Police "Dark Rooms"

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Prooves my point about werewolves, although aliens I have never encountered but have heard rumors of abductions and there has not been a way for me to proove it true or false so Ill admit the possibility of aliens however implausible.
Nick's Mind
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

NicksMind wrote:Prooves my point about werewolves, although aliens I have never encountered but have heard rumors of abductions and there has not been a way for me to proove it true or false so Ill admit the possibility of aliens however implausible.

:shock: Color me amazed.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

you come on here talking about skeptics and how they are closed minded, I have said it once and said it again that I used to believe in these Supernatural but after extensive investigations, I have found nothing that points to the direction that would allow me to believe in it, so instead of coming here decieving myself and others I come here to try to disuade others of believing into mass paranioa.
Nick's Mind
randy_eh?

open mind

Post by randy_eh? »

NicksMind wrote:you come on here talking about skeptics and how they are closed minded, I have said it once and said it again that I used to believe in these Supernatural but after extensive investigations, I have found nothing that points to the direction that would allow me to believe in it, so instead of coming here decieving myself and others I come here to try to disuade others of believing into mass paranioa.

Rather than try to disuade others, why not just encourage them to have an open mind on such topics? Present your side and nothing else...you're the only one here who's pushing an agenda on others...everyone else is simply presenting the facts as they see it and allowing others to take what they will from it. Your criticisms are welcome and needed here, but only as counterpoint not as evangelism. As an investigative journalist I've seen my share of hoaxes, but I always keep an open mind on everything. There are far too many mysteries in the world that no amount of human knowledge will ever solve. That's because the universe of infinite and human knowledge is finite.

-Randy
My snap shot is as quick as a Wayne Gretzky slap shot!
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

as I said if there was proof of these things then I would accept them as fact, yes I believe there are mysteries that have yet to be explained but Demons are not real. I have always been open minded but nothing has led me to belive in these stories.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I really wish everyone would tone done things a tad. Y'all sound like you're debating the election.

As for a more practical point about killing things and removing the mask: I tend to make sure that the subject is A) supernatural or B) a lethal threat before I move to lethal force. I suggest you rookies take note of that idea. it will save you lots of police trouble later on.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Dr Hellion

Post by Dr Hellion »

Here in Denmark the headquarters for military intelligence is named "The Citadel." or "Kastellet" in Danish, built in 1626 by King Christian the Fourth. It may not look like much from the outside, but on the inside it is an high tech facility.

There is a tunnel system under til whole "island", connecting most of the buildings. I some of these tunnels leads til bombshelters and storage rooms, but one tunnel leads to a vault. This vault is rumored to containg rapports from agents, policemen and other people employed by the government. Rapports about things that cannot be explained, about creatures and beings only thought to exist in our nordic legends and myths.

One of my contacts have reportedly been in the room, he have read the file about the "Thule base accident" in which an american bomber crashed on the landing fields of the Thule base on Green land. Danish workes were sent to clean up, many of these workers are either dead or dying of cancerlike disease. Though no doctor have ever verfied what the disease is, the whole thing were hushed up and the works ended up being called liars and drunkards.

Something were on that plane, something both of our goverments don't want us to see or know of. Perhaps something old and not of this Earth or plane of existence.

My contact disappeared shortly after he told me this, I haven't heard from him since.

I reckon that the "Dark Room" is an international phenomena, there are things out there They don't want us to see...

Here is a link which can provide som information on "The Citadel"

By the way it saddens me that the Lazlo Sosciety is not an international Agency, I think that we could share much information if more of the global paranormal societies worked together.

Here in Scandinavia we have small group called "The Guardians of Bifrost." who have a legacy of investigating the supernatural, occult and paranormal.
Må Aserne og Vanerne beskytte os når Fimbuls vinter blæser koldt og Ragnarok står for døren.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

When did this happen? Was it by chance a time when the Danish government would not want the world to know the Americans were basing Nuclear Weapons on their territory?

Delta Sierra
Dr Hellion

Post by Dr Hellion »

Ron Caliburn wrote:When did this happen? Was it by chance a time when the Danish government would not want the world to know the Americans were basing Nuclear Weapons on their territory?

Here are some links on the incident:
(You may want to use your browsers search function to find the Word Thule or B-52)

http://www.um.dk/Publikationer/UM/Engli ... 6/6-16.asp
http://www.nonuclear.net/missinghbomb.htm
http://www.brookings.edu/fp/projects/nu ... box7_3.htm
http://nsarchive.chadwyck.com/nh_essay.htm

Even today many facts about the incident are kept in the dark.
Må Aserne og Vanerne beskytte os når Fimbuls vinter blæser koldt og Ragnarok står for døren.
maverick

Post by maverick »

ok i'm kindof new here and i just noticed this topic. so yes i'm reviving and old one.

my job is to investigate some of these stories in the police darkrooms. eveyone on my force thinks i am some kind of nut for doing this. the darkrooms at least where i'm from is just a room full of unsolved police reports mostly it's drunks and bad acid trips but there is some genuine supernatural activity going on. i also work homicide in my state, and some of those cases, like the locked room mysteries, can only be solved if one were to embrce the supernatural as a possiblity.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

If I ever need to keep a big secret, I'm going to create a file marked top secret. Then I'm going to put that file in a safe. That safe will be in a vault. That vault will be buried deep underground with maximum security.

The file will of course be gibberish or perhaps misleading. The secret will be committed to memory and have no physical representation. If I MUST have a hard copy, then it will be stored in my top desk drawer in a cigar box and in a plain white envelope. ;)
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

Excellent advice, Cyber. If more evil masterminds followed it, we'd be in deep trouble right now. :lol:
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown
VermisVictus

Post by VermisVictus »

I cant ge
Rowan

The police I talked to told me to leave . . .

Post by Rowan »

What’s the exact procedure for filing these dark room files? Are they just for police officers to fill out? Are they forgotten, checked out? How often?

They must filled out for and left in a “Dark Room” a reason, surely.
Ron Caliburn

Re: Police "Dark Rooms"

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well if they exist, which seems likely, we don't get access to them at all.

You see, the government thinks that the citizens of this country are best controlled through ignorance. The government thinks that mass panic would grip the streets if humanity realized it wasn't alone here.

So, to prevent this imagine panic, the government collects all police files that indicate potential paranormal activities and secrets them away in these Darkrooms.

What they actually do with the files is up for contention. Some of us believe that they end up forwarded to some sort of anti-paranormal task force within the government so that they may send their agents out to cover up these occurrences and covertly end them. Others believe that the files go to a research group looking for ways to combat the paranormal . .. or control it. Finally a group thinks these files are not i the hands of the government at all, but instead some kind of shadow government that has the actual power and uses our existing government as a front.

In any case, the public do not have access to these files, the public don't even know that they exist and if you ever walk into a police station saying you want to file a DR1313, you'll be visited by some not so gentle gentlemen to make sure you say nothing about it ever again.

Delta Sierra
Rowan

Not very good

Post by Rowan »

That’s . . . disturbing. :|
Chalice

Re: Not very good

Post by Chalice »

Rowan wrote:That’s . . . disturbing. :|

It is. Remind me to put up my experience with one.

Not. Pleasant. :x