MISSING: Benjamin J. Holister

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hello, I am Special Investigator Vincent Del Caine of the USDHS
"Black Badge" task force. I believe that agent Utah filled in all neccasary parties as to the evnts in question.

We will be conducting a extensive investigation into what we be believe to now be abduction of Benjamin J Holister.

At 7:30 EST a serach team lead by Agent Cross discovered the car that Holister had been driving parked at a roadside motel in Souteastern
West Virginia, following a remote activated GPS tracking system that in the vehicle.

According to witnesses at the scene, Holister was last seen entering Room 12 of the motel after paying the clerk for a three day stay. After an extensive C.S.I. of the room, all of Holister's own personal belongings, including a lap top, cell phone, money, and weapons were found undisturbed on the scene.

There were signs of struggle and several blood trails, one of which belonging to Benjamin Holister.

No prints have been recovered say for Holister's and no confirmed matches on recovered DNA samples.

Due to the recent private investigations of about a dozen Lazlo Society members, I must insist that any outside intervention at this time is prohibited. All suspected parties will be placed under strict 24hr surveillance until a solid lead can be determined.

All matters retaining to the investigations lead by Benjamin Holister will not be allowed to released at this time, nor will the names mentioned. However we are conducting a thougough investigation into all possible leads.

Again, if anyone has any information pertaining to the now possible ABDUCTION of Benjamin J. Holister please contact at this post, or by private message.

Thank You
- Vincent Del Caine
- Director "Black Badge" Task Force
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Oh thats rich I don't think any of us were within 100 miles of him at the time and they are going to waist time looking into us. Major S.N.A.F.U. well they can look all they want they won't find anything going on with me, save that I am stuck out here in the middle of nowhere cooling my heels and trying not to let anything else get to cool! Sheesh!!!
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

Very well. If my other intrests are harmed and my current objective fails due to this, I will bury you in lawsuits of wrongfull death, harrasment of a foreign national, as well as sending your adress to the families of anyone harmed by this delay, so they can send you cards at christmas, birthdays, and aniversarries - just so you dont forget what you did.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I have nothing to hide... I was, according to them, being monitored by Ben as well. I told them everything I could.

Considering that I'm probably on Dele Morte's shit-list right now, it's pry a good thing I'm under surveillance.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*shrugs* I'm not concerned for myself. I told them everything I could think of, then left it in their hands.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I hope their surviellence moves quick, because I ain't slowing down just to make it easier for them.

I have a job to do.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Even after 9/11 and the creation of USDHS, the feds cannot get their ducks in a row. I mean, I am working with the federal government, including elements of USDHS! Why 24 hour surveillance when I am meeting with or talking on the phone with feds on a regular basis.

Either the feds need to get their collective shit together or Holister has a personal agenda, maybe even gone off the reservation entirely and has staged his own disappearance.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

That doesn't sound like Ben, especially after that Death shit went down on the Rig.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, well, none of his investigations are apparently job related. Black Badge does not even know why/what he was looking at.
Holister

Post by Holister »

This Agent Del Caine

Do you think I give a rats ass about intruding upon your ((bleep))
lives right now. I have got an agent missing, who was conducting his own investigations into the personal lives of over 20 people on some damn list for what reason we do not know.

He is now missing, that makes every one on the ((BLEEP)) list a god dammed suspect in my eyes.

I don't even want to think that Holister "went off the reservation"
ending the fact that Dr Adam Chase never deprogrammed him. Why? We don't know the answer to that and the old ((BLEEP)) is dead too.

If Holister has gone ((BLEEP)) AWOL this task force will be forced to take him down, and take him down hard! As for your god dammed connections, lawyers, and ((BLEEP)) buerocratic bull shit, you can take it and shove it up your ((BLEEP - BLEEP - BLEEP)) ass.

Now that those pleasantries are out of the ((BLEEP))ing way, let me get down to business. Evidence at the abuction scene uncovered three pieces of vital evidence; a hair, a 4th blood trail, and a motel pass key with fingerprint on it.

Our C.S.I. forensics lab is hard at work as we speak to I.D. the subject or subjects in queston.

So in the mean time I suggest that no more of yo yahoos decide to leave the country. As for our surveillance, keep it up wise guy and I'll be surveillancing your sorry asses from inside a 8' x 8'
cemement cell.

Another update will be posted at a later time;

Active field agents; and you know who the hell you are, get to the crime scene ASAP, I want it locked down tight.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I understand your frustration, but no reason for hostility. All of us have been nothing less than cooperative.

Looking forward to the update.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Well, except for Ashikage Hideoshi.

*sighs* -this- kind of bullshit is why I don't like dealing with LEO's and just give them what they want. The sooner they have what they want, the sooner they're out of my hair.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He's hostile because things arent going right for him.

It sounds like a number of things that are usually done as a matter of procedure haven't happened.

The crime scene for example should have been well and truely locked down when it was discovered, not days later. There also hasn't been any requests for or checkign of alibis.

We haven't had a consistent contact person ether, which tells me that either the left hand and the right hand don't know what they are doing or they've had to escelate this case up the chain pretty quickly.

Finally, Ben doesn't seem to have followed proper procedure in keeping his superiors up on what was going on, so there is something up there.

Perhaps these investigations were started while he was reving up to track us down for Shepard?

As for the threats of jail time, if you have something, come and bring it. Otherwise, don't threaten to pull me off the streets while I'm out there saving lives jsut so you can have an easier time keeping tabs on me.

Otherwise I'll hold you personally responsible foreach of those the vampire I'm stalking takes out while I'm occupied.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Razor I am a LEO and I get feedup with this. I have tried to do what ever I could to help, without doing an active investigation myself, and at present the biggest pain I am being is if they actively have someone watching me, because whoever has that job is likely very cold right now.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

What it sounds like to me is quite simple, especialy as they just announced it.

Hollister was still one of thier hidden ops workers, somthing he wasn't aware of. He got activated by one of their own, and now they're playing merry idiots trying to track him down in the aftermath.

Problem is, they have no evidence and no information, so they're threatening the people that were involved with Hollister before his dissapearance to try and track him down... Basic stupid-cop reaction. Can't get what you want, so make things problematic for the 'suspects'.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Well, except that witch ripping the door off the hinges got me somewhat off guard.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Well, if anybody wants to check my information out, I'm sure these BlackBadge operatives can easily get my IP, and then come down here. Then from there, they can check all the records on campus to show where I've been, and of course, when I've been, except for the last couple days.

Also, I only communicate by either email, board, or cell phone, or in person. None of my other contacts can get here. My email is full of junk, except for my business email which is entirely legit. My cellphone only a few have the number, and those are close personal friends. The only board contacts I have are here, and everything I have done is plainly visible.

But eh... whatever. Not the first time I've had a finger pointed at me. Guess I gotta get used to it.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

They got their finger out of their ass long enough to point it at you?

Most impressive.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Kolya, calm down.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Razor

Post by Razor »

haha

I've been accused of attempted arson (Back when I was still in fuckin elementary!!!). I've had bomb-squad and S.W.A.T. crawling all over my house and property before, because supposedly they got an anonymous tip that I had IED's and such. I've been woken up in the middle of the night countless times by police officers and sherifs departments wanting to know of my involvement in this or that. The list goes on and on.

Okay, so some of my interests are questionable. I -do- like IED's and ED's, and guns, and such. So what? What guy doesn't? I play violent video games. So what? I'm not Dylan Kleebold or Eric Harris. Matter of fact, most of my training has been to stop wackos like that, or to deal with things that go bump in the night and nobody else pays attention to or wants to bump back.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

hehe
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Natasha wrote:Kolya, calm down.

yea yea.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Late to reading this. I never met the man in person, and while me and Hollister had our disagreements in the past I hope nothing has happened to him.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I hope nothing has happened to him, too, of course, but a better managed investigation sure would improve his chances.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greeting Again

I am sorry to inform you all that the investigation is not going to well. We have not yet heard from Holister, and now one of our field aganets sent to track down Shadowstalker has turned up dead.

We have advised all agents in the field to use extreme caution.

As for proceeding with Holister's private investigation of the Lazlo Society members, our cyphers are running into some difficulty>

Why the ((BLEEP)) would Holister want to know what ((BLEEP)) type of caviare you eat Koyla, or the ((BLEEP)) ing type of wine type druid KonThaak likes to drink.

This investigation of his is not making a damn bit of sense.

So far we can't find a damn thing on any of you....we did pull a blank file that was labled DeAngelous DeleMorte....why does that ring a bell.

((BLEEP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))

Damn it...Get me Agent D'Gosta and Agent Utah on the damn line, get their asses to Byou, Mississippi
ASAP!
Razor

Post by Razor »

I dont know. That name does ring a bell as well. I'll run a search on it here and see what I come up with.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I do not know why he would want to know about cavair, too.

To save him some time. Red caviar. Much better than black... I'll bring some when I see him.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Hrmm.. I wonder what quirky stuff he was looking into me for? Maybe I can clear some of those things up.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

It sounds more like he wanted to know what everyone liked; we know he was very generous after that big battle in Maine.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

Post by Razor »

Very true.