Security and Science Personnel Required

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You know, I can be an asshole and still be Konrad.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Obviously.

Additional: I'm assuming that GS didn't see the :lol: i put after that comment. I WAS joking!
Last edited by concrete_Angel on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Do you always have to have the last word?

Additional: No, I did not. However, this comment was my attempt to defuse the situation. Should have put a :lol: too.
Last edited by GhostSpider on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WWVLD
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Yep, she is female after all. :wink:
Rain

Post by Rain »

It is a girl thing, but yes she does. :lol:
Razor

Post by Razor »

No Malakai. I am not worried about being outclassed. I simply feel that you are not needed, nor wanted in the situation. Especially since you seem to have turned yourself into a big walking goddamn bullseye for all the bullshit on this board. Personally, I don't give a flying rat's ass if you were serving a contract or not, or if you view yourself as a professional contractor.

You're way too loose in the mouth and brag about your so-called accomplishments. Personally, there's no real room for that in any operation I am dealing with. It's not even about Op-Sec, but personal business ethics, and they don't revolve around money or payment. You're in the hunting field for the money, and to swing your dick around in self-absorbed bravado and false machismo. Quite frankly, I don't have room for that either in a security situation. Really, I don't have any room for volatile attitudes either.

As for you, Angel. You're not the only one that has had to survive by any means necissary. Unlike some of the others on this board, I didn't read into it. So, I would appriciate it if you would revise your 'GOD, you men are ALL crazy!' comment.

Ghost Spider. Angel has always been on the side she has chosen. Hers. Whatever it takes to make it, and do what she feels is necissary and dare I say right. Instead of bickering with her, and your fellow Society Members, how bout you fucks get your asses and acts together, get some coordination, and get Pendragon back, if he's that bleeding important, insteand of puleing and preening over it. Half the people on this board are soldiers in one way or another. Act like it.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Razor... Thanks for saying what I couldn't get my head together enough to say properly last night...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

This was never about Pendragon. Someone else can save him, cause frankly I don't give a fuck.

No, this was about putting that sadist Malakai in his place.

However, I am ashamed of what I said to Angel last night, and I do apologize.

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:This was never about Pendragon. Someone else can save him, cause frankly I don't give a fuck.

Pendragon would be happy to hear this. I doubt he expects much from a vampire.
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

GhostSpider, you are out of your league, you have let him get you angered, this will make you foolish and not at teh tope of your game when you meet.

Actually he has found the way to get at most of the members of the board at this time. If hostile action becomes needed teh list is thining rapidly, oh and with what i know of the Ba'Al, his life runs out swiftly, and more swiftly all teh time, they may take pleasure in prolinging their feeding, but it is always ultimately fatal to the meal.

As for what I can offer you Malakai, I can offer you knowledge of those who currently hunt you, and a way to stay on this side of the mirror for a good long while.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Out of my league?

I sincerely doubt it. At the moment, my buttons are just real easy to push.

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Kei Nakamura wrote:As for what I can offer you Malakai, I can offer you knowledge of those who currently hunt you, and a way to stay on this side of the mirror for a good long while.
You say that as if the Mirror Wall is an issue for me. Trust me it isnt. Just because I have accepted missions from those on the other side of the Mirror, doesnt mean I am from it. There are planes of existance not affected in the same way by the mirror wall. You just have to expand your mind and open your third eye to see what I see.
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Malakai, go fuck yourself.

As to the original offer, I find myself looking for a new location, some work and well something to do. I am more then willing to work for you in various security related issues. Especially if it means assisting in some way to kill those assholes like Malakai and Gabriel! (son of bitch)
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Pendragon, I'm glad you're back, now I don't even have to pretend to associate with that fuck-tard, Mal-adjusted bitch-boy. I only wanted to help, but the last thing I really wanted is for that freak to get near me. At least I was trying, anyway.

Welcome back, and give him TOTAL HELL!!
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

HOLY SHIT PEEPS! CHILL! I like what Pendragon said... It makes the most god damn sense out of all this inane idiosynchratic retarded shit... Jesus christ people... Seriously! I've enjoyed screwing with pricks on this board as much as the next person but do you have to get so bent out of shape that you forget the utter issue at hand? It happens on every single topic... GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER!

*twitch* Yay! Pendragon is back!
Byò⌐
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Cyanide wrote:HOLY SHIT PEEPS! CHILL! I like what Pendragon said... It makes the most god damn sense out of all this inane idiosynchratic retarded shit... Jesus christ people... Seriously! I've enjoyed screwing with pricks on this board as much as the next person but do you have to get so bent out of shape that you forget the utter issue at hand? It happens on every single topic... GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER!

*twitch* Yay! Pendragon is back!
Does that mean I have the job?
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

If not from Cyanide, then at my research facilities, your dossier, and your experience leave you perfect for the task.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Hey hey hey! :P Back off. He's mine. You have the job Pen! Once the full team is together, at least 3 more security personnel and two science or magic professors and we'll be good to go. Message me if you have any details you want to discuss.
Byò⌐
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Well I need work now. How about both of you send me an offer (pay, bonuses, perks, etc...) and I will decide.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Malakai wrote:
Kei Nakamura wrote:As for what I can offer you Malakai, I can offer you knowledge of those who currently hunt you, and a way to stay on this side of the mirror for a good long while.
You say that as if the Mirror Wall is an issue for me. Trust me it isnt. Just because I have accepted missions from those on the other side of the Mirror, doesnt mean I am from it. There are planes of existance not affected in the same way by the mirror wall. You just have to expand your mind and open your third eye to see what I see.

You know, I have no real reason to hate you besides you try to take good help off the boards... Other than that, my only reason for wanting you dead is because you brag too much, and are in dire need of being put down like the ol' yeller you are... You have no teeth, only nubby fingertips... That's why you chit chat on the board but can't do anything outside of a new topic... So come with it big boy and we'll see who the boogy man really

iS..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa<transmission corrupted>
Byò⌐
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Hey Pendragon contact me I may have a offer that you may find hard to not accept.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Oni-uindo

Post by Oni-uindo »

Where's the guy who started this thread? I can't get any responses from private messages.
Twisted and churning, bubbling and boiling, this is the way we cook our halflings.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Cyanide dissapeared a little while ago. Razor's out looking for him, but we have not heard anything from him so far.

WWVLD
Oni-uindo

Post by Oni-uindo »

Ah grr... I'm looking for work and a boss with some character would of been great... I'm guessing I'd have to get ahold of this Razor fellow to get a hold on Cyanide huh?
Twisted and churning, bubbling and boiling, this is the way we cook our halflings.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Couldn't hurt, and I can't imagine Razor saying no to some help right now. Well good luck to both of you.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Oni-uindo

Post by Oni-uindo »

Thanks.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Malakai wrote:
GhostSpider wrote:This was never about Pendragon. Someone else can save him, cause frankly I don't give a fuck.

Pendragon would be happy to hear this. I doubt he expects much from a vampire.
Ironically, I agree with Malakai on this, I DO NOT expcet much from a vampire... any vampire.

But Malakai, I definately do no expect ANYTHING from you.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

If help is needed looking for Cyanide, I am available.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I don't really care Pendragon.

WWVLD
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

GhostSpider wrote:I don't really care Pendragon.
I didnt ask if you cared.