Suggested gear for someone in our line of work

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Step 1) Figure out the areas and tasks you will likely have to deal with.

Step 2) Figure out the equipment you need if everything goes according to plan.

Step 3) Figure out the gear you'd need in a worst case scenario.

Step 4) Put the gear from part 2 in an easily carried, lightweight, waterproof container. Put the remainder in a portable waterproof container.

Step 5) Repeat each time you might face a role/area change.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:The North Asiatic Snakehead or "Frankenfish" is a fish with a really bad attitude. Side I don't think Jasper could ford' body armor being in the stilln' business.
Could he afford an "athletic supporter" (had to look that one up)?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, now thats funny...*-)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yeeeehaaaw!
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, so Kolya, you stickin round or are ya only here on a wrok visa or something. Hate to see ya get shipped back too soon. Sounds like we can use ya round for a bit more.
Ever think of defecting (wink, wink).
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:Ok, so Kolya, you stickin round or are ya only here on a wrok visa or something. Hate to see ya get shipped back too soon. Sounds like we can use ya round for a bit more.
Ever think of defecting (wink, wink).
I'm here working on some leads we uncovered in Russia. I am likely to be here the rest of the year, perhaps longer. The cool thing that I have a lot of official downtime so I can roam around and get into adventures...

Not defecting, but I have thought about coming to live here once I retire from service.. which might come early. I am working on several options.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well good luck with that, If ya ever in New England, feel free to stop by Cypress Cove, Maine. Im sure Jarvis would love to meet a real live Rusky.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I'll be in touch if so.