Looking for Answers

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Natasha

Re: Looking for Answers

Post by Natasha »

I'd be interetsed in getting a forensic analysis of the tape.

Was the form corporeal, you think?
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Reaper

Post by Reaper »

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Reaper wrote:I believe that I still have the tape. I can make you a copy and ship it to you if you would like. As for what is on that tape. It was corporeal enough for my eyes. Makes me wonder why I did not see the creature at all when I was obviously staring right at it? At least the camera picked it up.
I'm always willing to at least have a look.

In the darkness, staring spot-on something makes it disappear. Look at things with your peripheral vision in low light and you'll see a lot more detail. Some people move their eyes slowly in a circle around an object that they're trying to observe in low-light conditions because if you keep your eyes moving, then your sensors stay, um, fresh (I'm not sure how to explain in English). You may also want to invest in some night vision goggles if you can spare the bucks.

Reaper wrote:Could that creature be one of " THEY " that Rachael and the others were referring to? If so, why was it still there? Could it be that this creature can only hide in the dark places? Maybe that is why the children feared the dark so much, because they knew what was waiting for them there.
It certainly could be one of the "they".

My guess is that it's on a surveillance mission to keep tabs on the location and then to keep tabs on anybody poking their nose around. Those eyes reflecting in the telly may have been a result of your snooping. Then again they may have been figments of your imagination.

Some creatures live only in the shadows and dark nooks and crannies, just out of sight. A powerful flashlight will sometimes help to reveal them or even dispel them by destroying the darkness.

Reaper wrote:It would make sense, but one creature could not have taken six strong people down by itself. It was barely the size of a dog? Could there have been more? If so, where are they now? And why was it stalking me? Is it still? " THEY ", at least I have some idea of who, or more appropriately what " THEY " are.
When you are dealing with supernasties, size doesn't necessarily matter.

You mention dogs. I meant to ask if the creature you saw on the tape a canine/quadruped. There are some solitary canines in the natural world and beyond the supernatural but there are plenty that operate in packs. There is an obvious assumption being made here by me about what is stalking you, but the grimoires deserve some attention, too. I'll pass you some information to get that tape to me quickly.

Reaper wrote:Could investigating this case be attracting them to me somehow? Maybe to prevent me from discovering their existance perhaps? Maybe...
Not maybe. Definitely.

Reaper wrote:I must continue, but from now on when I see a shadow move just out of my line of sight, I may have to think twice.
I'm afraid you're passed the point of no return. Even if you stop, my guess is that "they" won't.

Reaper wrote:Where was I though in my investigation, ah yes, the detective from ten years ago who investigated the St. Daphnies incident.
Yes....
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Eilonwy Solstice

You’ve been quiet, but around . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Anything further to add to the investigation, Reaper? You’ve been silent for a bit, but you’ve continued visiting the Lazlo website.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

While I do have abilities that are psychic I am also a Student of the Arcane.

Where exactly in Oregon is this investigation taking place. As I may be able to offer some assistance.
Last edited by Lord Shakar on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Reaper wrote:And why was it stalking me?

It might not have been. Like Natasha said, you went to it.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/