Interstate 40, Arizona

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

The bag over my head prevented me from knowing where we went. The only details I can tell you is that I was put into a black car with tinted windows. As I said down I felt something sharp prick me in the arm and the room spinning.

As I came too, I was starting at a white tile floor. The room was small and the mirror that was probably two way was built into the wall. A young woman was standing there looking at me from across a steel table, and the handcuffs kept me from moving out of the chair I was in.

"Mr. Dreyson, I am going to ask you some questions. If you lie, I will know it and there will be painful consequences."

With that the questioning began.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Voice, I think it is more likely that the new friends I am dealing with are no someone you want to mess with.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Why don't they like the Voice DK?

Will they give us a hand in taking his bitch ass out? :D
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Simply put, they do not like anything supernatural, especially those that endanger the public. Their job seems to be capturing, studying and then most of the time destroying them while keeping the American public from being aware of the fact it all happens.

The voice seems to be smart enough that he has stayed under their radar from them so far, although they are aware of some of his minions activities.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

The questioning took quite some time. The questions ranged from my talents, my associates, my activities, and finally my connection to Mr Guthrie. As she promised when I attempted to not reveal information I was subjected to intense pain.

Once all of this was finished, the young woman stood and told me to wait (as if I had a choice being handcuffed) and disappeared from the room. After an unknown amount of time (there was no way to tell), she reappeared. Behind her was agent Smith. He sat in the chair she was in as the woman unlocked the handcuffs. She then left.

"I am sorry for the way we brought you in. In the line of work we do, one cannot be too careful." After a minute of silence, he continued. And I listened.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

This is bullshit. We need some sort of unblockable emergency signaling device.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Small problem, to make it unblockable would also make it hard for anyone to miss. Even the badguys who just nabbed you. :(
Thou I think DK was dealing with one of the more polite nonexistant Agencies. Others would have gone for the less polite stuff straight away, and we would be wondering what happened to DK.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

What if we used magical relay towers?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

There methods were rude, but Shadowstalker is correct. They are not bad guys per say, just a different organization with a slightly different agenda than the Society's.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Other than the whole not cluing in the american people to the truth and existing without the appropriate level of oversight - they don't seem too bad.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

They may not be the Bad guys, but neither are they the Good guys. DK you are lucky that the people you dealt with at least pretended to play by the rules.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

They had reason to play by the rules. If they had not they would have had zero chance of getting my cooperation. I believe that there are quite a few people within them that would make Dele Morte look friendly and hospitable.

The offer was one that seemed within reason. The part I can talk about is that they were willing to purchase the devices that Terra had built (with the exception of the one she gave me), along with all her notes that she had written on the subject. I was also to be on the watch for this Mr. Guthrie. His MO was that he always came back to those he helped, and I was to call a number if I saw him again.
Bert_the_Turtle

So, did you take him up on his offer?
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

As a matter of fact, I did. I could use the funds that were offered. Besides, I could not use the devices myself so they would just be on a shelf collecting dust.

As for the second part, I would like to talk to this Mr. Guthrie myself. He altered my memories for a reason, and I want to know it.