Please Stop this Madness

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Holister

Re: Please Stop this Madness

Post by Holister »

Listen. For once I agree with you. Malakai has more of a reason to have his post pulled than you do, but its entirely in the hands of the administration, not us the members.

It is best to just turn the other cheek, let it slide, and continue to post in a civil manner. I am sure that Malakai will be dealt with in due time like all those who came before him. :mrgreen:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Malaki's someone we're trying to actively remove in real life, not just this site. If you REALLY want to do something so hideous that it means we end up trying to kill you, that's fine I suppose, but I think you'd rather talk to us as (if not friends) at least some source of information. Sorry if you've been personally insulted, but you and Mal-adroit are NOT in the same league. You are at least capable of acting human. HE is worthless shit with nothing to offer.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Sir Typhis Black

Post by Sir Typhis Black »

Malakai like many others like him will no doubt be brought to justice soon enough. If we are to be so lucky maybe they will so onto him the same graphic violence that he has shown onto others.

Amen
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."