Back on the Hunt....

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

As of recent reports Fate is secure and being well taken care of. On other fronts Loki seems to have finally figured out where the real vault is unfortunatlly for him someone else got ther first. :evil: :twisted: :lol:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Please just get out of my way and save some of your men’s lives Shadow. I will have the contents of that vault, my master will have the contents of that vault. This is your only warning.
Amat Victoria Curam=Victory favors those who take pain.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Warning Shmorning. You couldn't evil your way out of a wet paper bag.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

As far as things go so far Loki, you are the only one who has lost any people. And I think it will get worse for you before you even get close to that vault.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Speaking of the Vault, Fate just gave me some information on it. Shadow, I am still going to need your team and possibly another as backup.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I think I can Arrange that.
Loki

Post by Loki »

WHERE IS EVERY THING!!!! When I find out which on of you maggot sucking son’s of balrogs are responsible, I will boil you alive until soft flesh is striped off bone. After that I’ll raise your skeleton and use it for all manner of perversions!

I’ll start with those of you most vulnerable. I want the contents of that vault.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Loki wrote:WHERE IS EVERY THING!!!! When I find out which on of you maggot sucking son’s of balrogs are responsible, I will boil you alive until soft flesh is striped off bone. After that I’ll raise your skeleton and use it for all manner of perversions!

I’ll start with those of you most vulnerable. I want the contents of that vault.
After what you had done to my Uncle and his daughter you son of a bitch, I will see to it that you will be brought to justice. Justice at the end of a loaded gun. I want to see you burn alive. I want to see your skin slowly peel away from your flesh. I want to see your flesh go from pink to red to brown to black as it cooked off your bones. I want to see your bones get so hot that they turn to ash! You will pay for your crimes you murderous son of bitch. And if I have my way, I will KILL all of your kin. I will KILL all of your men and their KIN. The price for what you did will be steep.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

LOKI!!! You vindictive little Shit For Brains, you dare to go after my family? Your man is dead, and you are next, as are all that fallow you.
Loki

Post by Loki »

I do hope you understand the lengths I am prepared to go in order to gain what I want. Give me the contents of the vault and I promise to spare your lives for the time being. In fact I could even persuade my master to raise those I have taken…if you submit to me now!!
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote:I do hope you understand the lengths I am prepared to go in order to gain what I want. Give me the contents of the vault and I promise to spare your lives for the time being. In fact I could even persuade my master to raise those I have taken…if you submit to me now!!

Duh, I'm nOt a smart man DUH DUH DUH sure!

Idiot.

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Loki wrote:I do hope you understand the lengths I am prepared to go in order to gain what I want. Give me the contents of the vault and I promise to spare your lives for the time being. In fact I could even persuade my master to raise those I have taken…if you submit to me now!!
Be prepared then lengths I am willing to take to see you beyond dead.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Loki, read your own signature and tell me how much pain are you willign to take - because I suspect you're going to have a lot on its way.

If the choice was between Pendragon andShadowstalker coming after me to avenge their family . . . I'd blow my own brains out the back of my head.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

like This:

Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok I admit it I like this last one Deathblaster.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Does anyone here have access to current satellite imagery. Obviously someone was at the vault. We can track 'em.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

A. Pendragon wrote:Obviously someone was at the vault. We can track 'em.

This ws a DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! statement right?

Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Shadowstalker wrote:Ok I admit it I like this last one Deathblaster.

I aim to please Slinky. Maybe I dhould work on my aim thou. All these fellers heer cant deel with anything funner n pong.

The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Deathblaster wrote:
Shadowstalker wrote:Ok I admit it I like this last one Deathblaster.

I aim to please Slinky. Maybe I dhould work on my aim thou. All these fellers heer cant deel with anything funner n pong.

There's humor and then there's filling the board with garbage. You seem to be adept at producing more of the latter.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Pendragon, I'll see what I can dredge up as far as satellite imagery.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

The Traveler King wrote:Pendragon, I'll see what I can dredge up as far as satellite imagery.
Much appreciated Traveler King.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Just look for the newest plateau that used to be a Mountain? Fate it seems likes to go a tad overboard with the explosives.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Mr. Pendragon, when you aquire Loki, please give me a call. No need to sully your hands. Someone brought daylight into my sanctuary, by the corpses amid the ashes, my guests fought well. My wrath has built to a point where it needs to vent.

Read about some of my people's operations in china during The War, if you doubt my credentials, I was involved in some of those.

First stop, Japan, it is time that a family gets put out of business. After that, Loki, you are on my list. Mr. Holister, you have threatened an innocent, you will return to Molly and keep her safe, or she will no longer have a protector. Deathblaster, your rudeness will stop or it will be stopped.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Mister Holister, I do think you should check your kitchen table…it would seem one of your house guests has made a terrible mess. Sarah was her name I believe, at lest that’s what she screamed when I asked her name. “Please god no” was what she cried when I removed her kidneys and placed them on her bare chest, so that she could see them. That of course was after I placed her intestines in what was left of her lap. I assure you she lived through every agony I inflected on her…until the morphine wore out that is…then…the screams were beautiful.

I hold you the most responable for my losses. You are the reason my prizes are gone the reason anyone knew anything. You really should choose better next door nabors. It was a shame Molly wasn’t home to join in on the fun…maybe next time.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Loki I hope to all that is holy you are full of shit. Because crazy or not if Ben decides to go after you I am not getting in his way, and will help. I already owe you for leaving my cousin without a father and my Aunt without a husband. You will have left another child without parents period. You have just asured yourself a painful death.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Shadowstalker, can you transport another the way you travel?
The fool has made his error. I had friends at Mr. Holisters hoping that he would stop by his home so I could track him. If Loki was too much a coward to do it himself, his man will answer when I ask questions. Let us say that in the war I learned how to be quite.... persuasive.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Master Li, you can kill my man for all I care. You’d save me the trouble. All that matters is that I have taken a small step toward my vengeance. Master Li I know you have family and friends and you can’t protect them all at all times. Do I need to show you your gap in security? I would have no problem killing all the children in you family and all you friends children as well. The boon of power given to me for there deaths would make it worth all the nightmares. I ask once more before I set to make further examples. Give me the items from the vault!
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Loki, when I get my hands on you, I am going to peel the skin from your body, roll you in salt, and start fileting you and feeding the chunks to Duke.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Skip the last Part Bert, as you would make Duke Sick eating this Garbage. Feeding his remains to the fish and crabs that is a differant Story.
Shang Li I wish that I could take people with me , but the only means I ever had to do that is now in the hands of Ron's Double. I can still arrange for a more mundane means of transit that is faster if you wish?
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Loki wrote: All that matters is that I have taken a small step toward my vengeance.!

One small step for retards & one big leap for stupidity.