Killin' Time

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If you want we (in the collective sense of everyone who's volunteered) can get together and start working on Plan B while the Mystic Mojo guys are doing their thing. That is if you're worried that we may need to act quickly and won't have time to prepare later.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well my plan B sort of has to wait until spring. Fortunately we have until spring unless they are planning something realy unusual.

I'm not sure anything we can put into place before then might not turn into a bloody mess for us and them.

We need to draw the possible combatants out of the way without excelating to deadly force and we need to get someone near her withou arisin suspicion.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Okie Dokie, if you think its best we'll wait.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Trust me, i don't want to wait one nanosecond longer than necissary.

This op is just too delicate for any rush job.

Delta Sierra
fate

Post by fate »

Some paint then and bit of work on my part. An maybe a little information on project MK ULTRA. A project started by the government to train sleeper cell assassins. A large part of them were then loaned out to a lesser known project known as PROJECT GREYBEARD they trained weapon’s quality psychics, I believe they specialized in what they called remote cardio control, the ability to stop a persons heart, As well as remote viewing they are rumored to be the best in the world. Thank you Shadowstalker. My foolish comment has been revised. I’m just quite eager to prove my trust worthiness to you all.
Last edited by fate on Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate is it would you be so kind as to try and get the details of what is going in the situation at hand and why things are being done in the way that they are being done before makeing shall we say foolish comments. Your offer while quite generous will for the most part likely be politely declined. I do not speak for everyone this is just my suspicion.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Fate and Shadow: Play nice, children.

Ron: Spring? If you're sure things can wait that long, then okay... Does it have to wait that long?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

KonThaak I for one am being polite I have had some dealings with the type myself and at best it was not a fun experience. Ok back to the task at hand Ron this time she was at a gate again I am makeing sketches that I'll bring over or send. I'm not sure but I don't think that the rest of the compound is aware of her potential. Now for the next bit Prof. Rosecrest has a few theorys as to how Rhonda may be aware of my efforts, First off is that she is a Sensitive of exceptonal talent, not a bad thing save that as I think Bert said if they are or become aware of this fact they may not be so willing to write her off if she was removed or left. Next is that she may be a Medium and that it is her Spirit Guide pointing me out and telling her whats going on or at least leading her in a way to maybe assist us and her? That idea brings up some questions to say the least depending on how the people in the compound would feel about a Medium, Ron any Idea? The next idea represents a possible problem and that is that she could be a Mystic of some type, for those who don't know the term a Mystic is still kind of a Psi they have Psychic powers but also the inate power to alter reality otherwise knowen as Magic. If this is the case considering the local feellings about Magic we may want to put things in high gear. Remember these are just theorys and there were a few others but they are not very likely and all are just theory until we get some kind of info to back any of them up.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Spring is the first great chance for us to get her outdoors with minimal supervision. She will still be on the compound, but at least we won't have to pull her out of a building and if we move fast enough we might be able to get her out of Dodge before they can muster and resistance.

I'm familiar with all of those terms from Dr. Lazlo's work.

If she can work magic and they knew . . .

"Though shalt not suffer a witch to live."

As for the psychic abilities, those are the sort of things that they have been going after for years in that place. While most of us aren't bloodhounds of any kind, there are a handful that are more perceptive than the norm - including her mother. I'm more inclined to believe that that is the source of her abilities.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok so if any of these theorys are anywhere near the mark we are looking for the first or second, if either are the case and they know or figure it out how much harder could this make things. The third idea on the other hand could present a major problem particularly if anyone in the compound gets an inkling that this is the case OY! Lets hope that young Rhonda is a normal girl but just incase lets make sure those contingency plans are set in place and ready to go Ron prep for the worst hope for the best.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Shadowstalker wrote: prep for the worst hope for the best.

My other motto.

Delta Sierra
Eric Eland

Cautious offer of aid

Post by Eric Eland »

I can help if you want, get good person free, or paint maybe? Not get close to bad people though, already have bad people think I’m a witch, pointies and fire not good for the complexion, holy water good if you ring it out of clothes though, use that later. You let me know if you need help, yes?
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Depends what you can do and what sort of plan we draw together.

Right now it looks like the best help might be knowing how to drywall - unless you think your talents can help Shadowstalker..

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok guess it's time that I explain just what kind of plan I came up with to get in contact with Rhonda that Ron was willing to give the go ahead for, now while Remote Veiwing is great for gathering Intel it does jack for communication well at least normally. The RV that I did was twofold in its purpose the first has already been covered at length, but the second reson is not so obvious, it was that I needed to know the person I'm trying to make contact with it tends to makes things easier. The method I'm useing involves me entering into her dreams, no you did not misread that I said dream. I made my first contact by this means last night and it was both successful and informative. When I arrived I found myself in a dream version of the compound and face to face with young Rhonda or at least her dreamself to be acurate. The first thing she did was ask "Were you the one watching me?" first thing that came to mind was I was right what I said was "Yes I was my name is Shadow, I was sent by your older brother." for a moment she gave me a confused look then I said "your older brother Ron." at that point her face lit up with a laugh and a smile, she then started a barrage of questions about Ron, the world outside the compound, the plan to get her out and a few about me and how I was doing this. I tried to answer all her questions and asked a few of my own. The answers to my questions the first was that yes she was aware of me thou she didn't give me details as to how, next is that she had been aware of a few more things recently as well, oh she is very intrested in leaving mostly because she has been introduced to her future husband don't freak its not supposed to happen for at least another year I'll be running the name of this guy past Ron see what he sayes. Oh the last bit is that nobody else is aware of her newfound abilites. Well I am going to cut it off here.
Bert_the_Turtle

Kickass. But dude, stay out of my dreams, alright? You might go blind.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I remember her to be husband. His third wife died in childbirth the year before I left. His track record is making them pop out another new one once or twice a year.

I think he's had 2 more wives since I left.

I don't think they are going to wait a whole year, but probably sometime in late spring erly summer (we traditionally have compound weddings around then).

So we have a few months . . . unless hubby to be puts the screws into dad about not having had the chance to spread forth and mulitply lately.

At is age I'm susrprised the old codger can even do the deed.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ron just so you know after our chat and your post I have several ladies from my team who are ready to tear that compound down with their bare hands if they have to I have got them calmed down but they want your word that Rhonda will not be the only extration admitedly they aren't expecting this to be done right away and I don't think they are going to let this drop.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, keep the ladies away from the tactical nukes if we can.

Here's the problem with what you are suggesting.

To get one person out without sevrely injuring or killng a number of innocent people (who don't know any better rather than having any evil intent) is taking an extraordinary ammount of finesse and care.

To do a mass extraction will turn into an event resembling Waco or Jonestown or Massada. All three events are viewed favourably within the sect as shows of devotion and faith under extraordinary circumstance.

Oh, and this is just one compound. There are a couple of dozen similar sized compounds scattered across North America as part of the same sect.

So your ladies have to make a choice, slow, gradual, individual extractions or a bloody, apocalyptic event likley seeing the deaths of hundres of innocents.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

They are pissed not stupid. They just want a promise that there will be continued efforts to extract individuals as opportunites present themselves.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, the best way is to undermine the fundamental beleifs that hold the cult together. Most people are too scared / ignorant to leave of their own free will. So breaking down the co-ercive power of my father and cronies and removing the ignornce of those inside is the best approach.

When they figure it out, if htye are adults, they can leave.

It's ahard hting to do and some folks, like me, won't be allowed to just go, but dissenters can and will be ostracized . . . once normal discipline prooves insufficient.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Well they and I do realize this is going to be a long term project.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

As some of you may be able to tell I have been dealing with some issues with some of my team. Certain things tend to set L.E.O.s even Former L.E.O.s off one of those is the idea of someone messing with kids, now [ I'm going to get yelled at for this even if I'm right.] if you add even the smallest amount of Maternal instinct, as is the case with some of my team well lets just say it got a tad nasty around here the threats of what some of them would do if they got the chance was inventive and graphic particularly when you remember they all have Psi abilites and were thinking up some nasty uses. Thankfully things have calmed down with the Promise that Rhonda is only the first of a many such extrations. I think having their children disapper under their noses may shake their faith and then having said children get intouch and tell their parents that they are safe and that they want their family back but outside the compound. What do you think Ron sound like an idea. By the way Ron I am assumeing you were not the first to leave and likely not the last. Sorry about that let me get off this rant and back to the matter at hand, and that is the young Rhonda. Thankfully I had brains enough to tell her it may be a day or two before I would get back in contact, I wouldn't want her to pick up on my distress over things and misunderstand. Again I found myself in the middle of Rhonda's dream version of the compound, but this time she was not waiting for me. Truth is that isn't to strange. So I went looking for her, she was not readly found but I noticed a few things that were a bit odd, well maybe not that odd when you consider the fact I'm walking around in someone elses Dream. The first thing was some doors that didn't look right, the other thing was well a feeling I was not the only one there. I don't mean the dream personas or Rhonda herself they were part of her part of the landscape if you will they belonged there. This is not the simplest thing to explain,in a way i can feel Rhonda but there is something else I don't know. Back to the story, the doors that were out of place well I started checking them and they did lead to somewhere but not to inside or outside of the structurs they were on the first one I opened led to a nightmare thankfully Rhonda was not there. The next door was something kinda unexpected it was a forrest now some of you may be going ok so there were a bunch of trees so what, well the so what is from what Ron has told me Rhonda should not have any kind of referance to have created this dreamscape. So you understand the trees seemed to be mostly English Oak maybe a few hundred years old each, as I entered I heard singing it sounded like Rhonda but the words weren't english. So I started to fallow the singing thinking it would lead me to her as I walked a well worn path I thought I saw movement in the trees I spoted a few animals again not local to the region and something else was there but I couldn't get a good look. well I got closer to the singing and called out to Rhonda she greeted me and told me to keep coming I found her in a clearing she said she was glad to see me again. When I asked her what this place was she said it was her safe place her happy place and that it had always been there for her . When I asked about the song she said it was something she just made up that sounded pretty, but to be honest it sounded like Gaelic to me. Well the upshot is she is fine and glad to hear from Ron and waiting to leave.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hmm... Sounds to me very much like past life memories. I had quite a few of those growing up. I could relate them sometime... Now hardly seems quite appropriate.

Though I do wonder if we were in the same clan...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I don't know what it was but there was something going on. Oh KT if your intrested I have a magic problem I could use some help with already got a few people helping out but never hurts to ask.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Fire me a PM if it needs to be private.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Quite right, I wasn't the first to leave. But I am the only one who's the son of the sect leader to hop the fence.

The problem with your plan is that the leadership will play it up as demons kidnapping the children and using them as hostages to lure the faithful away.

Plenty of the people there, when choosing between their kids and their faith will choose their faith.

Adults need to leave of their free will to shake the place.

Personally I've always thought that if the women ever put together how important they are and how poorly they are treated theat could really rock the foundations.

Gaelic? Are you kidding me? She's never even heard gaelic. English, maybe a smattering of french or german but never gaelic.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thats what it sounded like I'm checking with a linguist to verify and maybe traslate what I heard. To be honest surprised the hell out of me as well, from what you have told me I wasn't expecting anything but english for her language skills.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Hey I have seen some "debrain-washing" techniques in the past, perhaps I could be of some use. If you need hideouts or something of the sort, I am Illinois and have some places where "treatment" can be administered.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We can't kidnap andde-program. It don't stop them from going back.

They have to decide to leave themselves. We just need to find a way to encourage that decision.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Well I got word back from the linguist he said that it was not Gaelic. Truth is he doesn't know what it is but the one thing he is sure of is that it its a language, he is checking with some other sources to see if they can at least identify or translate it. Will get back to you with any details as I get them.