Yesterday night.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

So true. Especially if she's often doing two at once.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I suppose it would tire her out.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Kolya wrote:I know she has a fetish for necropolis but...

Do you mean necropolis (a place) or necrophilia (a fetish). Trying to avoid another one of those burning building conversations.

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Considering some of Kolya's troubles with english from time to time, it is a valid question.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Imagine a group of necrophiliacs running into a pack of zombies.

Can anyone else say Charnal Madhouse?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Rain

Post by Rain »

Can anbody else say Sick!!! :shock:
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I think he meant "necropolis"... Kalle's had a history of talking about spending great deals of time in cemetaries and graveyards and whatnot.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

She must favor 'big' cemeteries as necropolis means "city of the dead".

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Imagine a group of necrophiliacs running into a pack of zombies.

As my understanding of Necrophilia goes, it is a desire to be in a situation where either one you can't be hurt by someone else, or two you are in complete control. I can't see either being true when dealing with a pack of zombies. Also in ancient times the bodies of attractive women were often allowed to rot for a few days prior to embalming to prevent acts of necrophilia. So given that zombies are often rotting already, I can see too many people digging that.

Then again there are some seriously sick individuals out there.

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

My dictionary gives necropolis as literally the Greek for 'city of the dead' but it also says anything from 'cemetery' to 'extensive cemetery that is ornamentally laid out' to some others.

KonThaak has hit the nail on the head.

If there's people buried there, Katja wants to visit. And apparently camp.
kalle

Post by kalle »

Ron Caliburn wrote:I suppose it would tire her out.

One is not enough. Two is just perfect. Three begins too big crowd for my taste. But I can do as many as five at once but more is toooooo much for to handle properly. It makes me very tired. You are very wise Ron Caliburn.
в темноте
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

kalle wrote:One is not enough. Two is just perfect. Three begins too big crowd for my taste. But I can do as many as five at once but more is toooooo much for to handle properly. It makes me very tired. You are very wise Ron Caliburn.

You know if you take that out of context of the rest of the thread, it sounds so way wrong.

Droopy
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

It happens with her a lot when she speaks in English. Either that or you have know idea what she just said since most of her English is very, very technical jargon words.

As about me, well, I got spooked again just now. It's evening time and I went to buy some things. I was looking for some dried fish snacks when in the freezer box next to me some voice goes into my head telepathically: I see you! and I take a quick step backwards because I'm startled. I lift the lid on the freezer and a fish inside is wiggling a bit and his eyes look alive. I see you! the fish said again telepathically.

On my way home I am approaching the bus stop and I am waiting there alone until the very last second when the bus arrives, a guy runs up from nowhere and gets on the bus with me. I sit next to the door behind the driver and he sit right across from me. I look up and I swear he looked like a giant fish in an overcoat. I look away quickly and back again and he gives a very quick smile and took a newspaper from his pocket and started reading it.

The bus comes to a stop and as I am getting off the bus I hear again telepathically, I'm watching you!

I don't think I'm going to sleep again tonight. :(
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Not good.

Get Lyosha or Sasha to stay with you, please.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

This is getting insane. If there were more of us we could present a unified front and get ahead in this game.

Yet here we are with another one being terrorized by unknown forces, and we are so scattered that no one can lend a hand.

There are entire regions that have gone quiet, and no one knows what happened.

It would be nice if we could do some kind of membership drive.

Natasha, I know this doesn't help much, but try keeping a journal of the things that are going on around you. It may allow you to see patterns that you otherwise may miss. Also it may prove a useful tool in bringing someone else up to date, when help can arrive.

Droopy
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

It is overwhelming, but try not to let it overwhelm you.

That's the same advice about a journal she gave Ron he wasn't exactly...himself.

Good advice for all of us.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Kolya wrote:Not good.

Get Lyosha or Sasha to stay with you, please.
They should be here any minute actually.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

I set up some wards to keep the boogey man out, but it still did not work. I have some highly classifiied projects. I thought I was making progress. This proves I have not discovered how to use diabolism to prevent possession.

Lyosha came over to keep me company through the evening and hopefully allow me to sleep. Sasha was on his way as well for the added firepower and he's very nice to have around in any situation.

When Lyosha arrived I was reading a book. We chatted a bit. He's sort of my confidant and tends to understand me better than anyone else on the team. We caught up on things like my multiple personalities and such deep matters before Sasha came over.

I told him about the fish and the guy on the bus. He asked when or not the fish wiggled like a fish or just moved a bit as if by telekinesis. It happened so fast and unexpectedly that I really did not remember. "It's an important detail," he said. Then we talked about the bus experience. "I'm pretty sure we're dealing with a syphon entity and that you're experiencing empathic transmissions, telepathy, and straight syphon possessions," he went on to say. He asked if the fish was shrink wrapped or otherwise in plastic; "it could slipped in a tear, of course," he added. "Anything happens since you came home?"

"No," I told him.

He started to concentrate to open himself up paranormally speaking. "Damn it," he said coming out of the trance. "Did your detect evil wards trigger at all?"

I shook my head. Sometimes evil slips past them, unfortunately for me.

"Anything?"

"Nope."

"It's in your flower vase over there under Shang's painting," he said.

I looked over.

"It's going out the window now," he muttered.

At the same time I heard, telepathically, I'm still watching you!

But I still don't know what I saw in the shadows the other night, but I do know that I am at least dealing with a syphon.

Maybe I'll sleep after all :|
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

It may have been the syphon in the shadows too and you just think you saw something with wings. Of course it could be something else, too. In any case this is heating up. Time to act is now.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

If the syphon was possessing a person on the bus, then mayhaps it was possessing a bat or a bird earlier.

Either way, it may be getting time to take the fight to it.

Droopy
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I thought Syphons are the ones that live in objects?

Anyway, say wary over there . . . we don't need a repeat of what happened this spring.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Indeed. Syphons can't possess plastic or anything animated, even if it's not alive.

So it could have possessed the fish but the guy in the bus, but the guy in the bus could have been an illusion of some sort. I think she did the right thing not sticking around to find out though.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We need to sort this one out in a hurry.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Updates in the next few days...

If not, something bad happened.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Good luck...
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Thanks.

Hopefully luck's got nothing to do with it though *crosses fingers * :P
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hopefully. *crosses fingers as well* Looking forward to hearing updates!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Better uncross those things Kolya, you'll need them for your trigger.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah, he's right. Here, I'll cross my other fingers for you, too, so you don't have to!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Natasha's wards detected and seem to have destroyed something. She reported hearing some screeching sounds, some wings flapping for about a minute, and then nothing. We chalk it up to discorporation of the thing her wards destroyed, or auditory hallucination to make us think discorporation. But whether or not it was actually destroyed does not really matter. This is not over yet.

Also during the weekend we encountered a magic user and his quadrupedal familiar - it was a dog of sorts but not like anything we ever encountered. We are not sure if it was an actual familiar or if it were some sort of supernasty companion. What we do know is that there is one less arcanist in the world, and I feel really good about that, and the dog really hated fire.

Natasha is digging into the grimoires and what not looking to see if there has been anything written about this dogbeast because I get the feeling that this is not going to be the last time we encounter one. Just a hunch.

It was the size of a Great Dane dog but it looked like a Rotweiller dog, although it has no tail whatsoever. It's fangs were, by all accounts, oversized but we can't really be sure. The battle was fast, furious, and in near total darkness. Details were pretty hard to come by. The damn thing leaped like a supernatural champion and was monstrously strong but none of recall it using its claws in battle (doesn't mean it didn't happen). It was vulnerable to silver and it seemed to have been especially vulnerable to fire. Not really sure about the psychic aspects of the beast; Roma TK pushed it across the room but that doesn't really tell anything. It was supernatural evil according to Lyosha.

Discorporation was not directly observed. It burst into flying insectoids or something like that.

That's about all I can say at the moment.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Better uncross those things Kolya, you'll need them for your trigger.
Yea, I did and I did.