South America (...Three Months ago)

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
DarKnyht

Re: South America (...Three Months ago)

Post by DarKnyht »

I may have to take you up on that offer. Luckily the gun survived the journey so I will not be going unarmed. If only some of the other things that I had still worked, but the crystal thingy that ran them shattered on impact (or something like that).
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

It was somebody else then. ;-) It sounds like some degree of confusion going on with you. Make sure you're clear on at least one thing before setting out: who are you? After all, if you don't know who you are right now, how on Earth do you expect to answer any other questions first? You could be vulnerable to some supernatural manipulation now, too. Just be careful, ok.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Well, I know what it says on the ID and credit cards I carry. Speaking of them, I will be needing them to get my self back to civilazation since I don't know exactly how much is left in the bank account.

I know something is still in there because the cellphone service wasn't cut off (thank you autopay), just needed a new phone. Had to salvage the SIM Card from it to get reconnected.

But honestly, that question has so many questions behind it that even now I am getting a headache. I think I will follow the philosophy of Popeye and say, "I am who I am and that's all that I am."
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Once you get back to civilization, you should contact a doctor and a psychologist and have them take a good look at your head.
Concusions and fugues are serious medical conditions, you know.
Question everything.