R.I.P.

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Logos

Post by Logos »

DarK, don't... It's not fair of you to even suggest that they're alive, we've seen their corpses, they're... they're really dead. God, it's...

They're all really dead, OK!?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

No, I am thinking of all the speeches that Shang Li gave regarding the afterlife. I am remembering what I was taught in Sunday School. What most religions teach after the afterlife.

I am not suggesting that they are alive in this reality, but perhaps they live on in another reality or realm of existance (heaven if you prefer it). No matter how you want to look at it there has to be an explaination though for how KT is still contacting us here.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"It is said that evil triuphs when good men do nothing.

And when that evil is extreme enough, equally extreme methds must be called upon to anihilate them.

I am not insane by any means, I simply do not care of the consequences. My eneimes do not, so why should I.

If you are approached by a thug in an ally who pulls a knife, should you bage for mercy {whilest truly expecting none} or do you draw you gun and pu one between his eyes.

Extreme, perhaps. But so are they.

Fortunatle, there is no need for such measures. My gambit payed off, the hosatges have been released and The Gentleman is now going to have to play by my terms.

You Lazlite simply do not understand, nor do I expect you to. It is what must be. The end result is al that matters.

Right and wrong, good and evil, all are mute points. All is sound and fury whilest representing nothing."

Logos

Post by Logos »

Morte, he's... He's dead, too, now! As soon as he entered the Gentleman's chambers, I started to run away in those godforsaken high heels, and tripped. As I got up, I heard a yell of pain, and a thud, I just had to see who it was, and there stood the Gentleman, not even breaking a sweat, using his handkerchief to clean his barely tarnished blade as Morte lay on the ground... I thought for a second, as he looked at me, that he was going to change his mind, and capture me again, but I didn't stop long enough to find out, I kicked my shoes off and ran for the door as quickly as I could, not meeting any opposition at all... Morte, thanks for coming, I'm sorry that... that you had to die to save me.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

What a shame. I am out of pets. A gentleman doesn't go back on his word.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

And a proper lady would just sit there and watch her friends die. It's a good thing I'm anything but proper, asshole! Just you wait, we'll figure out what you are, and then, then we'll be in your mansion so fast that you won't have the time to think about where you went wrong!
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Are you implying that you would like to come study me up close again? I did only share my bed with you once.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

SHUT UP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! You're no gentleman, you're a freak of nature! Oh god, I need a morning after pill, I just hope it's not too late... You'll pay for that, you fucking pervert! For taking away... taking Zack, Whiskey, and my rescuer's lives, for taking my body, and the bodies of so many other women, I'll... There are no words for the things that I'll do to you!
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

You wouldn't be the first woman to say such things. You won't be the last. I will have another strapping young son in no time.
Logos

Post by Logos »

A strapping young dead embryo, at best, you shit eating son of a bitch! I'm not playing mother to hellspawn!
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

So the infamous Dele Morte has finally fallen. At least he was able to keep his end of the bargain before he expired. Now I have the conduit (even if it is only a copy), and my business here is almost done.

Gentleman sir, I don't know who you are, but I have a good idea of what you are. I think it is fair to say that we will not be meeting face to face. I have implemented my insurance policy. Don't bother trying to find the statues, they're in good hands now.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Well, unless you have surreptitiously removed a pair of them from my home I should still have a couple of them.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

No, no, of course you wouldn't Logos. I would remove the child from you immediately after birth. I can not have a tainted animal like yourself corrupting the boy.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I took the damn pill last night, you bastard! There is no more son, *HE* won't be around to raise!
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

Logos wrote: Morte, he's... He's dead, too, now!

"Really now, you don't say Ms.McConnor.

I must say, I feel very lively for a corpse.

Interesting trap Gentlman, using my love my my slain wife and daughter to lure me out.

To bad you failed. I am not surprised, you anticipated much, but not enough. You failed to acknowledge that I would not come prepared for our meeting. Amzaing what a well placed Sanctuary and Death Ward can do.

It is a pitty that all it did was render you and your associates helpless long enough for me to walk away.

However;

I now know your secret Gentleman, so I would suggest you think twice before interfearing in my affairs again.

As for you Ms. McConnor, I do so hope you are enjoying your new found freedom."
Logos

Post by Logos »

Morte, I... you... I thought you were dead, I mean... The sword, and, you were laying there not moving... I mean, I didn't have TIME to stand around or watch, but how did you walk away from that?
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"How indedd. I would not expect as simple an answer as I was just better than my advesary would mean anything.

He did try afterall, and he failed.

A common thread with those who try to best me.

I am not so easily defeated.

Now if you do not mind, I must return to Bucarest, I have a new recipe I am eager to try out and can not wait to get it in the oven."