Memorial

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Holister

Post by Holister »

You are a lying, smug, murdering SON OF A BITCH!

Hannah is going to be an orphan within 48 hours Caliburn, COUNT ON IT!!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I didn't lie.

I'm not smug.

Leave my mother out of this.

You know where I am.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

To prevent hannah from losing another parent, I will not allow any harm to befall Ron.

Is it sad that Celeste is no longer with us, but she was a soldier. Soldiers die. She didn't have to assist ron. She knew the risks.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben aim your anger at the right target, and it is not Ron. But rather Khavik if he still lives, and the Ron's Nightmare double. They are the ones to be held accountable not Ron.
I will not argue that Ron screwed up, but then so did Celeste. This is why I won't seek retribution from Ron, and Why I won't let anyone else do it either.
If you wish to hunt those who should be, I will help you.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Mr. Holister, I'm new here and everything, and I don't know the exact situation between Mr. Caliburn and Ms. Darken. Despite this, however, I cannot agree with your response, and desire to murder another man, and knowingly make a small child an orphan. If you want, we can discuss this, and try to establish a legal means of doing justice to the legal wrongs that were committed. Stay calm, sir! One case of murder does not justify another.

Know this, Mr. Holister, you have publicly stated your intentions, and if harm comes to Mr. Caliburn, there are many witnesses to your claimed intention to murder.

Listen... You have my sympathies for your loss, and I won't claim to know what you're going through, but there's no need to make the situation worse for yourself and everyone around you. Don't do something you will regret later. The fact that you're actually, knowingly claiming to be willing to take a child's parent only shows that you need to slow down and think about it for a moment! Before you take action, please consider my words.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben there is another child you should also be concerved about, Molly. I cannot shake the feeling that she knows what has happened, and she needs you now Ben. She needs you to be there for her. Call find out if I am right, and if I am go home it is where you are needed most.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Exhaustion must of had me misreading the posting earlier. Celeste is really gone. She was probably unique of her kind, and in an odd way I will miss her arguments against my views.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ben, stay away from Ron. I mean it; stay the HELL away from him. We've lost one good hunter already; don't make us lose two more. Don't take a parent away from two kids.

Because Ben, Ron has spent his life and tenure on this board saving people; you've spent a good chunk of time being saved, and Ron had previously saved a good number of the folks who helped your ass out on several occasions.

Ben... Go home for a few nights. Clear your head. Then come down here for the weekend... Celeste had a soul, and she was trying to lead a more pacifistic life than she previously had. What's more, she respected Ron. Don't take away everything she has left...

Please, Ben.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

36 hours and counting Caliburn, I could have taken the shot, maybe show you what is like to loose someone you love huh Ronny boy.

But this s between you and me, and trust me, you won't see it coming when it does.

Try and stop me.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ben, you just threatened Hannah.

I hope you realize that and what it means.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yes I do. It means my aim better not be off.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben.. Don't do it don't force me or someone else to have to stop you. Celeste would not want this.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Holister take a good look in the mirror because you are starting to look like the monsters we hunt. You do what you are thinking and you will be hunted down.

If not by one of us, then by those you once worked with.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben I and others here have on more than one occasian done our damndest to make sure you got back to Molly, have you gone so mad with grief that you would do to Hannah what we have tried to keep from happening to Molly?
If you have become a mad dog, you will be put down like one. A fate I and others would not want to deliver on you, But if you continue on this course it is the only outcome.
Think of Molly, think of Celeste? Would she really want you to do this?
Holister

Post by Holister »

36 hours.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

It is night. It is time to find Benjamin J Holister.

He goes home tonight. In peace or in pieces, I care not which. His blood, if it is shed, will be on his own hands.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Careful, KT, don't provoke him! you sound like you're angry! Get a negotiator in there, or something, but don't go in there and provoke him! We don't need any more deaths in this thing. I thought you were here, In the chicago land, anyway. What's up with that, KT? Since you're down there, that's great, but I think a professional negotiator is the best way to handle this!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben stop this. Do not test this you will lose. Go home.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Gabe, it is nice that you offered to help, but help from the likes of you I do not need . . . unless you wanted to help heal Kon-Thaak. That I would appreciate greatly.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hello Gabriel. It is good to see you again after all this time. I though we may have lost you to that insufferable druid. I see that imprisonment has not quelled your lust for carnage. I do so hope you are enjoying the "gifts" I have sent you. Those amulets were not easy to come by.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hmm I knew there was another player? You are manipulateing Ben, care to introduce yourself, or should we just guess?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Let us just say when the demons are at the door, sometimes you got to let them in.

Yes, we have met before, it is a shame your memory fails to recognize me. I would have thought that the carnage I left in my wake would be memorable. I see now that I must leave more. Much more.

Chase did too good of a job creating me and Valentine should have killed me when she had the chance, but now, thanks to Mr. Caliburn killing that vampire bitch Darken, all that rage, all that hate, all that sweet juicy suffering. How could I stay locked away.

He won't do it though. Despite his seething hatred toward that man right now, he still has his doubts. Not by the time when I will be done with him though.

I should really thank Mr. Caliburn, for it was not for his actions, Ben would stil have love in his heart. It is not often that one man can kill two people at once so far apart. I commend you Caliburn that is no easy task. All I need do to insure my reign is to have his hope crushed as well. Any takers.

Damn, I feel his conscious mind beginning to take hold again. We will meet again, count on it.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I sir congratulate you on a hunt well done. You did not simply slay one, but two vampyres in one night's time. I will admitt that both were deadly adversaries, but you proved their superior in the end. The world is a safer place tonight because of your actions Mr. Caliburn.

I however fear that in your weakened state her thrall who seems compelled to dispatch you may actually succeed. It is my intention to offer whatever aid I can t protect your life, and that of your daughter from this madman.

Say the word Mr. Caliburn, and I shall be by your side, and together we may vanquish this last foe together and end the undead one's legacy once and for all.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Azreal, I don't know what you're playing at, but that ISN'T helping. I may be new here, but Celeste ACTED as a human, and was from what I can tell, unlike other vampires. If everyone else disagrees with me, then fine, but in my humble opinion, your words are not welcome. Go cause problems somewhere else, we're trying to convince Ben that a non-violent resolution can be reached. If you impede this, I won't forgive you.

I read something to the effect that you were part of an effort to rescue Ben from something. Can you so easily decide that his is not a life worth saving anymore? I'm trying to get these things figured out as quickly as possible, and sometimes I feel like an idiot for believing in some of the things said here, but if Ben is possessed, and he's fighting it, then isn't there a chance he can recover? Isn't there a way to get the demons out? Like bringing a priest to get rid of it or something? I dunno what the general belief is here on this, but I think Ben at least deserves a chance to fight it.

Ben, when you get a chance, I think everyone would like to hear your thoughts, your ideas, your rationalizations on why things are going the way they are. No one's responded to any of the things I said so far, so I'm not sure if I'm really helping or not... But Ben, I want to. Talking about it may or may not help you sort things out.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Azrael Don't be a pain please. If you want to help try and keep Ron and Hannah safe, I and others would be grateful, But leave Ben alone if he needs to be taken down one of us will do it. But we are going to try and pull his fat out of the fire again if we can first.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I've been with Ben most of the day and all night. I have no clue how the hell he is posting anything!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Even now Mr. turtle resides not five feet from where I am and he knows not of my presence. Alas all is the pitty.

As for your bravado Shadowstalker, I've heard it all before. You are an arrogant, egotistical upstart who preaches well enough while others do your dirty work. If you were any real man you would have dealt deliverance on Mr. Caliburn's evil one long ago, or perhaps when you fail it is simply easier to pass the blame onto others while when succssful you reap in the glory.

If you want to "deal" with me Shadowsatlker, I dare you to try. I kill him, I win, you kill me, I still win. There is so much you trusting fools do not know, and so many skeletons that still lie hidden under the floor boards. So stop with the idle threats, and come and get me. I will be waiting.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Well aren't you a smart fucker. Don't make me come in and tazer your ass.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Born of lust, dust to dust. Born in sin, come on in.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert Tazer Ben if you have to, otherwise see if you can calm him down, sedate him if you have to.
So you think you Know me huh, you should be dead. But I guess you found an out again. So what did Alex not Kick your but enough last time you have to come back for more from a few other people?
I know who you are. You were beaten once it will happen again.

Return to “War Stories”