Obituaries?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Hey, Pendragon, you might want to chill a little. I happen to know first hand what happens when someone's being controlled, so yeah, Gabe's got to be stopped, but by taking out the controller FIRST. AFTER that, if he's still being dick-in-a-box boy, we beat the living shit out of him. Capiche?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I am not being controlled, Susan.

Everything I have done has been of my own will.

However, Pendragon, I wish to know what you think is going on. How could I gain power if Windner was destroyed? If such were the case, I would have killed him ages ago and been done with it. I am not powerless; those of you who know me know this to be true.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

So you openly admit to willingly killing innocents...?

Can you prove that you're saying that of your own volition?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Would you like to meet with me in person so I can confess my sins to you? In that case, you could at least sense the truth of the matter.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Not really, no...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Alright, then.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Kei Nakamura wrote:Razor, who else has asked the questions? Who is everyone targeting? Is Windner not well known for manipulating others into doing his bidding, and normally by some extreme form of leverage? You guys go ahead and go after the victim, again.

First, I'm not going after anybody.

Kei Nakamura wrote:I will be going after Windner while most of you are off messing around with Gabriel. I wonder, think that might be a part of Windner's plan? Go ahead and go after Gabriel, I am after bigger game that casts a larger net.

Go for it. I applaud your efforts.

Kei Nakamura wrote:I am very dissapointed in how fast the people here are to terminate anyone manipulated into fighting against them without even trying any other way, so go ahead and get get to your killing, add me to whatever blacklist you people have. I can no longer, in good concience, work with the majority of you.

Personally, I let others ask the questions, until they stop, and then usually I pop out the ones they are missing, the ones that they have turned a blind eye to. Even so, I can only offer so much support, as I am not on-site. I can do things in Astral Form, but I have to coordinate with people to do that.

Most of the time though, I have fish to fry in the area. I have questions to ask, and to figure out. I dont post any of it on the boards, because what's the point? Most people here are either east coast, or in the upper Midwest, rather than in Texas, locally. The best I could expect help from is probably Michael.

Not all of us are gung-ho guts and glory types. Not all of us will voice every little thing that goes through our heads either. Its best not to reveal all your cards in a poker match. I say what needs to be said, not the inane babble that floats through my head.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Gabriel wrote:I am not being controlled, Susan.

Everything I have done has been of my own will.

You know, I had a hunch that you'd say that.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm usually available for travel Razor.

Just not right now.

As for Gabe, you folks have until All Hallows Eve to straighten that subject out. Until then, I'll just watch from the shadows.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Gabriel wrote:Would you like to meet with me in person so I can confess my sins to you? In that case, you could at least sense the truth of the matter.
I will meet with you, you piece of trash. Me and you, face to scope.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!