David Hawk

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
KonThaak

Re: David Hawk

Post by KonThaak »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:I won't edit the posts I've made, but I'll stop if he does. I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear music.

Hey, what the--? You're acting like I'm the instigator here, asshole! In the very thread in which you started it all!

I'm trying really hard to moderate my language, for Hannah's sake...but the majority of what I want to say is: drop dead.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well the shit hath hitteth the fan.

Got a little love note adressed to me, and the whole Society, from Hawk today.

Dear Mr. Andreas,

I do hope this letter finds you well and active. I trust that the contents of this letter will be deseminated amongst the membership of the Society.

First of all, I'd like to compliment the Society on its dedication to upholding the memory of Victor Lazlo. I'm sure he would be honored to hear of the spirited debates which have broken out here. Truly, the camraderie is potentially overwhelming.

I am glad to see that Miss Hannah was returned safetly to the comforts of her home. I do hope that the reintegration of the Living Nightmare will go smoothly. It should, considering it was all a part of her to begin with.

Ah, the power that child will wield someday.

As for you Mr. Andreas I trust that you have seen the security files of the delivery of this note, and saw who I sent to deliver it. Consider it a personal gift.

I wish you all an interesting May.

Sincerely,
David Hawk

It might have been ten years, and they were older, but I could still recognize the twins. Oh God, what am I going to do.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Whatever you do Ghost, you won't do it alone. You have people who are willing too help.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hey, GS, I might have a lead... It's a long shot. I asked about the name you sent me up at work, and it was looked into... Got a call yesterday with some information. Apparently, a package was delivered to someone by that name at a place out in Diamond Lake. I got the phone number of the business at that address. I don't know what'll turn up from it, but...well, maybe it'll be something useful.

No packages have been delivered to a residence to anyone by that name in UPS history.

I spent yesterday trying to contact the company, but apparently, they were closed yesterday... PM'ing you the info now.
Eilonwy Solstice

The twins . . .?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

The twins . . .? What do they have to do with the note?
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ellie-The twins delivered the note Ellie. I saw the security tapes of the hotel lobby, and spoke with the clerk who was working the mid-day shift. I realize this could be all a setup by Hawk, but I won't stop simply cause Hawk wants to play mind games.

KT-What kind of a business is closed on a tuesday? Thanks for the info KT, I'm on my way now.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

There's only a name on the business, like it's a lawyer's or a doctor's office... Could've been that the office was out, yesterday, for whatever reason, but it's weird that they didn't have an answering service. I don't know that this business is tied to--the goings-on that you told me about, or if they just happened to be there to provide a John Hancock for that package, but...there you have it.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Isn't it odd how all these "villains" comment on Hannah's power? Am I missing something here, or do they know something that we don't? And will they try to manipulate that?

Stay on your guard, Ron, Eilonwy. And don't feel bad about looking out for yourself either, Hannah.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Actually Hannah has talents, and ablities that make her.....Very interesting to the Bad Guys. I think that due to her age some of them think they could make use of her, and control her.
Thou I think they are likely overestimating their power, and under estimating Hannah.
Not to mention Hannah has a father, who would do his best to protect her. As well as friends who would come to her aid as well.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

GS.... is this "Hawk" the same person we ran into up in Canada?
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What twins? What makes them significant?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I think the twins are Ghost's siblings...?
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ethan,

I don't know why they keep talking about me either. It's not like I can see things like Wie can or I am a warrior like my dad or I am smart like Natasha.

Okay, there was the time I flew, that was pretty amazing. Mostly it hasn't been like that, just stuff catching on fire or freezing or circuits shorting out (I am sorry about the I-Pod Wie, but at least dad got you one with a textured faceplate so you could feel what the controls are). Nothing useful or controlled.

Hannah

PS: Maybe they want me to cook for them, I'm pretty good at that.
I will be who I chose to be.
Eilonwy Solstice

You have powerful and unique gifts, Hannah . . .

To be a peacemaker is a very powerful talent, Hannah. And so is the patience to deal with the blind girl who burned that Turkey you were getting ready that Sunday night . . . you’re strong and tough and a trooper, something I’ll never be.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Wie,

You're stronger and tougher than me. You got all that from Celeste still inside of you and I know you can use it when you need to.

I remember the way you stood up to dad not going out when he was so beat up. I couldn't do that.

Hannah

PS: Yeah he went out anyway, but you made him think long and hard first.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I've wrapped things up here in Chicago, though...I'm sorry KT, the "merchandise" was shipped before I could get there. They're all gone now, and the manifest was destroyed during the fighting. I wish I could have done more. Still, you can rest assured that I didn't spare a single one of those bastards. Not a single one.

I'll post more in a war stories thread. Once i've cleared my thoughts of all that misery and suffering.

WWVLD
Prometheus Ping

Post by Prometheus Ping »

Maybe he's trying to ruin you for being rude and nasty.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Dammit... Any idea how they "shipped"?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Shipped out by boat on Lake Michigan. I have no idea where their destination is.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

Is there any way we can follow them . . .?

GhostSpider wrote:Shipped out by boat on Lake Michigan. I have no idea where their destination is.

Is there any way we can follow them? What was this merchandise?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The shipping manifest was destroyed Ellie, and I killed any informants who could've told me. I wasn't myself there.

As for what the merchandise was...

People. Over two hundred people.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

That mask . . .

Is it the mask again, Konrad?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

No, the dark side of me that the mask brings out would have enjoyed it there.

They didn't understand, and so I killed them. All of them, because they didn't understand the consequences of their actions. Butchered them like cattle, just like they treated the people they had locked up.

I think it was some sort of empathic overload. So much concentrated human misery and despair. First it made me sick, than it made me angry.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ghost, while there may be a certain justice to your actions that sort of loss of control is a major headache fo those of us who've been concerned that your new diet may result in unintended damage.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm worried too Ron.

I've never been surrounded by such concentrated emotions before.

I'm still sick from all that grief and misery.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So how do we prevent a repeat . . . short of some previously recomended options?

Delta Sierra
Eilonwy Solstice

I think it might be best . . .

GhostSpider wrote:I'm worried too Ron.

I've never been surrounded by such concentrated emotions before.

I'm still sick from all that grief and misery.

I think it might be best if you didn’t teleport anyone anywhere just yet, Konrad. Not until you’re feeling better.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Konrad, take care of yourself for right now... We'll need to work on a way to get you to turn off that vaccuum of yours, so you don't have this happen again.

In the meantime, I'm calling the coast guards for Lake Michigan with an anonymous tip.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Mr. Spider, perhaps I could help you? I believe the mental exercises involved in preparing to create a Tulpa could be very helpful to you, as might some of the more esoteric meditations that I experimented with long ago. "In order to understand a thing you must know it as it truely is" and "In order to know the truth of a thing you must experience it." those two sayings lead me down a path where I focused on the essence of the individual emotions, clearing my mind of all other things than the single emotion I wished to experience (although the artificial emotions were more intense in their nature, they were a breif study compared to the subtle mix of emotions brought on by day to day life). There is also the method used by many of those who walk darker paths, that of overwhelming emotion and instinct with the rational "upper mind", that technique's users tend to be brilliant, but always cold and detatched, their entire world consisting of measures and numbers.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.