital you used on him Voice, I however can undo it and use it againgst you and that traitorous worm whose boots you lick.

Is Dark that important to you? I think not. Plus The Society has two of your precious idols Voice. Which I will hand deliver to these Lazlites as well.

I do not have to waste my energy on you, I know what these Lazlites can do when guided in the right direction.
Your choice, decide quickly."

Koralth

Post by Koralth »

He wasn't the one who betrayed me last time, either, Dark. You made a broad statement, and then twisted it to your advantage. So far, he's done nothing of the sort, so just shut... your... trap...

OK?
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Dark is important to my master, which makes him important to me.

As for undoing the ritual, you can try but it will only end in the death of the Spider. My master's hold has become too strong, and soon he will take over. As for the statues, don't ever lie to me like that again. I know you don't have them.

Logos, you only make me laugh. Yes, I did make a broad statement and took advantage of it. I make no apologies. I enjoyed inflicting pain on you and your beloved Zack. I am now also enjoying the show as Dele Morte slowly twists you into his plaything. He offers you vengeance and you lap it up like a cat with cream. It will be a true pleasure to watch the Lazlo Society slaughter you when you have become irredemeable.

As for you Dele Morte, Dark is under my protection now, forget about him. Make yourself a new playtoy. Logos seems to be coming along fine.