Long time guest; 1st time poster.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

3 - 4 things at once is really helpful. Like an artist steppin back from her painting.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

The project I am running should be safe enough, I have been assured of the fact that nothing can come into this place uninvited, and if the effect can be spread digitaly, there is a way to stop at least the digital portion of the effect. Rather like stopping a disease, if you can stop one vector, you either stop or drasticly slow the spread of the effect.

If I discover that there is nothing to the data stream that I got I will see to it that the evidence is dealt with, as for playing back the recording I am not that foolish, there is no translation to the video, and the audio feed has no speaker output, just a wave form display, showing frequency and amplitude.

If there are more of whatever thought to attack me, i cannot in good concience let this one fade into obscurity as so many of my other subjects have, I must find a way to prevent this from happening to others.

I am focusing my historical reasearch on the Dover area, as well as Ontario, Chicago, and New Orleans.

Thank you for the leads - they will likely accelerate my research into finding a way of dealing with this a great deal.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I recall those articles from somewhere Tony. They are very familiar. I remember something from back when I was a beat cop, my second or third year, about some journalist that supposedly killed a businessman but they never found the body...and crap,I did not remeber this until just now....he was quoted as saying "We are watching you."
just before he through himself off a 60 story high rise.

Do you have one a copy of those disks. I have a man who is deep into the arcane, he may be able to help shed some light on this.

I am also sorry for all the bitter things I said about you earlier. I am going through a tough time right now.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I've been working on ways of dealing with this with Gabriel all day, and I've been bouncing calls to Mitch, of the Legacy group, and a guy at Adama's apartment. They're the two best computer geeks I know...

But they're working kinda blind. I won't let them watch the videos unless they come here, and they're both busy, so all I can get from them are a handful of ideas and theories.

And the guy who isn't Mitch doesn't know anything about the paranormal, so I was playing it off as a computer virus, and told him how it's been getting spread around. So he's even more blind than Mitch is.

Gabe and I have some thoughts on things... If it is a gate, then it has two sides. If these things are shadow creatures, then the best one among us to try and fight these is Gabriel... It sounds like there's ample negative energy for him to feed on on that side of the gate...and it's not like the first time he's gone into a shadow plane for one thing or another.

In the meantime, Mitch is working on a program that will hopefully be of some help, one way or another, even if we just have to use it as a base for a better program... It's a computer worm that we can upload into websites that allow users to freely post multimedia files. It'll go through the site, infect computers at random, and specifically look for files with the characteristics of our gate-virus. If it can be spread through the Net, that's the best chance we've got.

Will someone kindly donate me something disposable to view one of the disks on? They're too cowardly to come here, so we'll go there.

And if it isn't a gate, and it is a summoning, as I originally suspected...our computer worm should still work, and Gabe's ready to lash out at whatever pings my wards when it happens.

We should be ready to let the shit hit the fan in the next half hour.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So how did this thing get to CD format - while leaving the CD blank? I'm pretty sure cases from the 1800s didn't have the advantage of bluray technology.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Alright, we have some good news and some bad news... The good news is, due to my further tampering with things, I now know exactly WHAT is going on. What's more, I should be able to fix this problem, given time, and I can do it from the comfort of my own home! Yay! I just need a few more disks, and some cheap ways to play them.

The bad news is, I still don't know the hows and wherefores. But I hope that pales in comparison to the good news.

These things are restless and jealous spirits... Nothing more, but nothing less. Not to be taken lightly. They are quite capable of killing, and usually are very willing to. I didn't escape unscathed, but there's no real exciting story...except that I saw Windner try to drag me into that realm along with him. Short answer, he failed (obviously). He didn't quite make it to the gate before it was shut by the guy who initially came through when I opened it.

Fortunately for us, the time of year is on our side... The gates between our realm and that one are mostly closed, so they have to rely on things like these disks to try and get through...and that's why I need more disks, more video players, and more time.

Restless and jealous spirits can be dealt with, one way or another. It's time for this druid to get back to doing what he loves most... Helping those who need it most.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So how is it getting copied amoung the disks and how did it get sent through the internet?

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

A Syphon Entity? Why wasn't it the one that showed up when I openned the file, the last time? All I got was an angry spirit... I got the feeling it was guarding something, though which direction it was intending to guard was...unclear.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I got a shadow, one that had physical presense and an odour of rotting meat. If my data streams are cleam I can playback the footage and check, but am more than a little leary of doing so.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll deal with things as I can. And I will be able to.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I thank you for the security, but wanted to wait for my scans to finish before I took any chances, that and to get your permision before I took such a chance here.

Again thank you for the hospitality, if you can write me a reciept, I can put any added expenses on my per diem - up to $200 us a day
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So it's a different thing every disc . . . so it doesn't copy itself but connect to another entity?

Delta Sierra
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

correct, from what I have had described by others who have watched a disc, the victims are always different, but the effect or entity always has several differences, but more similarities.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

This isn't making any more sense the more I hear . . . what about the rest of you?

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I am totally lost, yea.

I lost my computer geek friend. He really needs to learn English beyond "for", "while", "if", "else", ....
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well we need to stop this, whatever it is.

Delta Sierra
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Working on ir Ron Caliburn, I assure you that reports of my incompetence are highly exaggerated
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Good to hear.

Delta Sierra
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Please send me High res photos of the site, I would like to compare them / add them to my occult database.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Tony you said you found mention of board posting names? Whose names may I ask?
Also If you wish I could have a few of my team come up from MD. to cover you if you wish?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Oh fuck. Is anyone near Tony?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Damnit my people are still on route, they will be there in less than an hour.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Tell 'em to hurry up.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Not able to do much to help, myself, but I am running a crossreference and check on the pictures that were sent. Nice camera by the way Tony, I know that kind of resolution isn't cheap - I've had a few get broken.

I hope someone is able to help the man, he has furthered my reasearch more than most people consider possible.

I may be able to concoct a counter spell, if there are any arcanists able to help with the development of it, after I get the symbols all translated.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm mentioned in a book from 1650? :?

I agree with Tony, what the fuck?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Bert_the_Turtle

They spelled my handle wrong. Meh.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Scrub the circle, it seems to be the source. The forceable removal of my research aids is getting annoying, as these systems don't exactly grow on trees. Fortunately Yoshibutsu industries understood that my studies on electromagnetic phenomena is a little rough on computers, that is why i get to test these models.

Strange how the surge while I analyzed the circle managed to short a hardened system.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Something about the Sentenel of The Void.

The symbols are far too many, too varied, and alter in stange patterns and overlay each other in ways never before seen or tried.

I did make out over 270 sybols from various cultures that represent protection.

There are also repeating symbols for evil, death, darkness, destruction, suffering, agony, and dimensions.

Some symbols repeat themselves, others just make no sense.

And as the circles get smaller, teh number of symbols seems to increase at a geometric rate.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I wonder if Natasha has any free time to help out with this.

I have not heard from her in a while, however.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Do you know if she gor my last message, I sent her what I think are the keys to her gift from Mr. Li. Unfortunately I hadn't backed up before my system fried and need her to send another set of photos, the higher resolution the better. 100kX75k would be ideal.

Return to “Agency Voice”