The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Used. Hopefully Dark is gone for good.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Still need to be ready for him, and things like him.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

She fooled you didn't she? You do realize that if ol' Nordstrom there (or what ever you call yourself now adays Ron) didn't off her creator, she would still be ripping open throats and drinking back people as though they were shots of 18 year old McCallen. Ask her how "Patchwork" is doing? Ask her why her victims still beg for justice but just because she changed her name and gouged out her eyes she thinks the dead will forget and forgive.
THEY DO NOT!

She tried to repent, and failed in doing so. Khavik, the cause of this misery, pain, and death, still walks this world. As long as he does, the dead shall not rest. Her VICTIMS will not rest. Her dead family will not rest.

These are not the ramblings of some demented posted with a grudge. I am only the messenger. The dead aren't happy.....
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Still waiting on an intro buddy.

Oh, and tell the dead they can take a hike.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

This guy is sounding more and more like that magic KT was talking about... um, it's... here it is, necromancy.

The dead are just that, unless you're in league with that Windner guy people around here seem so fond of.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

GhostSpider wrote:Still waiting on an intro buddy.

For those who can not read user names; the name is Thorne.

GhostSpider wrote:Oh, and tell the dead they can take a hike.

A non believer in the midsts. How's old Bellarox doing these days vessel?
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Cameron Thorne wrote:She fooled you didn't she? You do realize that if ol' Nordstrom there (or what ever you call yourself now adays Ron) didn't off her creator, she would still be ripping open throats and drinking back people as though they were shots of 18 year old McCallen. Ask her how "Patchwork" is doing? Ask her why her victims still beg for justice but just because she changed her name and gouged out her eyes she thinks the dead will forget and forgive.
THEY DO NOT!

She tried to repent, and failed in doing so. Khavik, the cause of this misery, pain, and death, still walks this world. As long as he does, the dead shall not rest. Her VICTIMS will not rest. Her dead family will not rest.

These are not the ramblings of some demented posted with a grudge. I am only the messenger. The dead aren't happy.....

Sir you need to go after khavic rather than harrasing Miss Solstice if that is what it is going to take to help the dead rest.

If you want help with this then ask for it. Miss Darken is dead and you are really starting to upset me which gets very expensive in repairs around here.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Its not up to me to kill Khavik. If it was that simple, I would not have the dead screaming at me 24/7. I know you say that the vampire Darken is dead. I vistied her place of death several times already. Ashes to Ashes as so they say. But a soul transends the mortal vessel which it is contained...

Miss Solstice, I then wish to meet with you. Face to face. About private matters that DO NOT concern others who would be so valiant to step forward on your behalf.

You are staying with Caliburn I believe? Oh the sweet, sweet irony of that one.....

I will come to you then. As I said before....I am only a messenger and I wish you no harm.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh, I believe in the dead, I just think they need to lay off Ellie. As for who you are, well, names are ephemereal. I'm more interested in the being behind the facade.

As for Belladrox, he is at peace. Now there is only I.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

Claims do not equal truth

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Cameron Thorne wrote:Miss Solstice, I then wish to meet with you. Face to face. About private matters that DO NOT concern others who would be so valiant to step forward on your behalf.
. . . .

You are staying with Caliburn I believe? Oh the sweet, sweet irony of that one.....

I will come to you then. As I said before....I am only a messenger and I wish you no harm.

Are you giving me a choice in the matter, Mr. Thorne? Be it as you wish . . . I may or may not be there when you stop by. I will try to be a good hostess when you arrive sir, but I don’t drop my plans just because someone insinuates Celeste’s family won’t rest peacefully until something further is done.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Sophoroto

Re: Claims do not equal truth

Post by Sophoroto »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:
Cameron Thorne wrote:Miss Solstice, I then wish to meet with you. Face to face. About private matters that DO NOT concern others who would be so valiant to step forward on your behalf.
. . . .

Are you giving me a choice in the matter, Mr. Thorne? Be it as you wish . . . I may or may not be there when you stop by. I will try to be a good hostess when you arrive sir, but I don’t drop my plans just because someone insinuates Celeste’s family won’t rest peacefully until something further is done.

Miss Solstice, I don't trust this thorne guy be careful and let Mr. Caliburn know he is coming.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Mr. Thorne, please forgive us for not trusting you straight off, but you aren't exactly in the right, here.

Logos, there are more kinds of magic that deal with spirits than just necromancy. If the dead he is communing with are truly restless, then it wouldn't take necromancy to speak to or hear them. He could be a psychic who hears the damned and can't control it; he could be a simple mage who has heard much about Celeste through the restless dead, and has made it his personal quest to seek some sort of vengence.

By a wild coincidence, restless spirits are one of the capabilities of druidry, and just so happen to be my specialty...and I have never had problems with them around Celeste or Eilonwy.

With no offense intended to Mr. Thorne, who may have been genuine when he said he intended no harm, I see no reason to allow him within a 10-mile radius of Ei. He sounds unhinged, he has been secretive about himself, and he has been trolling against Eilonwy... Even if he, himself doesn't intend her harm, there's no guarantee that he won't accidentally get possessed by something that does.

Thorne, I advise you back off for the time being. There are a lot of itchy trigger fingers here; we've already had one hunter here killed by misunderstandings... I wouldn't recommend proceeding further and inviting hazard on yourself.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Eilonwy Solstice

Re: Claims do not equal truth

Sophoroto wrote:Miss Solstice, I don't trust this thorne guy be careful and let Mr. Caliburn know he is coming.

Oh, I will . . . thank you for your concern, Soph. And yours too, Josh. I may be willing to forgive another’s brusque attitude, but Ron is a little edgy about newcomers, Cameron. So I guess I should warn you now . . . Ron isn’t as solicitous to close-mouthed men as some.

I’m curious, Cameron . . . as a freelance Demon Hunter, why are you interested in seeing me? And if you really mean me no harm . . . I will expect you to leave your cane sword either at home or at least a safe distance away from me.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I don't believe in weapons Miss Solstice. There is enough death and suffering in the world for me to go and add to it. You on the other hand, well, lets say I am very interested in meeting you. Tell the hunter to stand down, he has enough problems of his own right now to be adding to the list.

If I don't catch up to you in DC Miss Solstice. I will inevitably see you soon enough. I have others I must see other than yourself. Maybe a heart felt conversation about you will help shake the cobwebs loose.
Eilonwy Solstice

Cameron Thorne wrote:I don't believe in weapons Miss Solstice. There is enough death and suffering in the world for me to go and add to it. You on the other hand, well, lets say I am very interested in meeting you. Tell the hunter to stand down, he has enough problems of his own right now to be adding to the list.

If I don't catch up to you in DC Miss Solstice. I will inevitably see you soon enough. I have others I must see other than yourself. Maybe a heart felt conversation about you will help shake the cobwebs loose.

Very well. So, you don’t find “swordsmanship” interesting at all? Or is it just the theory and not the application behind it?
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Here's the long and short of it: If you come within half a mile of Eilonwy I'll drill you in the head with a .50 from my Rig. If that doesn't stop you I bring out anti-tank weaponry.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

He goes anywhere near you Ellie and i'll be more than happy to "school" him in swordsmanship.

WWVLD
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

thorne I may only be a 14 yr. old, going on 15, but you best not do anything to Miss Solstice or I will figure out a way to kick your ass back to whence you came. :x

Mr. Turtle, may I borrow about sixty gallons of gas. :twisted:
Eilonwy Solstice

Thank you guys, but . . . I don’t think he means me harm. Cameron may be a little paranoid, but aren’t we all? He hasn’t said anything that others haven’t . . . he wants to know what happened between me and Celeste. If Cameron really intended to hurt me, well . . . why did he make himself known to us first? It was a risk to do that, wasn’t it? The least I could do is give him the benefit of the doubt.

That is not to say I’m just going to sit here and let him track me down. He says he has other people he can go to and I say I’m not going to lay down when he does try to find me. I may be a little less than effective than you guys, but I am not helpless.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Miss Solstice I wasn't saying you were helpless I was just letting thorne know that if he brings harm to you I will find a way to make him pay.

The tone he has taken makes me leary and distrusting of him, I feel he is hiding something and it stinks of mallace and harm. I could be wrong but usually my gut feelings are correct. So please becareful when you do meet him.
Bert_the_Turtle

We have no reason to believe anything he says. He might be working for someone to flush Ei out so a third party could take her. He might be working for Khavik. He might be Khavik himself!
Eilonwy Solstice

Guys, really . . . don’t you think you might be overreacting just a little? I’ll be careful, whatever happens. I promise.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm the paranoid one. I'm supposed to be overcautious, overprotective, overreactive, etc.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

That is all I was asking. Thank you Miss Solstice.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What she was, she ain't.

What happened between point A and point B . . . well that's her story to tell or not.

If you're intending to stop by for a visit . . . you aren't invited to my home until I know you better. So don't stop by.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

He's more than welcome to drop by any of my homes. Do be courteous and pick the ones with the Minefield Warning Placards outfront.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Free country, he has the right to spout if he so chooses . . . I sure ain't going to suggest what Darken did was all sunshine and puppies - even when she was "free."

As for Khavik, he's faded like smoke - but if anyone can give us actionable intell, I'd be happy for another round with him, seeing as I've more or less wiped out the rest of his group, only right to finish it up.

Delta Sierra
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Maybe he should meet here for lunch at a nice out door cafe in the park at noon.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

With some snipers trained on him.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sounds like you have been listening to Bert alot lately. Thou good Idea's are still good Idea's, and I happen to have a few people who are sniper trained and more than willing to help. As of course am I.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.