Natasha

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
dym

Post by dym »

The children have come out to play Cowboys and Indian.

I better be cafeful before the druid rolls up on me in his shit-coloured truck and throws a package at my head.

The great Shadow-Big Pimp-Stalker and his heroic harem of whores (you guys ride the short bus to work?) have announced their intentions. The only reaching you will be doing is around some poor schmuck's giant ass to tickle his balls. Do not fuck with me, son.

Darkie, you're a chump. I'm not even going to waste my time with you.

Ron, this is not about laws or justice. It is about destroying life. Something you are quite familiar with.

As soon as all you all get your heads out of your asses, we'll set off some fireworks.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

:lol: You sound like all the rest dym, you talk big because you have a person we care about hostage. Walk away and let her go and you will live a little longer. Hurt her or anyone else, I will introduce you to Void and I will watch as it devours you body and soul.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

His life is over. I have made an offer to some important people to end this. They have a project based on some of my research that they were never able to make work, because the imprtant part of the equations never left my head. Everyone else can figure out the rest.

I do not want this one dead, he will get the dubious honor of "field testing" the device. I wonder if I will get the equations right the first time.

Good luck hiding Tovarischt, at least make the game fun for them - I have money riding on your being a hard catch with some friends from the former seventh directorate.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Dym, if this isn't about laws and justice then the proper authorites should be on you promptly.

Congratulations, you're about to experience the fun of the Russian penal system with your own words as proof.

Afterall, you're the one spreading sensitive government information right now.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
dym

Post by dym »

Shadowstalker wrote::lol: You sound like all the rest dym, you talk big because you have a person we care about hostage. Walk away and let her go and you will live a little longer. Hurt her or anyone else, I will introduce you to Void and I will watch as it devours you body and soul.

Shadowstalker, you convinced me to let her go! Pat yourself on the back while I bow before you. Congratulations. Good work! Outfuckingstanding.

After all, killing someone in jail is hardly something to be proud of or boast about. Killing her while she is peeling beets, however, now that is an achievement.

Now we just have to find someone with keys to The Hole. Monday, if we're lucky.
dym

Post by dym »

Kei Nakamura wrote:I wonder if I will get the equations right the first time.
Probably not. You're looking pretty fucking retarded from where I'm standing.

Kei Nakamura wrote:Good luck hiding Tovarischt, at least make the game fun for them - I have money riding on your being a hard catch with some friends from the former seventh directorate.
Define fun? Watching their Russian pals get systematically grated?

So you know some of the ass monkeys from the 7th directorate? Hold on a second while I pretend to be impressed.........alright, we're back again.
dym

Post by dym »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Dym, if this isn't about laws and justice then the proper authorites should be on you promptly.

Congratulations, you're about to experience the fun of the Russian penal system with your own words as proof.

Afterall, you're the one spreading sensitive government information right now.

You would think that wouldn't you?

Yes, and very soon I am going to spread a fucklot more than sensitive government information.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Natasha's lawyer finally got an opportunity to see her despite the time. 1AM on a Saturday. It took some fighting, but we managed.

Her lawyer's name is Irina and she called me immediately after the meeting (which lasted just under 5 minutes) to pass along this news.

They met in the medical wing of the jail where Natasha is being held. She is recovering from a severe allergic reaction. Her throat swelled and she managed to get a guard's attention before collapsing and gashing her head open. They shot her up with some steroids and her throat has opened enough but her tongue is still swollen so cannot really talk. Her eyes are still swollen shut and her skin is blotchy. But she can breathe and she will be under observation a little while longer to make sure the swelling stays down. Then they will put her back in the Hole until some time next week when we expect to be able to get her out.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
dym

Post by dym »

:lol:

Whoopsy. My bad. Glad someone just happened to be near by with an atropine injector though. There is not much in The Hole to react to. I wonder what it could have been?!

Life's fragile. Be careful out there in Lazloland.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Keep digging asshole.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
dym

Post by dym »

I have heard so much about you, Aleksandr.

Extinguishing your light is going to be very, very sweet.

But not before I rip the vocal chords of your little ptichka out of her throat.
dym

Post by dym »

Sasha wrote:some time next week when we expect to be able to get her out.

Listen up Lazloland. You won't be hearing a peep from me until the skank is out of jail. Enjoy!

And after that, about the only thing you will hear is different people telling about another dead Russian.

As I said, the war of words is over. Time to stop barking and start biting.

Although I may pop in from time to time just to remind you all how much you actually do suck. Not that the bodies flowing down the Moscow River past Gorky Park won't be enough of a clue.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

What are they to me? Just make sure that you don't wind up "missing", my friends in your country don't play nice - but the do return favors.

Academics may not come after you in person, but we tend to have friend in many fields, all over the place.

Oh and sorry about the automobile, that is not the way I work, but some peoples habits die hard.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Only thing I expect to get spread is dym's ribcage.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Jesus... I come back from the busiest week in my career to this? I should have known that I was missing a case of kidnapping on top of everything else this week...

Dym, I'm not familiar with Russian laws, though, perhaps I should be... I don't see how any of this is legal, in any nation. Not only is your disregard for the law disgusting, but the fact that you involve children in your issues is also untolerable. Mind, this is not a threat, but I believe that if Natasha is not relinquished that your life will not be lived long after this point. Tell me what it is you want, and I'll try to hold some sort of mediation. Let's talk, because seriously, do you want more blood to be shed? I question whether anyone *ahem* WANTS to kill purely for the sake of killing. You've made it obvious that you want SOMEONE and are willing to *ahem* hurt innocent children to get that individual, but haven't made it clear who it is you want for those who aren't familiar with the situation in Russia. I know you say that the war of words is over, but I feel that the idea of a peaceful resolution hasn't been explored yet. You've already hurt Natasha, that much is clear, and is unforgivable... But to get her back alive would be a greater blessing than to have your head on a stake, in my humble opinion.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
fate

Post by fate »

This is Fate. I’ve just hit U.S. airspace and my PDA started to work again. I see we can’t stay out of trouble while I’m away. Who exactly is dym? Why does he think he can come to the society and make threats and most importantly why is he still breathing?

Dym if you ever threaten Hanna again, I’ll have you raped by wild boars, and then I’ll cut you open and feed you to them. I hope I’m clear, she’s a little girl who has seen far too much in her short life and she doesn’t need you threatening her.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
dym

Post by dym »

Koralth, dipshits, and company:

99% of what I do is illegal, I guess; I don't really care. :)

I did not involve children, Natasha did when she contacted Hannah. You have to wonder why. What is she is up to.

Notice how she came here to Lazloland and immediately attracted Bert to her. Let's not forget that Bert has had a traumatic life. Easy target, in other words. She is just building him up to chop him down. The bigger they are....

Micahel T, too. "Oh can I be your apprentice with your big bad magic?" She has wormed her way into the middle of his life, which only just recently burned down around him. He has been forced into killing girls close to him. Maybe Natasha will be next. If the world could be so lucky.

Seriously, look what happened to Holister. He was so desperate to get a whiff of her snatch he pulled strings to travel to Russia to see her as soon as possible. A very short time later, he went completely off of the reservation and really cannot seem to find his way back. He should kill her for what she did to him. She destroyed his life. A man who just wants his dog back is a sad man, and it is all Natasha's fault.

You should kill her for what she has brought to your little club, but especially for the lives she has ruined. And will continue to ruin if she is not stopped.

If any of you cum guzzlers care about life, freedom, and justice you will kill Natasha. The difference between you and me though, I want to kill that whole fucking team. It is not that I want bloodshed or have something personal against them, but bloodshed is just a natural consequence of pain, which is what I am interested in.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

You try and spread lies here like spreading seed on rock. They will find no place to sprout.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
dym

Post by dym »

Bert, she is the liar. Come on, bro, I really had hoped you were smarter than that.

You sound like a man blinded by pussy, bro. Has she given it up yet? Or she is still playing the hard-to-get game?

Just thought you should know something, bro. Right now she is gaining control of your mind being all cute, charming, and vulnerable - all you penis wrinkles think she is some little bunny rabbit that wandered into a wolf den? She knows exactly what she is doing.

And then, Bert, when she lets you fuck her this way and that way until you're dry, well, bro, then she's got your balls under her command, too.

Mind and balls sort of thing. For guys, those are the same things aren't they.
Bert_the_Turtle

That's not going to work. I trust Natasha implicitly.
dym

Post by dym »

Simple math, bro.

Don't be a fucking idiot.
Bert_the_Turtle

You don't know her like I do. If you did you would never even attempt this farce.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Dym you are so full of horseshit you could make a mountain out of it. Your Lies are not even resonable, your arguements are weak, and you are a fool to think such lies would even work in the first place.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
dym

Post by dym »

I honestly regret not being able to see the look on your faces when you finally get it.

Like I said, I am interested in pain. :P

:lol:
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I talked to Lyosha and Irina the lawyer. Irina was able to see Natasha again. She is pretty much back to normal in regards to her allergic reaction.

Couple of things going on here.

First, none of this is happening in a void. dym as hard as he is trying - he is doing a hell of a job - is leaving a trail. Even Kei seems to have gotten close. He is going to lay low for a while, let the heat cool. Of course, he already started with that by saying he was going to wait until she is released to anything.

Second, several things have already happened to help narrow in on this guy, but he remains out of reach. This is going to be a very difficult one to catch.

We appreciate your support for Natasha and efforts. Please do not underestimate this guy. He easily could have killed her, no telling he could not do it again.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
dym

Post by dym »

You can claim the victory. You push me deeper under the ground.

Round One: The Introduction is come to the end.

You will know when the next round starts.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

On the turning away...from the pale and downtrodden...
And the words they say, which we won't understand...
Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering,
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The Turning Away...

It's a sin that somehow...light is changing to shadow...
And casting its shroud over all we have known...
Unaware how the ranks have grown,
Driven on by a heart of stone!
We could find that we're all alone,
In the dream of the Proud.

On the wings of the night...as the daytime is stirring!
Where the speechless unite in a silent accord!
Using words you will find are strange,
Mesmerized as they light the flame,
Feel the new wind of change...
On the wings of the night!

No more turning away...from the weak and the weary.
No more turning away from the coldness inside.
Just one world that we all must share,
It's not enough just to stand and stare.
Is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away...?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

KT, what's goign on? This isn't the thread for a musical interlude.

Delta Sierra
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

KT is a druid, a man at one with nature. Right now he is no where near nature and the unnatural realm he is in may be too much for him to deal with right now. Give him time he is strong he'll pull to gether when needed, I have faith in him.

Michael T.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I have faith in him - I just want to understand what is going on with him - perhaps figure out how to help him.

Delta Sierra