Is this the place to ask a question?

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Caprice wrote:Who's Will?

If you want the short answer, he's a ghost.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Razor

Post by Razor »

I concur with most of the analysis so far. However I think the carpeting is a byproduct of the flooding she mentioned not anything paranormal or supernatural.

If you are still having troubled dreams perhaps one of our psychics or people that are skilled at dream working and such can help. They should be able to determine if it's supernatural in cause, general problem solving, or if the back of your mind is just in the mood for a horror movie or something.

Again, this is all up to you Caprice, and is in no way required of you.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Eilonwy Solstice

This is all so . . . peculiar.

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Thank you for reasserting her control, Josh, Razor. Caprice, you don’t “need” to do anything. Everyone’s suggestions are well-meant, if a bit forceful. And there’s no “right” action or decision, either.

I was wondering if I might ask a few questions, Caprice? Especially on your . . . dreams on Sunday and Monday night? What were the most reoccurring feelings you had within these dreams? Was it a fear of being stalked by the presence in the building, or a fear for the people in the building? Did you ever lose control of the dream? Did the Shirley in the dream ever feel . . . wrong in some way?

What was the perspective you had on Monday’s dream? Was it ever third person or aerial? And did you ever shift to the woman in the office? And . . . do you think it possible that the looming shape was not the threat perceived?

I’m sorry; I caution others to be cautious, and don’t heed that advice myself, battering you with questions.

Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

First off, are you still with us? I just sent you a PM. Please respond that you're alright.

Then we can move on to some of other issues; for example, which school, Caprice? Lots of schools are haunted, of course, but Missouri seems to have a high concentration of them.

The bookmark thing could have been done by some Entity or other spirit which can affect the physical world. It happens to me a lot that images I never downloaded appear in my boss's email.

Would you like to talk more about these things?
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Not liking the silence either.

You should have an egghead look through your computer for other easter eggs in addition to a link to the Lazlo Society. Maybe someone has left other messages for you elsewhere on your disk?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Caprice

Post by Caprice »

Thanks for the concern. I'm still fine.

Well, the water cleaned up pretty well now, and it was probably just natural. – in fact, I felt kind of silly for a while about writing about it here. Only a couple of persistent water marks that stain the carpet remain as evidence that there was a problem. The house is oddly hot, though. It was 3 degrees outside this morning, but inside it was just over 80 this morning…that’s with the thermostat programmed to be at 60 overnight. I’m not sure why – it’s been like this on and off since I first posted here. One morning I woke up and the temperature override was in place. I asked my son if he had changed it, on the off chance. No, he didn’t even understand what I meant, nor could he easily reach the thermostat. It was obviously a grasped straw. I’ve just gotten used to wearing…less to bed now.

But, I found out yesterday that Shirley died last month. They found her body near the edge of the woods behind her house. It looks like she fell with no one around. Sad! She was always nice to me.

However, I dreamed of her last night. It started with me crouching outside the window again, looking in at myself. I rose and turned away and walked into the woods. – Note—there are no woods near my building for real, but that’s the dream. I walked through the woods and then after a time I saw Shirley in her yard, cleaning up trash. She looked up and saw me standing there at the edge of the woods. There was a snap and I woke up, covered in sweat.

And that’s where I am now. I don’t know what it means, but it’s oddly troubling. I’m not sure where Shirley lives, but I bet I could find out. I feel compelled to try and find out more about her. There’s an odd familiarity to all of this, but I don’t know why.

Thanks for reading. Let me know if you have any thoughts.
Last edited by Caprice on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Caprice Stillwell~
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Hot spots happen. They are usually cold spots but hot spots are not unheard of. Is it the entire house or just a room or a specific location? Did you hear the heater kick on during the night? These temperature changes are something paranormally induced, but sometimes they are spirits or ghosts changing the thermostat while you are not looking.

Familiar how? You seen things before or smelled them or felt them? Is there anything out of place, odd, or not familiar?

From what did she fall?
Definitely need to get more info about the person.

How did you feel when you woke up besides in sweat? Were you panicked as if something was trying to strangle you or smother you or you were just sort of unnerved by the dream experience? If you were not feeling smothered, then we can relax a little bit because you weren't being attacked.

Drill down to the tiniest details you can about everything you can think of. In the meantime, I can get you in touch with someone to do a sort of formal interview with you, if you'd like that, of course.
Caprice

Post by Caprice »

concrete_Angel wrote:
Caprice wrote:Who's Will?

If you want the short answer, he's a ghost.

I sort of just replied with my new information and didn't do any specific replys. This is all so different for me.

I'm not quite sure what to say.
Last edited by Caprice on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Caprice Stillwell~
Caprice

Re: This is all so . . . peculiar.

Post by Caprice »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:Thank you for reasserting her control, Josh, Razor. Caprice, you don’t “need” to do anything. Everyone’s suggestions are well-meant, if a bit forceful. And there’s no “right” action or decision, either.

I was wondering if I might ask a few questions, Caprice? Especially on your . . . dreams on Sunday and Monday night? What were the most reoccurring feelings you had within these dreams? Was it a fear of being stalked by the presence in the building, or a fear for the people in the building? Did you ever lose control of the dream? Did the Shirley in the dream ever feel . . . wrong in some way?

What was the perspective you had on Monday’s dream? Was it ever third person or aerial? And did you ever shift to the woman in the office? And . . . do you think it possible that the looming shape was not the threat perceived?

I’m sorry; I caution others to be cautious, and don’t heed that advice myself, battering you with questions.

Upon reflection, part of what I felt during the dream was something like anger, and a bit of a cathartic release too. No the shape never resolved into anything else and I didn't revert back to the "me" that was in the office.
~Caprice Stillwell~
Caprice

Post by Caprice »

Kolya wrote:Not liking the silence either.

You should have an egghead look through your computer for other easter eggs in addition to a link to the Lazlo Society. Maybe someone has left other messages for you elsewhere on your disk?

I've reformatted it now. I wrote down this address, so I didn't loose it. I could go through my backup, though.
~Caprice Stillwell~
Caprice

Post by Caprice »

Kolya wrote:Hot spots happen. They are usually cold spots but hot spots are not unheard of. Is it the entire house or just a room or a specific location? Did you hear the heater kick on during the night? These temperature changes are something paranormally induced, but sometimes they are spirits or ghosts changing the thermostat while you are not looking.

Familiar how? You seen things before or smelled them or felt them? Is there anything out of place, odd, or not familiar?

From what did she fall?
Definitely need to get more info about the person.

How did you feel when you woke up besides in sweat? Were you panicked as if something was trying to strangle you or smother you or you were just sort of unnerved by the dream experience? If you were not feeling smothered, then we can relax a little bit because you weren't being attacked.

Drill down to the tiniest details you can about everything you can think of. In the meantime, I can get you in touch with someone to do a sort of formal interview with you, if you'd like that, of course.

I'm usually out like a light when I sleep. I have to use three alarms to get up most of the time. That said, I don't remember hearing the heater at all. I don't think that it's indicative of anything.

I'm not sure how it seemed familiar, except that it was sort of like a movie I'd seen before. Except, of course, I hadn't seen it before.

I haven't yet had a chance to go and find out much yet. I'll see if I can get my neighbor to watch my son for me for a while tomorrow.
~Caprice Stillwell~
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

The reason I asked if things seemed odd or out of place is that if there were things sort of out of place or that did not make sense it could be a hallucination from a monster or spirit not entirely familiar with our world or even our plane of existence. Sometimes monsters try to imitate people, but they can't do it perfectly. Same idea with hallucinations and illusions.
Nacathra

Re: Is this the place to ask a question?

Post by Nacathra »

hehe.

memories!
Eilonwy Solstice

Are you in some way linked to this, Nacathra?

You know, we haven’t heard from Caprice since then. Do you have any leads, Nacathra?
Nacathra

Post by Nacathra »

hee hee. you might say that. she went looking for something she shouldnt have. she didnt like what she found out. shes not here right now.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Nacathra wrote:hee hee. you might say that. she went looking for something she shouldnt have. she didnt like what she found out. shes not here right now.

What does that mean?

If anything?

I apologize if I'm interrupting your regularly scheduled ramblings.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Eilonwy Solstice

So . . . would you be willing to share what you know?

Nacathra wrote:hee hee. you might say that. she went looking for something she shouldnt have. she didnt like what she found out. shes not here right now.

So . . . would you be willing to share what you know about Caprice, Nacathra? Can you tell us what happened to her?
Nacathra

Re: So . . . would you be willing to share what you know?

Post by Nacathra »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:

So . . . would you be willing to share what you know about Caprice, Nacathra? Can you tell us what happened to her?

i might. i just might.

it might be more fun to let her.
maybe for a little while.

hee hee hee.
Eilonwy Solstice

Either you do or you don’t . . .

Either you do or you don’t, Nacathra. But I have my suspicions.

Just a few words of advice: this sort of “fun” often comes at a price few are willing to pay. But it will generally be at your expense.
Victor Woodruff

Re: So . . . would you be willing to share what you know?

Post by Victor Woodruff »

Nacathra wrote:
Eilonwy Solstice wrote:

i might. i just might.

it might be more fun to let her.
maybe for a little while.

hee hee hee.

Watch you ass, bitch.

I'm coming Sis!
J. Victor Woodruff
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

I tried to use Google Translate to help me read this thread, but it did not help. I still can not follow this conversation. Does anyone know if Babelfish can convert English to Crazy?
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight